Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 10619
-
03-24-21 12:35 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes
I couldn't agree more she was a blast.
Originally Posted by LoveSexInIdaho
[View Original Post]
Small and tight, and the reverse cowgirl is worth the price of admission.
-
03-23-21 14:54 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?
Originally Posted by TPhilips123
[View Original Post]
Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!
Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member
https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442
-
03-23-21 02:31 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 140Summer-Dreams
Wondering about this Lady that has been posting more and more.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Dreams
-
03-23-21 01:20 #4016Banned Member

Posts: 99I will go see her.
Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 23:29 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 27Maracuyajuice
Does she show her face in her OF content? If always makes me curious to see provider's face when they hide it in their ads / profile photos.
Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 14:54 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 33Maracuyajuice
She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!
-
03-19-21 19:14 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 379LexxLeigh
She's back and I filled her up. That feeling I get when I feel the pressure build and then kiss her as all my little tryhards release and explore their new home? Priceless.
She's a little chubbier than pics of course and her face has had a filter applied, but she is a stacked PAWG.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DONT-MISS-OUT
-
03-17-21 00:11 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 2035Sad
She's a nice girl, but is taking self medicating to the next level.
Originally Posted by DuhkGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 23:38 #4011Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-16-21 22:43 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 287I've come to learn.
PH, I don't know why she places no bb on her ad because I didn't ask before or during. After a nice session of DATY, I just rubbed my cock a few times up & down on her clit and slowly pushed in. She made it out like she loved it but never said no. As you see on her ad, it says she is a fan of kissing but I couldn't get but a couple of pecks. I've come to learn ads just don't say the whole story.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Hope that helps.
Stay safe & happy hunting all!
-
03-16-21 21:45 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 59I still want to see daisy
But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.
-
03-16-21 18:26 #4008Banned Member

Posts: 100Daisy.
Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 18:09 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 443https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...772/9718001972
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:24 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 2938Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:17 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 1142Nice. But
Really sweet girl. Really flaky though, and heavy medical experimentation. Saw her twice, and last time she was almost incoherent. Rambling on about random shit and looking for stuff all over the room. There was some Tyrones lurking as I left her place. From across the parking lot, I saw two really shady guys go in to her place as she was checking out. She's got help for sure.
Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




