Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 26928
-
03-25-21 13:51 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 733Will the real Skyler Grey please stand up.
I thought Skyler Grey was Katrina? https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:20 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 3481Judging Based On Looks.
I agree. Some ladies I've seen that weren't super babes were some of the best times I ever had. Besides super babes tend to be full of themselves. And give you a lousy time. Although there are a few exceptions.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:02 #15496Senior Member

Posts: 1438Can anyone explain that twitter, is she insane?
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:50 #15495Regular Member

Posts: 13Photo verification
Did you send a photo? Want to pull the trigger but that's a little scary.
Originally Posted by Esidia
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:41 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 65They use the same pic for her every time she pops up. Standard MCE pic which is the only professional one on the ad. Been seeing their girls for couple years I remember the girls photos especially since they always use the same ones for these new "independent" ads.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:36 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 337Tight
Used to be a mature provider in burbs just north of city, Ria. She was well into her 60's and had the tightest body as well as pussy of a lot of women I've seen that were half her age.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
-
03-25-21 11:41 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 183How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?
Originally Posted by JimmyDean76
[View Original Post]
Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.
-
03-25-21 11:35 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 1445
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
IMO the whole idea that a woman can have so much sex that her pussy becomes too loose to feel is kinda mythical. The only two things that seem to make a difference are kids and age.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
The tightest pussies I've ever felt were all sluts and hookers.
-
03-25-21 09:48 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 67I've seen several that you can find with a simple search of the usual sites, and here they are in order of my preference:
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
Suzie (CLM).
Melissa (CLM).
Rina.
Yuki.
Ms Sensual.
Kate / Kristina.
NOTE: Because it's dead easy to find their contact info with a quick search, I won't share their contact info through DMs. Honestly, just look for it and you'll find it.
-
03-25-21 09:10 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 393I visited her a couple of years ago and had a nice time, but didn't go back for the reasons already described. She is north of 60 yrs by now.
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 06:39 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 70Second time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was in good shape back then but still didn't enjoy DATY. Wouldn't spread legs and wanted very light touch. Never tried a third time.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 00:43 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 80Screening
I have tried to see her in 2 occasions but her screening is though. I will try again as I really want to meet her.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 23:50 #15486Senior Member

Posts: 296Saw her over 20 years ago. And she was a MILF then.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 22:15 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 3481Worn Pussy?
Not necessarily if the woman takes care of herself. I'm not sure what worn pussy feels like. I've seen older ladies and younger girls. Both feel the same to me. I'm Asian so pussy feels the same to me.
-
03-24-21 20:36 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 1438I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




