Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20227

    Mandy Ghosted

    Connected with Mandy, set up a time for 30 minutes from then for an hour. She gave me the address, I hopped in the shower, then headed her way. Let her know when I was 5 minutes away and when I arrived. Never heard from her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/429073789716

  2. #20226

  3. #20225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/014811466991

    So far coms are ok, want to see if any other dreams of this one before falling asleep.
    Been kinda curious about this one myself? JD.

  4. #20224
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer5  [View Original Post]
    I asked for all input. Better to keep my $ for some one with references.
    The other thing is that the ad calls out specific sex acts. Most legit providers won't mention that in a STG ad. It's one thing to hint you'll have a good time, it's another to say you'll have 69/ blow job / whatever.

  5. #20223
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I know we think we our little heads sometimes, but this:

    I'm Melissa 21 years old Little horny sweet girl. I'm alone Orphans, I have no family. 💖I'm not a professional sex worker,128150;I do it just financial problems💖.

    I am able to your area like your house or hotel or others house full of fun!

    Makes me think "Russian speaking scammer" just from the sentence structure alone. Just read that out loud in a bad Russian 50 yo male spy accent, then in a sexy 21 yo girl voice, and ask yourself which one sounds like it fits better.

    I'm not kidding very much. So many of the obviously fake ads don't sound even like the broken English that our educational system provides our citizens. And her rates are clearly out of line with what someone her age who looks like those pictures could charge.

    Not really trying to pile on. You asked, and the board has responded.
    I asked for all input. Better to keep my $ for some one with references.

  6. #20222

    In russia, prostitute fuck YOU

    I know we think we our little heads sometimes, but this:

    I'm Melissa 21 years old Little horny sweet girl. I'm alone Orphans, I have no family. 💖I'm not a professional sex worker,128150;I do it just financial problems💖.

    I am able to your area like your house or hotel or others house full of fun!

    Makes me think "Russian speaking scammer" just from the sentence structure alone. Just read that out loud in a bad Russian 50 yo male spy accent, then in a sexy 21 yo girl voice, and ask yourself which one sounds like it fits better.

    I'm not kidding very much. So many of the obviously fake ads don't sound even like the broken English that our educational system provides our citizens. And her rates are clearly out of line with what someone her age who looks like those pictures could charge.

    Not really trying to pile on. You asked, and the board has responded.

  7. #20221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by Thonaag  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Had some decent comms with this one today but did not follow through cause I could not find anything on her. Has anyone seen her, she says her name is Tessa but does not post her name in her Ad on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/155389631444.
    Wow where to start.

    The Good:

    Excellent comms.

    Smart and witty.

    Really into it, YMMV.

    Pretty (at least from my POV).

    The Bad:

    Time Management. She tries but is hindered.

    Baby damage and body not as great as pictured.

    May require a CashApp deposit. She is not a scammer.

    The Ugly:

    Major candy usage.

    Track marks galore.

    Messy room with syringes.

    Major dental issues. You notice she doesn't smile in her pictures.

    Seemed a bit out of it.

    So there you go. I so wanted her to be my new ATF, but sadly the candy and other issues are haunting her.

  8. #20220

    Looking for Info Tessa

    Hey all. Had some decent comms with this one today but did not follow through cause I could not find anything on her. Has anyone seen her, she says her name is Tessa but does not post her name in her Ad on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/155389631444.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTY3MzIzMDY3MjYyMGJhMGY2ZjA2MmRlYjk5NzViNTY1YzFkYjk.jpg‎   MTY3NDcxZjFmMGZkNzNiOGZkZDc1MmFlMzcwNmU4YmNlZDZmYmQ.jpg‎   OTE1NzQ3MGMwZjE4MzcxZWU2MmEwOGE0MjU5MTU0NTA4YjY0Yg.jpg‎  

  9. #20219

    It was all a dream

    You mean other than you have no idea what she looks like and the pics of her body have more touch up than a Revlon model cover girl. What could possibly go wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/014811466991

    So far coms are ok, want to see if any other dreams of this one before falling asleep.

  10. #20218

    What will happen

    Is, you'll get to the Hyatt and she'll ask for part of the donation before the rm# is given, scam. Who knows who's texting, definitely not in jax.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    A link would help!!

  11. #20217

  12. #20216

    Seems totally fake to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer5  [View Original Post]
    Little Sexy Ready For Some Fun&#129322

    Gave address as hyatt downtown.
    Jax STG wouldn't be so lucky.

  13. #20215
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer5  [View Original Post]
    Little Sexy Ready For Some Fun&#129322

    Gave address as hyatt downtown.
    There's nothing in that ad that looks legit.

  14. #20214
    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    A link would help!!
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/972376437145

  15. #20213

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer5  [View Original Post]
    Little Sexy Ready For Some Fun&#129322

    Gave address as hyatt downtown.
    A link would help!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape