Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 41280
-
03-25-21 14:54 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 1840Ivy
Been kinda curious about this one myself? JD.
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:55 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 363The other thing is that the ad calls out specific sex acts. Most legit providers won't mention that in a STG ad. It's one thing to hint you'll have a good time, it's another to say you'll have 69/ blow job / whatever.
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:50 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 60I asked for all input. Better to keep my $ for some one with references.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:42 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 1107In russia, prostitute fuck YOU
I know we think we our little heads sometimes, but this:
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
I'm Melissa 21 years old Little horny sweet girl. I'm alone Orphans, I have no family. 💖I'm not a professional sex worker,128150;I do it just financial problems💖.
I am able to your area like your house or hotel or others house full of fun!
Makes me think "Russian speaking scammer" just from the sentence structure alone. Just read that out loud in a bad Russian 50 yo male spy accent, then in a sexy 21 yo girl voice, and ask yourself which one sounds like it fits better.
I'm not kidding very much. So many of the obviously fake ads don't sound even like the broken English that our educational system provides our citizens. And her rates are clearly out of line with what someone her age who looks like those pictures could charge.
Not really trying to pile on. You asked, and the board has responded.
-
03-24-21 22:37 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 119The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Wow where to start.
Originally Posted by Thonaag
[View Original Post]
The Good:
Excellent comms.
Smart and witty.
Really into it, YMMV.
Pretty (at least from my POV).
The Bad:
Time Management. She tries but is hindered.
Baby damage and body not as great as pictured.
May require a CashApp deposit. She is not a scammer.
The Ugly:
Major candy usage.
Track marks galore.
Messy room with syringes.
Major dental issues. You notice she doesn't smile in her pictures.
Seemed a bit out of it.
So there you go. I so wanted her to be my new ATF, but sadly the candy and other issues are haunting her.
-
03-24-21 21:11 #20215Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for Info Tessa
Hey all. Had some decent comms with this one today but did not follow through cause I could not find anything on her. Has anyone seen her, she says her name is Tessa but does not post her name in her Ad on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/155389631444.
-
03-24-21 20:17 #20214Senior Member

Posts: 394It was all a dream
You mean other than you have no idea what she looks like and the pics of her body have more touch up than a Revlon model cover girl. What could possibly go wrong?
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 19:13 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 243What will happen
Is, you'll get to the Hyatt and she'll ask for part of the donation before the rm# is given, scam. Who knows who's texting, definitely not in jax.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 18:48 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 224Little Sexy
She's a busy lady.
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
https://dubuque.skipthegames.com/fem...n/176749822402
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/972376437145
-
03-24-21 18:38 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 452Seems totally fake to me
Jax STG wouldn't be so lucky.
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 18:36 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 1246There's nothing in that ad that looks legit.
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 18:22 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 60https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/972376437145
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 18:01 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 124Seen her
A link would help!!
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 17:36 #20207Senior Member

Posts: 58Anybody ever dream of this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/014811466991
So far coms are ok, want to see if any other dreams of this one before falling asleep.
-
03-24-21 16:48 #20206Regular Member

Posts: 12Tattooed princess
I set up an outcall with her a while back. She didn't bother telling me she was on her period until 10 minutes after she arrived and we had done a little talking. I stupidly gave her the donation when she arrived. She told me she was open to Greek but needed to go back to her room to prep for it but would return, which she never did. This was back when I was still brand new to mongering so I'm well aware of the mistakes I made.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






