Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #519

    Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I got a message from Bob OnThis.

    He thanks everyone for their support on the other board. That place has gone to the birds.
    What was his alleged transgression?

  2. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I don't see how that makes tna safer.
    When they don't have anymore mongers, then there's no selling, so nothing to catch. LOL!

  3. #517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    It's easy to hide your IP address with a free VPN as everyone should be doing anyway. They are banning people just on hearsay or just because they don't like their posts or someone reports them, or just because they suspect they are an alt. I am not sure why they bother, since they can simply create another. I guess they have control issues and like to play games. But for sure they cater to the paying members.
    So. I used the VPN. The one from Denmark is banned. So, if any member uses that same VPN from Denmark, they will get banned or denied entry to tna. LOL.

    They make no sense. They are clearly after Bob. That is it. So now anyone they suspect to be an alt will just be blamed on Bob.

    I don't see how that makes tna safer.

  4. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    One would think they would check the IP address. When Really, they don't. They just ban people.
    It's easy to hide your IP address with a free VPN as everyone should be doing anyway. They are banning people just on hearsay or just because they don't like their posts or someone reports them, or just because they suspect they are an alt. I am not sure why they bother, since they can simply create another. I guess they have control issues and like to play games. But for sure they cater to the paying members.

  5. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Not even asian, completely tone deaf. Unironically, her people overwhelmingly commit more crimes against asians than any other group too. To add extra insult onto already hijacking their tragedy to make herself money, low indeed.
    Who is Her People?

  6. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The TNA Mods have no idea what they are doing.

    I had a new handle to cruise for new BBFS chick's.

    Alexdenmark.

    They banned it as an alt for Bob. Hahahaha! What idiots!
    I think at this point they just listen to any premium provider and don't do there own research. Just cater towards the paying members and do as they say.

  7. #513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Fuck dude, even I thought that was a Bob alt. LOL.
    One would think they would check the IP address. When Really, they don't. They just ban people.

  8. #512

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The TNA Mods have no idea what they are doing.

    I had a new handle to cruise for new BBFS chick's.

    Alexdenmark.

    They banned it as an alt for Bob. Hahahaha! What idiots!
    Fuck dude, even I thought that was a Bob alt. LOL.

  9. #511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Hahahaha Sorry Bob

    The TNA Mods have no idea what they are doing.

    I had a new handle to cruise for new BBFS chick's.

    Alexdenmark.

    They banned it as an alt for Bob. Hahahaha! What idiots!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210323-175425_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #510
    I'd rather give my money to a guy who is down on his luck than pay any of these ******. Deposits, cancellation fees. Am I booking a flight to Vegas?

    I've always been silent on this issue, but cucks and simps have ruined the game. The pussy cartel sticks up for each other, so it is about time guys start backing each other up.

    I would much rather give my $200 to this forum. In fact, Mr. Moderator, thanks for doing s great job and keeping the trash out. You will probably be filtering this post before it goes up, how can I donate to this forum? Don't worry I am not asking for any services. Maybe. Maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Not even asian, completely tone deaf. Unironically, her people overwhelmingly commit more crimes against asians than any other group too. To add extra insult onto already hijacking their tragedy to make herself money, low indeed.

  11. #509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Bot

    I got a message from Bob OnThis.

    He thanks everyone for their support on the other board. That place has gone to the birds.

  12. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, this one has found a new low to sink to- not providing "out of respect" for the victims of the Atlanta shootings, but STILL TAKING DONATIONS by cashapp. That's the way to capitalize on the misfortune of others. What a piece of shit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/59904163/
    Not even asian, completely tone deaf. Unironically, her people overwhelmingly commit more crimes against asians than any other group too. To add extra insult onto already hijacking their tragedy to make herself money, low indeed.

  13. #507

    Wtf

    Holy shit, this one has found a new low to sink to- not providing "out of respect" for the victims of the Atlanta shootings, but STILL TAKING DONATIONS by cashapp. That's the way to capitalize on the misfortune of others. What a piece of shit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/59904163/

  14. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    As far as the cucks, it'll bite them in the ass eventually. Men feminists LOL.
    You know, the other day I heard someone say that being a cuck is a kink because it gives them some kind of twisted sense of control over the situation. That idea made a lot of things make sense.

  15. #505

    Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with another well know provider that used to be friends with her. Stay out of Bellevue.
    I always avoid Bellevue even though there seem to be hot women who only operate over there. BellevuePD does have a handle on TNA as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape