Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 26919
-
03-28-21 02:14 #15519Senior Member

Posts: 452Are you referring to her? http://www.chicagoescortlist.com/crystal/.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 18:10 #15518Senior Member

Posts: 50Legit
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/20400377 Standard service easy appointment clock watcher. Pics are real clean hotel room.
-
03-27-21 00:38 #15517Senior Member

Posts: 216Are you aware if she ever provided under a different name several years ago? Some of her photos bear a strong resemblance to a provider named Crystal that lived in Central IL but would come up to Ohare area on occasion. I'd like to relive those sessions.
Originally Posted by Stagnant
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 21:13 #15516Regular Member

Posts: 1I ended up seeing and she was definitely worth the time. Would recommend if you love MILFs.
Originally Posted by Esidia
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 16:20 #15515Senior Member

Posts: 135True now their service does not worth it like before.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 14:39 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 96Janelle
Janelle, now Jayle was Vanessa at MCE. Not worth the price.
Originally Posted by Adiemus1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 13:51 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 3481Bonnie Belle Downfall
It's just a matter of time when she'll charge bargain basement prices for her services. Typical of girls in her situation.
-
03-26-21 10:30 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 1633This is a really depressing story. Hopefully she gets help sooner rather than later. I had her on the back burner for a while because she supposedly did enthusiastic BBFS, but after seeing all the guys who mentioned it and also her obvious drug habit, I decided that was taking much more than the standard risk with BBFS. Since last year, everyother review of hers is from someone who got ripped off.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
I just noticed her Tryst ad is gone.
-
03-26-21 09:04 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 1382Brazilian Fernanda
Thanks Moe, I hadn't noticed your post. I already have a couple of missions lined up for this weekend, but I'll let you know if I can check Fernanda out for you.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
FYI, she does offer a 300 hh.
-
03-26-21 08:57 #15510Regular Member

Posts: 21I also reached out to her, she has reviews on 'the other site' that suggests to me this is not Kara but someone else who was previously managed by the same agency who has now gone independent. Who knows! She also appears to be just my type and I will try to see her. Thanks all for the responses. I guess that's how it is. Really amazing experiences are like a needle in a haystack but the promise of them keeps us trying and trying again.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 05:34 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 216Drugs are bad
Bonnie's been well documented. She got to the top of EB with glowing reviews by offering discounts in exchange for guys leaving a good review. She was a great lay and an amazing cocksucker back in the day but the reviews were still a little exaggerated. She also used to list that she went to grad school. That part is surprisingly true. She has a PhD in psychology and has many articles published in academic journals. This fact has been posted before and I didn't believe it until I verified the info myself. You can find her LinkedIn with a quick search and the pictures she has on LinkedIn are basically the nudes on EB and Tyrst but she's clothed and dolled up more. It's crazy to me that a woman with a real career and reputation outside this line of work doesn't blur her face. Even our favorite and famous Macie, who's a total pro in this biz, blurs her face in all her pics and vids to keep this life separate from her normal life.
Originally Posted by BostonDe
[View Original Post]
It seems like poor old Bonnie Belle went off the deep end with drugs. Maybe no day job to keep herself grounded and stable thanks to this pandemic.
-
03-26-21 03:05 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 868Jayelle
I communicated with Jayelle. I asked if she went by Kara. She told me that she went by Janelle previously but that she knows Kara. I asked her if she accepted RS-AVS for verification. She said no but that she would be willing to verify via Facetime and that all she wants is for me to show her my I'd at that time. I asked about her availability and she told me weekends are best. Here is the link to her other site. Kinda seems like she may be independent now.
Originally Posted by JimmyDean76
[View Original Post]
https://www.visitjanelle.com/gallery
-
03-25-21 21:42 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 80Ryann
I just saw Ryann, she is on tour in Chicago until Sunday and I 100% recommend see her.
Cute Kentucky accent, amazing BBBJ, and a really good experience overall.
https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo
-
03-25-21 18:54 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 387From reviews on The other site they don't seem to be full service (I should have elaborated with the request that I was looming for that, it was assumed, sorry).
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:39 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 43Good options
I've been interested in seeing Melissa (CLM) just haven't found a day to try and the rotating schedule they have at CLM. I tried setting up with Ms Sensual, too much of hassle and pain, text her and she ask for the info in her ads (name, age, picture, and appointment time) gave all info and then waiting. Tried the next day and pretty much the same thing, pretty much told her nevermind.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





