Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4021

    That's not dream; that's delusion

    Maybe she needs funds for gym membership.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Looks like GPS has set in on that one, her prices seem to have skyrocketed on here profile page.

  2. #4020

    Summer. Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about this Lady that has been posting more and more.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Dreams
    Looks like GPS has set in on that one, her prices seem to have skyrocketed on here profile page.

  3. #4019

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSexInIdaho  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?

    Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!

    Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442
    I couldn't agree more she was a blast.

    Small and tight, and the reverse cowgirl is worth the price of admission.

  4. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by TPhilips123  [View Original Post]
    Does she show her face in her OF content? If always makes me curious to see provider's face when they hide it in their ads / profile photos.
    Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?

    Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!

    Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442

  5. #4017

    Summer-Dreams

    Wondering about this Lady that has been posting more and more.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Dreams

  6. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!
    I will go see her.

  7. #4015

    Maracuyajuice

    Does she show her face in her OF content? If always makes me curious to see provider's face when they hide it in their ads / profile photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!

  8. #4014

    Maracuyajuice

    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!

  9. #4013

    LexxLeigh

    She's back and I filled her up. That feeling I get when I feel the pressure build and then kiss her as all my little tryhards release and explore their new home? Priceless.

    She's a little chubbier than pics of course and her face has had a filter applied, but she is a stacked PAWG.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DONT-MISS-OUT

  10. #4012

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by DuhkGeorge  [View Original Post]
    But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?

    I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.
    She's a nice girl, but is taking self medicating to the next level.

  11. #4011
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4010

    I've come to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?
    PH, I don't know why she places no bb on her ad because I didn't ask before or during. After a nice session of DATY, I just rubbed my cock a few times up & down on her clit and slowly pushed in. She made it out like she loved it but never said no. As you see on her ad, it says she is a fan of kissing but I couldn't get but a couple of pecks. I've come to learn ads just don't say the whole story.

    Hope that helps.

    Stay safe & happy hunting all!

  13. #4009

    I still want to see daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerBob  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.
    But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?

    I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.

  14. #4008

    Daisy.

    Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.

  15. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Providing link to profile or ad would be helpful.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...772/9718001972

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape