Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned several times In the massage section, she's a nut job, here's the quick version, she charges crazy money for pics and massages, but if you even hint about anything sexual like a happy ending, she'll kick you out.
    I don't see anything appealing about her. I have no problem paying a pretty woman to fuck her but there is nothing about her that would entice me. A few years ago no one would even inquire about a woman with the stature of a refrigerator.

  2. #10221

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Aed454  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/217441

    Anyone have experience with this gal? Coming from out of town.
    Stay away from her. She's been discussed in the massage forum a number of times; I can't recall a single positive review of her. As my fellow monger mentioned, she's crazy and all about the Benjamins.

  3. #10220

    Nut job

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned several times In the massage section, she's a nut job, here's the quick version, she charges crazy money for pics and massages, but if you even hint about anything sexual like a happy ending, she'll kick you out.
    .

    You are right crazy woman. Stay away. I don't know what she is thinking she playing with fire.

  4. #10219

    Nut job

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned several times In the massage section, she's a nut job, here's the quick version, she charges crazy money for pics and massages, but if you even hint about anything sexual like a happy ending, she'll kick you out.
    You summed it up. She is crazy.

  5. #10218

    She's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Aed454  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/217441

    Anyone have experience with this gal? Coming from out of town.
    She's been mentioned several times In the massage section, she's a nut job, here's the quick version, she charges crazy money for pics and massages, but if you even hint about anything sexual like a happy ending, she'll kick you out.

  6. #10217

    Nina.

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Shooter, I've reviewed Nina a couple times and posted pics. Check through my posts. She doesn't post, she's using Vanessa's old number.
    I've dreamed of nina and posted about her. Had pics too. Check my posts.

  7. #10216

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey MJ1, do you have a link or pic?
    Shooter, I've reviewed Nina a couple times and posted pics. Check through my posts. She doesn't post, she's using Vanessa's old number.

  8. #10215

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her posting some new nice pics. Not sure whether she improved her health and look better. When I contacted her, she texted me her address in Pikesville after 3 hours. That was too late for me.
    I tried to meet up with her last weekend. She responded a little while after my initial text, then we had a couple texts back and forth confirming details to meet. Got there and no response after multiple texts and waited a good bit, meanwhile I was setting up a backup which I eventually used.

  9. #10214

    Re: crofton Bree??

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Crofton Bree stating her availability is now more frequent and reliable. Was apparently going thru some life things.

    Headed that way this weekend so I plan to test her availability and her service metal as well.

    MJ1.
    I think your referring to the text Bree CB / BP, Curtis bay / Brooklyn park sent out, who I assumed any senior would know is a different Bree from Bree / Bri crofton.

  10. #10213

    Baltimore

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/217441

    Anyone have experience with this gal? Coming from out of town.

  11. #10212

    Molly ghosted

    Tried to set up a dream with Molly last night. Good communication gave her an ETA with plenty of heads up (1 hour). I give her the 5 min heads up and she gives me some sob story about how she had to take her kid to her dad's, but she assured me she wasn't faking or ghosting me and to give her 30 minutes. So I a wait. And wait and wait. Try to contact again. No response the rest of the night. Not sure if this is a trend for her but just a heads up might want to have a back up if you plan on seeing her.

  12. #10211
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her yesterday. Took a very long time to respond and after she sent the address, she ghosted. Take it for what it's worth but seems to be the same Bre to me.

    Shooter.
    I noticed her posting some new nice pics. Not sure whether she improved her health and look better. When I contacted her, she texted me her address in Pikesville after 3 hours. That was too late for me.

  13. #10210

    Brittany

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/123794

    Great woman. She can be difficult to get a hold of. But she will respond. I'm very glad to have met her. GILFs are my favorite and she is definitely one. She aims to please and is just a nice person. LFK, BBBJ, and CFS. It was $ . 50 for an hour.

  14. #10209

    Croft on Bre

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Crofton Bree stating her availability is now more frequent and reliable. Was apparently going thru some life things.

    Headed that way this weekend so I plan to test her availability and her service metal as well.

    MJ1.
    I contacted her yesterday. Took a very long time to respond and after she sent the address, she ghosted. Take it for what it's worth but seems to be the same Bre to me.

    Shooter.

  15. #10208

    Nina link

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Took an early morning run at Nina. Nnnooot what I expected. She's always super quick on the communication but a bit hard to track at times. Super willing to provide whatever. Was pretty much just as has been described here so I really had no surprises save my own dreams of what she might just be. Sauce or substance is def in use but no direct indications in the open. Won't be repeating tho. I settled for a pretty decent BBJCIM in between rambling conversations about everything. She will refocus if you direct her back on course.

    Nothing bad to say about her performance or effort or willingness to please. Just not my type I guess.

    MJ1.
    Hey MJ1, do you have a link or pic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape