Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 24820
-
03-30-21 16:38 #16045Senior Member

Posts: 352Hannah
Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.
I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
-
03-29-21 21:59 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks for the reminder, as I miss those long sexy legs. I haven't seen her since she left DI but a little searching turned up this: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8033697.htm.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
Who was the other DI lady? Always wondered what she'd be like as part of a duo.
-
03-29-21 21:10 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 330Isabel
Sort of stumbled onto Isabel again. I remembered her from her DI days. She's put on a little weight but I think it suits her. And she is back blonde again. She was with another former DI who came in to join us. Needless to say it was a lot of fun.
-
03-29-21 16:56 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 119Beware
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60277605/
This one will try to blackmail you to support a coke habit.
-
03-29-21 14:42 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 136Best CBJ I've Ever Had
Sevyn is def worth it IMO but you do have to plan your time out with her, she is probably one of the cleanest ladies you will see, is strict about her rules (no GFE, no bare, no anal, CBJ), but she does offer the best CBJ I've ever had (she is very good and usually has me close to popping before the main event) and seems to enjoy herself. Been a regular on and off for the past couple years myself so I may have a little bias but she's got a perfect booty, very petite at 5'4", flexible, and is very tight all around. Believe she is an A or B cup, but very well proportioned. YMMV of course, good luck. J.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:49 #16040Senior Member

Posts: 634Raine
I don't supposed she ever danced at Brad's Brass Flamingo. There was a girl with that name there a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:06 #16039Senior Member

Posts: 96April Rayne sister
Any chance that April Rayne is the sister to Renee from a couple years back? She spoke of a sister that was in / out of the hobby. And the menu is similar.
GB.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 10:03 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 476Nope
She has moved on to greater adventures.
Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 13:29 #16037Regular Member

Posts: 13Blair (formerly Megan)
Has anyone had recent luck getting in touch with Blair on Tryst? Used to go by Megan. I tried to schedule a dream a few months ago but she gave me the wrong address and I felt super awkward when a different person answered the door. That ass in those pictures looks out of this world though, might give it one more shot.
-
03-28-21 12:45 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 124She was around and available in January.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 07:36 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 1095Bia Bates
https://tryst.link/escort/bia-b
I spent some time emailing with her and as we got close she asked for a down payment. I told her I don't do that and she hasn't responded. Still don't know if she's real and I guess I never will.
-
03-26-21 22:55 #16034Senior Member

Posts: 1095Last summer
I met her last summer. She is hectic to reach and you definitely need to plan plenty of time because she takes forever to get ready. I've enjoyed my time with her and have tried to see her since. However, it's not worth the stress for the most part.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 21:29 #16033Senior Member

Posts: 49Sevyn
Anyone had any luck with this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sevyn-es...napolis-715569#erotic.
-
03-26-21 19:12 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 421https://preferred411.com/P206035
Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 11:03 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 290Apryl Raine
So I've taken the drive up north a couple of times seeing wonderful providers from DI, but living south and having an unusual window for seeing women, I've been trying various locals that can do early morning hours (6:00 am). Most won't get up that early because they worked all night and many that will agree to that time in advance will sleep through the appointment. Contacted Apryl Wednesday night and set up a 6:00 visit this morning.
She was staying at a decent southside hotel and was ready within 15 minutes of our scheduled time. Looks just like her pictures, no surprises there. After getting comfortable on the bed, we kissed and caressed each other, she went down on me for a great BBBJ and I returned the favor as she was immaculately clean. Given the hour I'm pretty sure I was her first appointment for the day and she had just taken a shower. She was very receptive to oral and got about as wet as anyone I've been with during the past fifteen years. We then proceeded to do the deed in various positions from mish, to doggy, to scissors, and finished with me standing at the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders. She was very nice to this old guy (we pay them to be, but many aren't) and I left thoroughly satisfied. I will repeat as the performance was excellent, the value for the donation was outstanding, she can accommodate my schedule, and she's very conveniently located for me.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/344193351472











Reply With Quote





