Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11965

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    Wow terrible experience with Coco today. She double booked appts. She stopped in the middle of my session to jack off another customer because she did not want to lose him or keep him waiting too long. Well I guess she has lost me as I was a regular there. These girls are getting greedy and insane.
    They lost me as a regular as well. One visit is the greatest ever, then the next is the worst. Becoming a GPS shit show. There are better places, but not local for me.

  2. #11964

    You KNEE

    Travel belair rd and May was waiting for me. Little english very cute and small. She gives a great massage very hard as I like it. Has many great techiques and pulling out the hot stones was enjoyable. Especially as they cooled on the small of my back. Great expected action on the flip. May here for another month she seemed to know many past providers. Tipped 100% on the hour she worked very hard. May say No Busy.

  3. #11963

    21X w. Bel Air Ave

    Wow terrible experience with Coco today. She double booked appts. She stopped in the middle of my session to jack off another customer because she did not want to lose him or keep him waiting too long. Well I guess she has lost me as I was a regular there. These girls are getting greedy and insane.

  4. #11962

    Visiting Hanover

    Afternoon, why'all. I'll be in the Hanover area for about a week (28th-3rd) and I want to know all the places to hit up / avoid, and what I should expect to spend. Driving there from Michigan. Feel free to PM me. Help another monger out.

  5. #11961

    Escape Gambrills

    Quote Originally Posted by Winefan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info.

    I just did a search of threads and found nothing.
    Check Annapolis thread, Gambrills / Crofton.

  6. #11960

    Younni

    Quote Originally Posted by FinerWine9  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and was curious about Youni on Belair Rs. I just moved here recently and heard it's a nice spot. Can anyone let me know pricing for extras? I know it's $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes which seems standard.

    Thanks!
    I've only been there once but the standard 40 for a HE is what I paid.

  7. #11959

    Escape Massage in Gambrills

    Anyone have any info.

    I just did a search of threads and found nothing.

  8. #11958

    Youni

    Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and was curious about Youni on Belair Rs. I just moved here recently and heard it's a nice spot. Can anyone let me know pricing for extras? I know it's $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes which seems standard.

    Thanks!

  9. #11957
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her ad?
    No ad, but Jill did say I can leave her phone number (443) 414-5732.

  10. #11956

    Jill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feldman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, and I am glad that she is okay. She always gives a great massage and I always leave happy. I just wish I could get her to shed some clothing and a few more extras. LOL.
    Is there a link for her ad?

  11. #11955

    Jill

    Thanks for the update, and I am glad that she is okay. She always gives a great massage and I always leave happy. I just wish I could get her to shed some clothing and a few more extras. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bman39  [View Original Post]
    Jill had a bad car accident back in January and now is better and back to work. I last saw her in November and got a very happy massage as usual. I wore a mask but that is the norm now.

    I have an appointment next week and since I am vaccinated she might not mind if I don't.

  12. #11954

    Jill is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Feldman  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for well over a year now. Has anybody seen Jill ("suite massage") lately?
    Jill had a bad car accident back in January and now is better and back to work. I last saw her in November and got a very happy massage as usual. I wore a mask but that is the norm now.

    I have an appointment next week and since I am vaccinated she might not mind if I don't.

  13. #11953

    Jill

    I have been out of the game for well over a year now. Has anybody seen Jill ("suite massage") lately?

  14. #11952

    Baltimore AMPs

    Well Baltimore County is done. There are still many post on Columbia and Annapolis. Living in Balto County at one time I could actually walk to 3 AMPs those days are over. There is simply nothing to talk about and if there was people would start talking here and then they get shut down. Somebody in BAltimore had a major hard on to shut everything down PERIOD. So try to hang on to Youni 5505 7111 while it last. Or maybe check out Pinetree where the girls are older then the building. Can't believe you guys wondering why there are no damn post.

  15. #11951

    Obits

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    Funeral homes used to place the little announcements in the local papers, I would assume that is still the case.
    My knowledge (current 2012, no reason to believe it changed) is newspapers only run free obits / notices if the person was newsworthy.

    The funeral parlour will make the arrangements to get one you provide printed, but the newspaper fee (maybe + markup? Dunno) becomes another line item on your bill.

    The lawyer charges you for the one you need to place as a part of probate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape