Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4254
-
03-24-21 16:01 #519Senior Member

Posts: 1305Bot
What was his alleged transgression?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 12:25 #518Senior Member

Posts: 1404When they don't have anymore mongers, then there's no selling, so nothing to catch. LOL!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 09:21 #517Senior Member

Posts: 1019So. I used the VPN. The one from Denmark is banned. So, if any member uses that same VPN from Denmark, they will get banned or denied entry to tna. LOL.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
They make no sense. They are clearly after Bob. That is it. So now anyone they suspect to be an alt will just be blamed on Bob.
I don't see how that makes tna safer.
-
03-24-21 00:19 #516Senior Member

Posts: 511It's easy to hide your IP address with a free VPN as everyone should be doing anyway. They are banning people just on hearsay or just because they don't like their posts or someone reports them, or just because they suspect they are an alt. I am not sure why they bother, since they can simply create another. I guess they have control issues and like to play games. But for sure they cater to the paying members.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:36 #515Regular Member

Posts: 1Who is Her People?
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:14 #514Senior Member

Posts: 76I think at this point they just listen to any premium provider and don't do there own research. Just cater towards the paying members and do as they say.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:00 #513Senior Member

Posts: 1019One would think they would check the IP address. When Really, they don't. They just ban people.
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 22:48 #512Senior Member

Posts: 269Lol
Fuck dude, even I thought that was a Bob alt. LOL.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 20:58 #511Senior Member

Posts: 1019Hahahaha Sorry Bob
The TNA Mods have no idea what they are doing.
I had a new handle to cruise for new BBFS chick's.
Alexdenmark.
They banned it as an alt for Bob. Hahahaha! What idiots!
-
03-23-21 18:46 #510Senior Member

Posts: 59I'd rather give my money to a guy who is down on his luck than pay any of these ******. Deposits, cancellation fees. Am I booking a flight to Vegas?
I've always been silent on this issue, but cucks and simps have ruined the game. The pussy cartel sticks up for each other, so it is about time guys start backing each other up.
I would much rather give my $200 to this forum. In fact, Mr. Moderator, thanks for doing s great job and keeping the trash out. You will probably be filtering this post before it goes up, how can I donate to this forum? Don't worry I am not asking for any services. Maybe. Maybe not.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 00:58 #509Senior Member

Posts: 1019Bot
I got a message from Bob OnThis.
He thanks everyone for their support on the other board. That place has gone to the birds.
-
03-20-21 14:34 #508Senior Member

Posts: 196Not even asian, completely tone deaf. Unironically, her people overwhelmingly commit more crimes against asians than any other group too. To add extra insult onto already hijacking their tragedy to make herself money, low indeed.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:05 #507Senior Member

Posts: 1209Wtf
Holy shit, this one has found a new low to sink to- not providing "out of respect" for the victims of the Atlanta shootings, but STILL TAKING DONATIONS by cashapp. That's the way to capitalize on the misfortune of others. What a piece of shit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/59904163/
-
03-19-21 11:02 #506Senior Member

Posts: 86You know, the other day I heard someone say that being a cuck is a kink because it gives them some kind of twisted sense of control over the situation. That idea made a lot of things make sense.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 01:24 #505Senior Member

Posts: 387Bellevue
I always avoid Bellevue even though there seem to be hot women who only operate over there. BellevuePD does have a handle on TNA as well.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






