Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15528
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    Definite turn off to me. I love a woman with smooth pretty acne free skin. Tattoos often cover up beautiful skin in my opinion, I actually stopped seeing my ATF because when we first met she had one tattoo on her arm and it grew into a sleeve and more, she just wasn't as appealing to me anymore. Still a hottie just less my type. One of my favorite parts of a woman are her legs / thighs, tattoos especially in that area can be a no for me. Face tats are a turn off too. There are some rare instances they turn me on but it's really only star tattoos on a woman's side that I like. Tramp stamps do nothing for me either way. And in this hobby I usually don't get to close with providers with male names tattooed on them.

  2. #15527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Mandy Lynne


  3. #15526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    I don't really like them and generally try to avoid girls with lots of them as I think they are probably pretty unstable and unreliable. I am guessing when they get all tatted up they are not really thinking about next month or next year and have little ambition besides hooking up with a musician with rich parents or a drug dealer.

  4. #15525
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the tats but I can deal with it. I have a really hard time with these younger ladies with the face piercings. Not only do they look stupid but are as distracting as hell.

    I guess I am just an old fart.

    Randolph.
    I guess it really depends on what specifically was pierced and how many there are (okay with eyebrow, nose, and lip if they're subtle and not ostentatious different stokes for different folks I guess).

  5. #15524

    I'll see your tattoos and raise you

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.
    I agree on the tats but I can deal with it. I have a really hard time with these younger ladies with the face piercings. Not only do they look stupid but are as distracting as hell.

    I guess I am just an old fart.

    Randolph.

  6. #15523

    Tattoos = Turn off

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/20400377 Standard service easy appointment clock watcher. Pics are real clean hotel room.
    Am I in the minority when I think that when someone gets tattooed on their chest or just get too many tattoos its just a turn off? (Why the chest? You're totally downplaying the goods there.).

    Honestly, some of the girls like this or Lulu Dahl, they are free to be their own canvas but it feels like it would just hurt business since their body is a major part of their business appeal.

  7. #15522

    Just like Victoria and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.
    Both bro, they are not independent. Still being managed by ModelsClubElite.

    No way in hell these suppose independents are doing this solo.

    No way the reviews on TER are solo. The reviews list the site but how did they find them?

    SEO?? Can't even search Lexi and Victoria on search engine sites. Fake reviews dude!

    https://contactvictoria.escortbook.com/

    https://lexidates.escortbook.com/

    All of them post are from one review post and post only MCE chicks.

    Fake dude.

  8. #15521
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the Crystal I was asking about. Browsing the listings on the website you linked to is amazing. Some of these ladies haven't been active in 5-10 years but they're on here anyway. Usually the old ads expire and are purged so this is like memory lane.

    I'd say the resemblance is coincidental unless Crystal wanted to provide again without being recognized this time around.

  9. #15520

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    If it was Crystal I would run to see her. Only saw her once. It was memorable.

    I heard she found religion.

  10. #15519
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware if she ever provided under a different name several years ago? Some of her photos bear a strong resemblance to a provider named Crystal that lived in Central IL but would come up to Ohare area on occasion. I'd like to relive those sessions.
    Are you referring to her? http://www.chicagoescortlist.com/crystal/.

  11. #15518

    Legit

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/20400377 Standard service easy appointment clock watcher. Pics are real clean hotel room.

  12. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnant  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing and she was definitely worth the time. Would recommend if you love MILFs.
    Are you aware if she ever provided under a different name several years ago? Some of her photos bear a strong resemblance to a provider named Crystal that lived in Central IL but would come up to Ohare area on occasion. I'd like to relive those sessions.

  13. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Oliviah K the other day and was really impressed. Total GFE (BBBJ / DATY / DFK / MSOG) and really accommodating. VERY reasonable rate (300/ hr or 350/1. 5 hr). Really classy and friendly woman who loves sex. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy MILFs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk
    I ended up seeing and she was definitely worth the time. Would recommend if you love MILFs.

  14. #15515
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.
    True now their service does not worth it like before.

  15. #15514

    Janelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiemus1  [View Original Post]
    I also reached out to her, she has reviews on 'the other site' that suggests to me this is not Kara but someone else who was previously managed by the same agency who has now gone independent. Who knows! She also appears to be just my type and I will try to see her. Thanks all for the responses. I guess that's how it is. Really amazing experiences are like a needle in a haystack but the promise of them keeps us trying and trying again.
    Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape