Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,076 to 21,090 of 41287
-
03-24-21 17:36 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 58Anybody ever dream of this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/014811466991
So far coms are ok, want to see if any other dreams of this one before falling asleep.
-
03-24-21 16:48 #20211Regular Member

Posts: 12Tattooed princess
I set up an outcall with her a while back. She didn't bother telling me she was on her period until 10 minutes after she arrived and we had done a little talking. I stupidly gave her the donation when she arrived. She told me she was open to Greek but needed to go back to her room to prep for it but would return, which she never did. This was back when I was still brand new to mongering so I'm well aware of the mistakes I made.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:09 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 60Any one sampled?
Little Sexy Ready For Some Fun🤪
Gave address as hyatt downtown.
-
03-24-21 12:11 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 37Coms
I have tried to see her since she returned.
Originally Posted by CoolGuyJax
[View Original Post]
She never responds. Friend said she was going to St Aug tonight.
She responded to him Mon. And Tues. And ghosted both meet ups.
-
03-24-21 11:54 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 36This foreign providers, be it Chinese, Korean, Mexican or Caribbean, are usually managed by a mamasan type of person. Males are definitely essential in the game but typically they won't show up front.
Originally Posted by JBallz
[View Original Post]
I don't think one needs to worry too much about it. The providers themselves cannot speak English that much. How you expect them to sms you or post an ad. It's completely common sense that the one the monger is texting to is the management, not the provider and in this case the provider was unaware of the rate change.
-
03-24-21 11:38 #20207Senior Member

Posts: 1107Jennifer
Now with link! Post says she had Hep C as of 2015, with some documentation links.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
Hep C is suppressible (like HIV) to the point where the viral load is undetectable (and, therefore, effectively non-transmissible), but there's no vaccine. Having had it implies previous injection drug use and / or buttseks.
I've never met her, and I have no idea if she took the antiviral meds, but I certainly wouldn't raw dog her in the ass if I did decide to meet her.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5191572
-
03-24-21 10:23 #20206Senior Member

Posts: 95Very true.
And that's what I was thinking with her. Hate it but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 09:44 #20205Senior Member

Posts: 522I bump into Ariel at least several days a week at the corner store in the area she provides in. Attempted a date about a year ago. She ghosted me. When I seen her in person at the store. I'm so glad she did. That girl is on some real serious shit. Can't stand still for shit. Almost till the point where I'm embarrassed for her while standing in line behind her. At one point in this hobby do us mongers say enough is enough. I'm helping you kill yourself??
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 09:07 #20204Regular Member

Posts: 18Anybody see her again?
Anybody see her again since she's back in town? She looks amazing.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 09:05 #20203Regular Member

Posts: 7Need help
Any info is appreciated for the below.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/137174820254
-
03-24-21 08:41 #20202Senior Member

Posts: 46Ariel
It's been a couple of months since I saw her last. She would keep texting me and wanting me to come over, but it was always when I was unavailable. The last time is saw her she was dozing off on the mic. I would give her a little nudge and she would continue for a few seconds and then doze off again.
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 08:08 #20201Regular Member

Posts: 24Dental
She mentioned needing dental work to me the last couple times I've seen her, but She just did can because of it. Been a few weeks since I've seen her though.
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 08:01 #20200Senior Member

Posts: 45Management?
So based on this report, what does it mean when a girl has management? What does the management look like? Are we talking about some heavy loaded thugs? I have always been interested in what this means and what these guys or ladies look like. I think this would help me make better decisions about who to see and who not to see.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 08:00 #20199Senior Member

Posts: 95Ariel recently
Has anyone had a dream with her recently? The Southside Ariel that is. Tells me she isn't working because of some dental issues and severe pain. However still posting. Says that is automatically happening?? I ask because she needed help with room. Because we had / have a long and mostly positive history I fronted her for an hour. Yes I know better! LOL Anyway just trying to find out if legit with reasons or full of it with excuses. Bad business to loose a steady regular over that little But then again, most of these girls are not in an mba program.
Thanks in advance for any news. And yes I know better, guess I needed a reminder.
-
03-24-21 01:02 #20198Senior Member

Posts: 433High regard & best wishes for Northside Nikki
Yes, I can also confirm. And she really appreciates the guys who have stuck with her through all this. She is a real & righteous gal in her 40's going through some tough times but unfailingly prompt & cheerful in her communications & wholly satisfactory in service. And I just like her. We come from the same neck of the woods & she saved this damned plague year for me since she was about the only provider I could manage to see.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






