Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5132
-
03-23-21 21:59 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 109She might, just offer her enough. When she is in this profession, hard to believe otherwise provided she gets compensated enough.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 21:55 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 109Don't be fooled by that dressing with face cut out, don't commit until and unless you see that face.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 19:04 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 76Nope
She's gross. I wouldn't go through with it if I were you. She's not bottom of the barrel but she's close to it.
Originally Posted by HookSetticeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:33 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 199[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-23-21 14:16 #2053Regular Member

Posts: 8Meetup
Has anyone seen this girl? I've texted back and forth with her and thinking about it, just looking to see if anyone has anything on her.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/548509590102
-
03-23-21 08:26 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 33Princess Dandy
I saw her many moons ago before she rebranded herself and she provided FS then. I haven't seen her since she became Princess Dandy as it's not my cup of tea, but I spoke with her several years back (this was a few years after she started advertising as PD) and she was wasn't offering FS then.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 08:19 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 265I figured just wondering if anyone who knew knew if she did any extra.
Originally Posted by OldTatted
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 06:56 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 84Did you read her ad?
It's all right there in her ad. No removal of her bra or panties and no touching or viewing of areas beneath her bra or panties, so I would have to give an educated guess. No.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 14:26 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 265Princess Dandy
Does anyone know if Dandy allows you any penetration.
http://www.princessdandy.com/
-
03-22-21 09:43 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 199Ghosted
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/633909039929
Wanted to burn some Biden bucks and contacted this one. She sent me great naughty pictures. Drive to her side of Manchester and ghosted me! Wasted my time or saved me money. It's about perspective at this point. Just crazy! Spent a long time texting back and forth too! I would stay away. My opinion, but, what do I know? Be safe.
-
03-21-21 17:39 #2047Banned Member

Posts: 73Victoria
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...l/887164361415
https://www.therochestervoice.com/le...arge-cms-12280
I finally met victoria. I like to chase the naughty girls. We have a lot in common because we both have been in big big trouble. Ms charges. No fun. I wanted to try Greek but she is from Greece but she doesn't allow Greek. Go figure? Skata. Right? But she was real friendly let me come in her pussy (cip). * second round I came on her face. Really friendly girl I had a lot of fun with her.
-
03-20-21 23:04 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 139She is posting again with a new number. Must have made enough for a new phone. I will give her another try will let you know how it goes. But won't partake if she still wants Vegas $$.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/442890225226
-
03-20-21 22:54 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 139Hott MILF / Sloppy Toppy aka Magic Hands
Look whos back in town. I saw her in Concord a while back stay away upsells and doesn't do anything. Used to go by Magic Hands or similar title. She thinks she is worth $500 for nothing. If you happen to try her just remember told you to stay away. Maybe at a time she was ok but nothing to prove she has changed. Just my two cents.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/238921987407
-
03-20-21 22:49 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 139She is available in Nashua now. I saw her in Manchester I have to agree horrible service no enjoyment at all. Almost as wide as she is tall. Says she gives good massages but a vibrator from Wal mart would do you better.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/494810303837
-
03-20-21 16:42 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariel
Ball breaker par excellence! Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





