Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6619

    Ofallon MO

    Does anyone have any Intel on this one? I searched this forum but I see a couple of guys asking about her but no information yet.

    I haven't seen her until now but I tried texting her a couple of times, she would say hi and have a conversation but then it leads to nowhere and she stops responding when you ask about meeting. I somehow think she's fake. I live around Saint peters and this would be a good option if she was real.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...090/3147488393

  2. #6618

    Shana / Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the latest is with her? I had such high hopes for her as I'm a sucker for a sexy mature woman. She's hot and I wish she was a decent provider; I'd see her a lot.

    Does anyone know what the latest is with her? Is she still around?
    She is still around and it seems the longer she stays around the higher her rates get. I'm really good at negotiating but starting as high as she is along these days, it's not worth it so I'll pass.

  3. #6617

    Shana / Jess: What's the latest on her?

    Does anyone know what the latest is with her? I had such high hopes for her as I'm a sucker for a sexy mature woman. She's hot and I wish she was a decent provider; I'd see her a lot.

    Does anyone know what the latest is with her? Is she still around?

  4. #6616
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There is a whole lot of looking back on the STL scene years ago with rose colored glasses, which is sort of natural for anything. I really don't think the scene was any better back then, we were all just younger and less cynical about who we saw. Over the years people found faves, or UTR girls who offered more, and as they disappeared we were stuck going back to the shitty ad sites that exist. If you go back, even on this board, to 2016 and 2017 posts, you will see the same complaints about how girls operate, fake pics, ghosting, etc. Even in the Arrangement thread, the same complaints we see now. Girls charging too much, disappearing, etc. Are the ones that pop up now. The only new thing is the push for 'online only' bullshit but that is also something that existed back then, but at a far lower rate.

    I wish some of the old boards were still around, or archived, so everyone could see that the only thing that has changed in the last 5-10 years in this business are the names of the girls.
    Part of it is rose colored glasses I'm sure but it also pretty clear that as St. Louis has declined economically so has the hobby options. Think back to the pre 2008 economic crash. There was better local talent, a lot of good traveling talent, and much better talent available in the strip clubs.

  5. #6615

    Heed the signs

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Changed her name, and her phone number in the last couple of days and her pics she shows too. So you figure it out. My advice. Stay away.
    Yep, unfortunately history has proven that 99% of the time when a provider suddenly does that shit it usually means they’ve fucked too many people over under their old name/number and are now either hiding or hunting for inexperienced guys who simply dont bother researching them.

    These girls numbers do change occasionally but NO provider just up and changes her name if she has a great review/reputation attached to it.

    HARD PASS.

  6. #6614

    Alley

    Has anyone seen this one? Many pictures and many different looks. Wondering if worth the price of admission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15497e8d700b10bb55faeeae7b8ea248_f.jpg‎   bd253c6cb55a4b017bbdedee26155438_f.jpg‎  

  7. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyghost  [View Original Post]
    There are some things about history we don't want to forget, unless things are really getting better, and St. Louis monger scene isn't one of them.
    There is a whole lot of looking back on the STL scene years ago with rose colored glasses, which is sort of natural for anything. I really don't think the scene was any better back then, we were all just younger and less cynical about who we saw. Over the years people found faves, or UTR girls who offered more, and as they disappeared we were stuck going back to the shitty ad sites that exist. If you go back, even on this board, to 2016 and 2017 posts, you will see the same complaints about how girls operate, fake pics, ghosting, etc. Even in the Arrangement thread, the same complaints we see now. Girls charging too much, disappearing, etc. Are the ones that pop up now. The only new thing is the push for 'online only' bullshit but that is also something that existed back then, but at a far lower rate.

    I wish some of the old boards were still around, or archived, so everyone could see that the only thing that has changed in the last 5-10 years in this business are the names of the girls.

  8. #6612

    Nessa / Stormi's post from this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Changed her name, and her phone number in the last couple of days and her pics she shows too. So you figure it out. My advice. Stay away.
    Here is Stormi / Nessa's new post this morning: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60178642/.

    She is using a different name / number but sumosearch has her old name / number. She uses some of the same pics. I hate scammers / rip offs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FDD876D7-4DCA-49F9-97A6-B87B2454696D.jpg‎   CE795599-C630-4AF9-8295-BFAB6F06D21F.jpeg‎   9BFB46FB-20C2-4224-A1BD-F614A2DEA4C3.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Bluestar; 03-26-21 at 09:22. Reason: Added today’s ad

  9. #6611

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Not lately. I wish she'd come back, even UTR. She'd be far better than many of the current options. I saw her probably at least 2 years ago, at her crappy little apartment off the Rock Road in Breckenridge Hills / St. Ann area. She was decent, and worth repeating.
    I believe she is advertising on Rub Ratings.

  10. #6610

    Nessa / Stormi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting. She's not a cop, but I guess she turned to scamming. What a shame.
    Changed her name, and her phone number in the last couple of days and her pics she shows too. So you figure it out. My advice. Stay away.

  11. #6609

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    That's about when I saw her last too. August 2019. What a sad commentary on the STL scene, when a girl who was "above average" less than two years ago would be top 5 today.
    I liked her so much that I even told her if she wanted to find a real job, I would help her to buy a car. She never has a car. She has a bike in her dumpster apartment and has to ask her grandmother to take her to shopping for everything from food to things that she uses daily. She has a nice body and provides good service too. Damn I miss the good old times. I don't know if I will ever find a girl like that in St. Louis again.

  12. #6608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Cancel Culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    That's about when I saw her last too. August 2019. What a sad commentary on the STL scene, when a girl who was "above average" less than two years ago would be top 5 today.
    There are some things about history we don't want to forget, unless things are really getting better, and St. Louis monger scene isn't one of them.

  13. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Not lately. I wish she'd come back, even UTR. She'd be far better than many of the current options. I saw her probably at least 2 years ago, at her crappy little apartment off the Rock Road in Breckenridge Hills / St. Ann area. She was decent, and worth repeating.
    That's about when I saw her last too. August 2019. What a sad commentary on the STL scene, when a girl who was "above average" less than two years ago would be top 5 today.

  14. #6606

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl lately? She disappeared from the radar a year ago.

    https://escortindex.com/large/stloui...1/365111?img=0
    Not lately. I wish she'd come back, even UTR. She'd be far better than many of the current options. I saw her probably at least 2 years ago, at her crappy little apartment off the Rock Road in Breckenridge Hills / St. Ann area. She was decent, and worth repeating.

  15. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked this girl. She was legit. I don't think cops can post naked pics but I could be wrong. She's been hard to set up a second meeting.
    How long ago did you see her? Just asking if it was recent since there appears to be some seriously conflicting info about her either being a legit provider or, very recently, a total scam artist and we all know what can happen when one of these “once good” providers links up with some POS boyfriend/handler.

    Stay Safe My Friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape