Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 343 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Dandy allows you any penetration.

    http://www.princessdandy.com/
    She might, just offer her enough. When she is in this profession, hard to believe otherwise provided she gets compensated enough.

  2. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    She's gross. I wouldn't go through with it if I were you. She's not bottom of the barrel but she's close to it.
    Don't be fooled by that dressing with face cut out, don't commit until and unless you see that face.

  3. #2055

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HookSetticeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I've texted back and forth with her and thinking about it, just looking to see if anyone has anything on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/548509590102
    She's gross. I wouldn't go through with it if I were you. She's not bottom of the barrel but she's close to it.

  4. #2054
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #2053

    Meetup

    Has anyone seen this girl? I've texted back and forth with her and thinking about it, just looking to see if anyone has anything on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/548509590102

  6. #2052

    Princess Dandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Dandy allows you any penetration.

    http://www.princessdandy.com/
    I saw her many moons ago before she rebranded herself and she provided FS then. I haven't seen her since she became Princess Dandy as it's not my cup of tea, but I spoke with her several years back (this was a few years after she started advertising as PD) and she was wasn't offering FS then.

  7. #2051
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTatted  [View Original Post]
    It's all right there in her ad. No removal of her bra or panties and no touching or viewing of areas beneath her bra or panties, so I would have to give an educated guess. No.
    I figured just wondering if anyone who knew knew if she did any extra.

  8. #2050

    Did you read her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Dandy allows you any penetration.

    http://www.princessdandy.com/
    It's all right there in her ad. No removal of her bra or panties and no touching or viewing of areas beneath her bra or panties, so I would have to give an educated guess. No.

  9. #2049

    Princess Dandy

    Does anyone know if Dandy allows you any penetration.

    http://www.princessdandy.com/

  10. #2048

    Ghosted

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/633909039929

    Wanted to burn some Biden bucks and contacted this one. She sent me great naughty pictures. Drive to her side of Manchester and ghosted me! Wasted my time or saved me money. It's about perspective at this point. Just crazy! Spent a long time texting back and forth too! I would stay away. My opinion, but, what do I know? Be safe.

  11. #2047

    Victoria

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/887164361415

    https://www.therochestervoice.com/le...arge-cms-12280

    I finally met victoria. I like to chase the naughty girls. We have a lot in common because we both have been in big big trouble. Ms charges. No fun. I wanted to try Greek but she is from Greece but she doesn't allow Greek. Go figure? Skata. Right? But she was real friendly let me come in her pussy (cip). * second round I came on her face. Really friendly girl I had a lot of fun with her.

  12. #2046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/660719977980

    So I replied to a couple of you asking about Cee Cee (and other names she goes by) , I liked her in the past, and when I saw her a few weeks ago, though she had put on a little weight, I thought she still looked good.

    Well, I have to change my opinion now. Apparently over the last several weeks since I saw her, she has hit something hard, she's not well, looks rough now, and honestly not all together mentally. I don't know what she's on but it hasn't done her any favors. She's crashing fast. Too bad, she was one of the good ones.
    She is posting again with a new number. Must have made enough for a new phone. I will give her another try will let you know how it goes. But won't partake if she still wants Vegas $$.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/442890225226

  13. #2045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Hott MILF / Sloppy Toppy aka Magic Hands

    Look whos back in town. I saw her in Concord a while back stay away upsells and doesn't do anything. Used to go by Magic Hands or similar title. She thinks she is worth $500 for nothing. If you happen to try her just remember told you to stay away. Maybe at a time she was ok but nothing to prove she has changed. Just my two cents.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/238921987407

  14. #2044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Visited a little while ago, walked in and basically walked right out. She's gross. Asked for money for the wasted time. All of her posts were down the next day, which is why I don't have a link. It's the "big booty freak" that offers massages. Bounced from nashua, Merrimack, Manchester and occasionally salem.
    She is available in Nashua now. I saw her in Manchester I have to agree horrible service no enjoyment at all. Almost as wide as she is tall. Says she gives good massages but a vibrator from Wal mart would do you better.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/494810303837

  15. #2043

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Maintains at least two numbers. Is a PITA to deal with. I've tried three times to set something up with her and she ghosted me each time. She will send you some very hot photos. Then at the last minute starts changing the location, the time and says, "You're going to get the room costs too right" or "since I'm coming to you it's another $". The last time I drove an hour to her and nothing.
    Ball breaker par excellence! Thanks for the heads up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape