Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 1763 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15498

    Will the real Skyler Grey please stand up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?

    Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.
    I thought Skyler Grey was Katrina? https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.

  2. #15497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Judging Based On Looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a mature provider in burbs just north of city, Ria. She was well into her 60's and had the tightest body as well as pussy of a lot of women I've seen that were half her age.

    Don't judge a book by it's cover.
    I agree. Some ladies I've seen that weren't super babes were some of the best times I ever had. Besides super babes tend to be full of themselves. And give you a lousy time. Although there are a few exceptions.

  3. #15496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?

    Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.
    Can anyone explain that twitter, is she insane?

  4. #15495

    Photo verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Oliviah K the other day and was really impressed. Total GFE (BBBJ / DATY / DFK / MSOG) and really accommodating. VERY reasonable rate (300/ hr or 350/1. 5 hr). Really classy and friendly woman who loves sex. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy MILFs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk
    Did you send a photo? Want to pull the trigger but that's a little scary.

  5. #15494
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?

    Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.
    They use the same pic for her every time she pops up. Standard MCE pic which is the only professional one on the ad. Been seeing their girls for couple years I remember the girls photos especially since they always use the same ones for these new "independent" ads.

  6. #15493

    Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    IMO the whole idea that a woman can have so much sex that her pussy becomes too loose to feel is kinda mythical. The only two things that seem to make a difference are kids and age.

    The tightest pussies I've ever felt were all sluts and hookers.
    Used to be a mature provider in burbs just north of city, Ria. She was well into her 60's and had the tightest body as well as pussy of a lot of women I've seen that were half her age.

    Don't judge a book by it's cover.

  7. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle

    Is this her? Photos look similar so is ad wording and pricing. Everytime she disappears she comes back more expensive is she worth it for any seniors? A lot post on here saying she is so great but they are one post accounts.
    How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?

    Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.

  8. #15491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily if the woman takes care of herself. I'm not sure what worn pussy feels like. I've seen older ladies and younger girls. Both feel the same to me. I'm Asian so pussy feels the same to me.
    IMO the whole idea that a woman can have so much sex that her pussy becomes too loose to feel is kinda mythical. The only two things that seem to make a difference are kids and age.

    The tightest pussies I've ever felt were all sluts and hookers.

  9. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which providers are the best with massages? (I don't want to do a parlor.).

    (Tried one named Anna in Schaumburg but she doesn't respond).
    I've seen several that you can find with a simple search of the usual sites, and here they are in order of my preference:

    Suzie (CLM).

    Melissa (CLM).

    Rina.

    Yuki.

    Ms Sensual.

    Kate / Kristina.

    NOTE: Because it's dead easy to find their contact info with a quick search, I won't share their contact info through DMs. Honestly, just look for it and you'll find it.

  10. #15489
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy83  [View Original Post]
    Second time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was in good shape back then but still didn't enjoy DATY. Wouldn't spread legs and wanted very light touch. Never tried a third time.
    I visited her a couple of years ago and had a nice time, but didn't go back for the reasons already described. She is north of 60 yrs by now.

  11. #15488
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Second time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was in good shape back then but still didn't enjoy DATY. Wouldn't spread legs and wanted very light touch. Never tried a third time.

  12. #15487

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. Shes got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    I have tried to see her in 2 occasions but her screening is though. I will try again as I really want to meet her.

  13. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.
    Saw her over 20 years ago. And she was a MILF then.

  14. #15485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Worn Pussy?

    Not necessarily if the woman takes care of herself. I'm not sure what worn pussy feels like. I've seen older ladies and younger girls. Both feel the same to me. I'm Asian so pussy feels the same to me.

  15. #15484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape