Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 15561
-
03-12-21 20:28 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 265Maybe
5831 1/2 had that setup. I remember climbing those steps a couple times. Been "closed" according to rubmaps. Would visit with conformation.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 16:09 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 178Youni Spa
After hitting the bank before going to Youni, I noticed a foot spa in the shopping center with the Baskin Robbins on Joppa Road near Old Harford Road, close to Vita Revive. I stopped in just to check it out. I don't think it has been open very long. Saw two ladies inside. Typical $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for an hour. Has anyone tried this place out? I would have, but after reading about Jean at Youni, I wanted to try to experience her. Got to Youni and asked if Jean was there. Was told she went home. Bummer. Decided to stay anyway. My masseuse was named Jennifer (I think). Got naked and laid face down. She came in and made no attempt to cover me. She massaged shoulders and back medium to soft, then concentrated on lower back, butt, and upper legs. The soft touch on the butt was very nice. I don't know if me saying "very nice", or me arching my butt up a little each time she ran those fingers through my crack, but she spent a lot of time there LOL. Got the hot towel rub down and then told to flip over. I noticed she actually had closed the door instead of just pulling the curtain. She proceeded to massage the neck, chest and abdomen, and before I knew it, my happy session concluded. She was very nice and I would repeat. She wasn't as slim and petite as I prefer so I would still like to try Jean. Maybe next time.
-
03-12-21 15:53 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 792Funeral homes used to place the little announcements in the local papers, I would assume that is still the case.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 15:42 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 178Name?
Does this place have a name? I assume it is in the city but Belair Road has more than a few spas. Since you say there is no "OPEN" sign (a dead giveaway), a name or house number would help me locate this place. Glad you had a pleasurable time.
Originally Posted by Warrren19
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 06:32 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 2270Even the shortest obituaries can be 500- $1000. I wouldn't expect one.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:36 #11941Regular Member

Posts: 7Xxxx Bel Air rd Baltimore 2120X
This AMP has been open for most of the pandemic, on a heavily traffic street. It is nondescript with no sign. When the door is unlocked, you go up a long flight of dark stairs to the room. The first time I went a little over a week ago, a Korean woman in her 50's (Lucy), dressed modestly and wearing a mask gave me a good standard massage with an adequate hand job. I paid 60 for the hour plus 40.
I visited again two days ago and it was a totally different experience. The woman (Mona) is from Thailand, has been in the USA For three years, and just took this job this week coming from New York (probably one of a group of Asian women who are moved around to avoid LE problems). She claims to be 34, but appears to be in her forties or fifties (which is just fine for this 82 year old) . Face was plain, very nice body. This time I paid 40 for 30 minutes plus 60. Laid on my stomach and she lightly tickled my back and legs and on each pass went a little farther between my legs and tickled my balls until I got hard. Took about ten minutes and she told me to turn over. She took some lotion and started the hand job and after less than a minute, stopped and took off all her clothes. She said that for another 40 there would be "nice extras". So I did. She started with a covered BJ which was quite nice during which I was fingering her kitty. And then she stopped and pointed to her pussy and to my cock. I nodded my head and she climbed on my cock (covered-though it came off during the action) and started fucking me hard. It was great. After five minutes or so I pointed to her pussy and my mouth and we did 69 for 5-7 minutes until I exploded in her mouth. She also seemed to enjoy the tongue action in her kitty. The thirty minutes I paid for ended up being closer to forty. Except when using her mouth, she wore a mask. Fortunately I was vaccinated two weeks ago and carry a copy of the certificate in my wallet. Required disclosure: I was widowed four years ago and there was minimal activity for two years prior because of my wife's illness. (We had a wonderful open marriage for 14 years after marrying in our 60's). So what happened at the AMP was a delightful surprise. Obviously, I will be returning. After I got home, I texted with effusive thanks and indicated that next time, I would tip 80 on either 40 or 60. Offer accepted.
-
03-05-21 08:26 #11940Regular Member

Posts: 10Green
Thanks for your input. I was going to try it again, but when she said Lilly was gone I don't go back. Looks like it's a good thing I didn't.
Originally Posted by HeavenKnows
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 21:20 #11939Banned Member

Posts: 112Green Spa
I am behind in reporting but since I have responded to a couple DMs I need to post my experience a few weeks ago at Green. My first post about this place was fairly positive except the heat was not working so they had heaters in the rooms. The massage was good and teasing was enjoyed. The provider, Lilly, was excellent and the experience was enjoyable enough that I went back a second time. After a month when the heat issue was resolved I called to make an appointment and drew MAry as Lilly went back the New York. The experience was a 180 from the two I had with Lilly. MAry gave a very good technical massage with not tease or any indication that anything would happen on the flip. On the flip she offered a traditional finish but no UTC and even on the question of OTC she seemed annoyed so I didn't. She was very mechanical and I just couldn't get into it. I called mamasan and voiced my disappointment on the change and explained I would not return. There are too many other options in the area to settle for less than what you want. As always YMMV but wanted to share this experience.
HK.
-
03-04-21 13:42 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 205Youni
Went by Youni today little girl name Jean slim athletic great english hard massage. And spirited ending. Didn't feel rushed but her massage although feeling great she has fast hands I little live wire she would be. Requested to open the menu but got shot down. So I said to her you've been closed. No she said. No closed. So what's the truth Helen was not there. Glad they are back for springtime.
-
03-03-21 15:48 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 319Hmmmm idk
Ig: alicezmith.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:59 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 99Here's the ad. He's replying as if it was from her. Just out to rip people off.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/p...e/604147728843
-
03-02-21 16:06 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 99Another Ad
One of her old ads popped up again today with the old phone number.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
Something ain't kosher.
-
03-02-21 08:40 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 71Youni is back open
I didn't go, just googled but apparently Youni is open again. Not sure if I'll go back due to skepticism but thought I'd let y'all know.
-
03-01-21 17:11 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 142Agreed
I can confirm what you said so eloquently is true!
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 13:38 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 205Forever
They have been around forever been to both years ago waste of time and filthy.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





