Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateh  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of 2 hot chicks. Who really are good with each other. Would love to find a pair.
    These 2 are what you are looking for. I have not participated. But I have communicated with them over a year.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73166...2-9427d1f51d97

  2. #2430

    Looking for a ffm

    Does anyone know of 2 hot chicks. Who really are good with each other. Would love to find a pair.

  3. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Got a bead on a mixed 18 year old hottie who is up here in Raleigh from the Sandhills today, with a couple friends. Singles / doubles / triples are apparently available though not sure about F / S.

    Outcall / you host only.

    HMU if you want her number.

    $100 per girl should do the trick.
    Hope she is still around or if you have someone else who could help take care of thigs.

  4. #2428

    SB Discussion (2/2)

    (2/2).

    I have bedded a lot of grad students and a few undergrads. Thinking of branching out. What have you found to be the key to good luck with cougars on SA? 35-45 age range. Worth bothering?

  5. #2427

    SB Discussion (1/2)

    SB Discussion Thread (1/2).

    Gents, I just recently rejoined SA. I'm average looking early 50's married and hiding it all from wifey. I have managed to bed 12-15 girls from SA in the past year. Anumber of regulars. Trying to build out my roster. Hoping to find the perfect regular who checks all the boxes-looks, bedroom skill, attitude, schedule, price, ability to host, not to far away.

    How many of you guys use a second account to scout out girls on SA?

    What opening message gets you the best response rate?

    Married guys, what do you put for relationship status? Married but looking, single, divorced, separated?

  6. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    We pay them to leave. No way I want to be around them for more than a couple hours. It would be unbearable to hang around with these narcissists any longer even if they were the ones paying.
    I can't really argue with you there. I'd say of the women I've met on SA, easily half of them were narcissists who couldn't manage carrying a conversation that wasn't centered around them, what they wanted, or what I was going to give them. When you find a gem, hold onto her.

  7. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this? https://www.seeking.com/member/31e7d...7-1e0fffdc4fb7.

    I face timed and she wants 1 k to meet for entire weekend. 36-48 hours basically.
    I'll do it. Is she in NC now? PM contact info and Ill TOFT and let you kjnow.

  8. #2424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    If you two are going at it the entire time, that math could end up in your favor.
    We pay them to leave. No way I want to be around them for more than a couple hours. It would be unbearable to hang around with these narcissists any longer even if they were the ones paying.

  9. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this? https://www.seeking.com/member/31e7d...7-1e0fffdc4fb7.

    I face timed and she wants 1 k to meet for entire weekend. 36-48 hours basically.
    If you two are going at it the entire time, that math could end up in your favor.

  10. #2422

    MatchaGreenTea

    Anyone seen this? https://www.seeking.com/member/31e7d...7-1e0fffdc4fb7.

    I face timed and she wants 1 k to meet for entire weekend. 36-48 hours basically.

  11. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what the coupon code was?
    Found it, and it doesn't work anymore (no surprise there, but worth a try).

  12. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    There was a 25% St. Patrick's Day promotion that just expired a couple of days ago. I'd assume that another may roll around for Memorial Day or 4th of July.
    Do you remember what the coupon code was?

  13. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Any active discount / coupons for SA? The 33% off that was floating around last month doesn't work anymore.
    There was a 25% St. Patrick's Day promotion that just expired a couple of days ago. I'd assume that another may roll around for Memorial Day or 4th of July.

  14. #2418

    Discount offers for SA

    Any active discount / coupons for SA? The 33% off that was floating around last month doesn't work anymore.

  15. #2417

    Asian

    Asian update: Sometime back I was asking ideas to score Asian from sa. Somehow I could score a NC State Junior hottie from Charlotte. It was an off site endeavor though. I hope to enjoy her company till it lasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape