Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 1265 1765 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15467
    Quote Originally Posted by RusselJimmies  [View Original Post]
    How did you figure this out? Did you reverse image search or you just know that model's pics?
    I follow her on Instagram, and when I saw the ad on Tryst it was like "wait a minute, I have seen those photos before. ".

    On the downside she only does photos in lingerie and bikini, she is really hot and I would pay if she opens an OnlyFans.

  2. #15466
    Does anyone know which providers are the best with massages? (I don't want to do a parlor.).

    (Tried one named Anna in Schaumburg but she doesn't respond).

  3. #15465

    Karina Valentino

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone has booked her trough her own website? Seniors knows who I'm talking about. She also raise the price but pictures looks different to me. https://www.karinavalentino.com/.
    I last emailed her in June and she said she wasn't seeing clients. Has this now changed?

  4. #15464

    Kara

    Hello all, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened with Kara? She was just my type. But her "Skylar Gray" site is down and isn't responding to her emails.

    Thank you!

  5. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the photos is Instagram model Madison Kate.
    How did you figure this out? Did you reverse image search or you just know that model's pics?

  6. #15462

    Karina Valentino

    Hey guys, does anyone has booked her trough her own website? Seniors knows who I'm talking about. She also raise the price but pictures looks different to me. https://www.karinavalentino.com/.

  7. #15461
    No way the arms, torso, and those tits are on a 5 ft, 100 lb body. Unless she weighs 20 lbs below the waist.

  8. #15460

  9. #15459

    Oliviah K

    Saw Oliviah K the other day and was really impressed. Total GFE (BBBJ / DATY / DFK / MSOG) and really accommodating. VERY reasonable rate (300/ hr or 350/1. 5 hr). Really classy and friendly woman who loves sex. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy MILFs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk

  10. #15458
    Quote Originally Posted by RusselJimmies  [View Original Post]
    Number leads back to WCG, if pics are real then I may have to TOFTT:

    http://www.windycitycougars.com/phot...-773-765-4079/

    Does anyone know if their verification process is easy or strict?
    As noted a few posts below, the pics are fake. Google the number and you'll see who it comes back to, it's not just WCC.

  11. #15457

    Lola Fox is fake

    The photos that Lola Fox uses are form this girl that lives in Florida, don't get scammed my dudes.

    https://www.instagram.com/madi.kat/?hl=es

  12. #15456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    She's says she's new but her ad has been around a few months, hoping theres more reliable info

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
    Saying she is in a suite in Bridgeport brings up nothing but red flags for me.

  13. #15455

    Gorgeous if tru

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her ad for months now but no reports yet. If you do partake let us know, she looks very attractive. Thanks.
    Number leads back to WCG, if pics are real then I may have to TOFTT:

    http://www.windycitycougars.com/phot...-773-765-4079/

    Does anyone know if their verification process is easy or strict?

  14. #15454
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    She's says she's new but her ad has been around a few months, hoping theres more reliable info

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
    I've also seen her ad for months now but no reports yet. If you do partake let us know, she looks very attractive. Thanks.

  15. #15453

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    She's says she's new but her ad has been around a few months, hoping theres more reliable info

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
    The girl in the photos is Instagram model Madison Kate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape