Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 17724
-
03-27-21 13:03 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 316The Search function is your friend. Learn to use it!
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
See posts #6611 - 6613 for reviews / opinions on her.
Rally7.
-
03-27-21 10:14 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 1286Can't wait
Sure interested in your report back!
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-AH.
-
03-27-21 10:13 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 156I agree to an extent. I think the 150-250/ hr range did get way worse here in the last few years. I don't check anything but Eros at this point, and 3 or 4 years ago there were girls that I consider hot posting on BP / listcrawler for 150-250 hr. At this point the only girls I'd want to see off listcrawler / EB are charging Eros girl prices but with worse service.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
Some guys just can't afford more expensive escorts and that's fine, but I'll never understand all the posts about fat chicks, getting robbed, chicks who smell bad, etc, then in the next post any girl charging 300+ is getting called out for being GPS.
There are still some great traveling options. I haven't pulled the trigger on one in a couple months, but I check Eros once or twice a week and there are still hot girls passing through, some of them well-reviewed. Some girls do come here once and never again though. I met my ATF over the summer, smoking hot Colombian chick with an open menu for 350/ hr. Easy 9 or 10, total GFE. She's never coming back to STL, I had to drive to KC to see her again. So, that sucks, but there's still a few good traveling girls passing through at any given time.
There are still hot strippers at Hustler and especially Scarletts who will fuck you, but it's not worth the money imo. You can get a girl just as hot or hotter with likely better service off of Eros for considerably cheaper.
-
03-26-21 22:28 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 43Roxy
Has anyone visited her? She quoted QV - 120, HHR - 160, and HR - 260.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...x/137532866398
-
03-26-21 21:09 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 884Wouldn't a declining economy mean better options since so many girls, in theory, have been struggling?
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, there is need to look any further than this board for why the traveling options have dropped off. Too many cheap asses who complain if a girl charges more than 200 an hour. Before she 'retired', Ember Simmers stopped coming here because the last two trips she actually made here, she had limited clients visit her. She was only asking 300 for an hour but there was still complaining that she was "too expensive" and how she gave CBJ so she shouldn't ask for 300. And the attitude hasn't changed. Christina Marie is an excellent provider, gorgeous with a great body but you never see her discussed here because she asks for 500 an hour so no one here is seeing her. When girls on SA or WYP ask for 300-400 to meet, the bitching never ends on here about them. 300 for an SA girl usually gets me multiple hours and multiple pops with a low volume girl / utr who often offers BBFS and other things the streetwalkers masquerading as EB girls don't.
I would argue, in general, there weren't better providers in 2008, there were just more of them available. If we still had access to the old hobby site, I would bet there was complaining about how 10 years earlier things were better. It natural for people to think that, but there are just as many options out there, they are just in different spots. SA, WYP, Tinder, etc.
As for strip club girls, again, they have moved to SA, WYP, etc because those sites don't require going in to a club, dancing for a guy for 20 and having him give you 3 bucks. Nor do the sites require a girl work overnights at an empty club only to make 100 bucks. The girls who would normally be working the shitty clubs have moved to the better clubs because of it and the girls who should be on EB are in the shitty clubs.
Anyway, just my opinion.
-
03-26-21 20:22 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 103Ofallon MO
Does anyone have any Intel on this one? I searched this forum but I see a couple of guys asking about her but no information yet.
I haven't seen her until now but I tried texting her a couple of times, she would say hi and have a conversation but then it leads to nowhere and she stops responding when you ask about meeting. I somehow think she's fake. I live around Saint peters and this would be a good option if she was real.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...090/3147488393
-
03-26-21 18:20 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 740Shana / Jess
She is still around and it seems the longer she stays around the higher her rates get. I'm really good at negotiating but starting as high as she is along these days, it's not worth it so I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 15:22 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 251Shana / Jess: What's the latest on her?
Does anyone know what the latest is with her? I had such high hopes for her as I'm a sucker for a sexy mature woman. She's hot and I wish she was a decent provider; I'd see her a lot.
Does anyone know what the latest is with her? Is she still around?
-
03-26-21 12:57 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 1087Part of it is rose colored glasses I'm sure but it also pretty clear that as St. Louis has declined economically so has the hobby options. Think back to the pre 2008 economic crash. There was better local talent, a lot of good traveling talent, and much better talent available in the strip clubs.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 11:45 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 553Heed the signs
Yep, unfortunately history has proven that 99% of the time when a provider suddenly does that shit it usually means they’ve fucked too many people over under their old name/number and are now either hiding or hunting for inexperienced guys who simply dont bother researching them.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRue
[View Original Post]
These girls numbers do change occasionally but NO provider just up and changes her name if she has a great review/reputation attached to it.
HARD PASS.
-
03-26-21 10:11 #6614Regular Member

Posts: 6Alley
Has anyone seen this one? Many pictures and many different looks. Wondering if worth the price of admission.
-
03-26-21 10:00 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 884There is a whole lot of looking back on the STL scene years ago with rose colored glasses, which is sort of natural for anything. I really don't think the scene was any better back then, we were all just younger and less cynical about who we saw. Over the years people found faves, or UTR girls who offered more, and as they disappeared we were stuck going back to the shitty ad sites that exist. If you go back, even on this board, to 2016 and 2017 posts, you will see the same complaints about how girls operate, fake pics, ghosting, etc. Even in the Arrangement thread, the same complaints we see now. Girls charging too much, disappearing, etc. Are the ones that pop up now. The only new thing is the push for 'online only' bullshit but that is also something that existed back then, but at a far lower rate.
Originally Posted by Wyghost
[View Original Post]
I wish some of the old boards were still around, or archived, so everyone could see that the only thing that has changed in the last 5-10 years in this business are the names of the girls.
-
03-26-21 09:18 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 140Nessa / Stormi's post from this morning
Here is Stormi / Nessa's new post this morning: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60178642/.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRue
[View Original Post]
She is using a different name / number but sumosearch has her old name / number. She uses some of the same pics. I hate scammers / rip offs.Last edited by Bluestar; 03-26-21 at 09:22. Reason: Added today’s ad
-
03-26-21 06:02 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 304Destiny
I believe she is advertising on Rub Ratings.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 05:59 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 304Nessa / Stormi
Changed her name, and her phone number in the last couple of days and her pics she shows too. So you figure it out. My advice. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Yakov
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





