Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4254
-
03-16-21 18:08 #504Senior Member

Posts: 987Mods Absent
Mods have been mysteriously absent the last 24 hours.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 15:50 #503Senior Member

Posts: 1019Spoke with another well know provider that used to be friends with her. Stay out of Bellevue.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 01:55 #502Senior Member

Posts: 449Do you have proof or first hand knowledge, also who is the girl who gave up the info?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:51 #501Senior Member

Posts: 1019Stings
Stings are happening on TNA.
LE has a lot of intel. They are looking to set up the big reviewers on TNA.
Use your alts for the new girls and remember that a well know ex provider handed over all her info on tna to L. E. Before she retired in order to attempt to get her ex-bf / pimp in trouble.
-
03-05-21 16:38 #500Senior Member

Posts: 511[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
03-04-21 17:12 #499Senior Member

Posts: 451Also agree!
Only time will tell! They def don't put in the effort anymore because men will ALWAYS pay and still call them goddess LOL. Like so many people have mentioned there are a few gems out there that provide good rates and service. Not the best looks etc. I don't even bother looking a lot like I used to. Its all the same beezys. I keep 3 in my rotation and I'm content for NOW! Goodluck.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
As far as the cucks, it'll bite them in the ass eventually. Men feminists LOL.
-
03-04-21 13:09 #498Banned Member

Posts: 1358Perfect! Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation. Wonder if they ate similarly clueless when it comes to buying an automobile? I suspect they are. As Tom Hanks so correctly stated in Forrest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does". Ain't that the truth!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:06 #497Banned Member

Posts: 1358One of the best well stated, accurate posts I have seen! You are certainly right on the money about lack of service versus crazy rates. The main problem, as I have stated numerous times, is that there are just too many clueless folks out there who will still pay those crazy rates, even with lackluster service. They have no idea how to negotiate. Yet I suspect business for these women has definitely taken a hit, but still they charge the ridiculous rates.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, what this will lead to is when the pandemic subsides and things get back to normal, the rates will still be high. It would seem logical that 1 + 1 = 2, ie, with business bad and folks having less money, the rates would go down. But, as you so correctly pointed out, that is not happening.
-
03-04-21 01:00 #496Senior Member

Posts: 483No
You're not the only one. You're also absolutely right. Standards have fallen drastically, with unreliability, condoms, attitudes, bad breath and wasted time being the norm these days. Prices have almost doubled or tripled in some heavy GPS cases. I am never late to any appointment, but providers are, almost always. Prices and costs are never synonymous, but costs are climbing even higher than prices, in this area anyway. The service just doesn't exist, or is rare to find at best.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
I've almost achieved a permanent retirement myself. I can afford to continue, but the costs are just asinine. They want double what ought to be the going rate, there are too many Nos and they can't even show up on time. It's crap! In the real world they'd be flat canned. And most of them really ought to be.
The market will always be thriving. Why do they try so hard to drive us away?? I have no answer.
-
03-04-21 00:17 #495Senior Member

Posts: 387Shit service
Lately I have had the hardest time setting up appt. With girls. Sometimes not replying to my texts or emails for days. Then they say what time? Or I'm available now babe? This never used to happen. Now you want twice the money but make me feel even less like I am going to get good value. I get that they want to charge more. The higher risks and cost of living but very few actually deliver anymore. Tell you the truth I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. It just doesn't seem worth it to me 9 out of 10 times anymore. Am I the only one who feels this way?
-
03-03-21 23:57 #494Senior Member

Posts: 387White Knights
Some of these guys have never even been around a woman other than their mother or sister. Once they meet a hooker they just hand over their debit cards.
-
03-03-21 21:44 #493Senior Member

Posts: 2184Whiteknights AKA Captain Save A Ho. Honorable mentions.
Originally Posted by JeauPapel
[View Original Post]
Yeah they grew up with mommie issues and a potentially abusive-past. Never got laid and still have a problem getting any. Will do anything to make pussy happy, they think that will make up for the lack of game. The women on SA need the peanut gallery applauding everytime they make a silly post. And will throw them a bone from time to time (I. E. Allow them to fuck full price + gifts). At best they are modern day cucks. At worst. They are just sad lonely men who need constant validation from the pussy cartel (mommas boys).
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
I really hope all of you cucks are reading this there. You have finally got your honorable mention on USA. Please remember to leave your panties by the front door as you walk off this board. Thank you.
-
03-03-21 21:11 #492Senior Member

Posts: 217At first I thought they were roleplaying as subs.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 09:12 #491Senior Member

Posts: 1305Wk
I find them also to be "lap dogs. ".
Originally Posted by JeauPapel
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 12:50 #490Senior Member

Posts: 1209It's about staying on topic. This is a site for straight dudes looking for pussy and that's all. There are plenty of sites out there for homosexuals, bi, trans, whatever you happen to be. From a site admin point of view managing that much would be a complete nightmare.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






