Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Any active discount / coupons for SA? The 33% off that was floating around last month doesn't work anymore.
    There was a 25% St. Patrick's Day promotion that just expired a couple of days ago. I'd assume that another may roll around for Memorial Day or 4th of July.

  2. #2418

    Discount offers for SA

    Any active discount / coupons for SA? The 33% off that was floating around last month doesn't work anymore.

  3. #2417

    Asian

    Asian update: Sometime back I was asking ideas to score Asian from sa. Somehow I could score a NC State Junior hottie from Charlotte. It was an off site endeavor though. I hope to enjoy her company till it lasts.

  4. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmmaa  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her 4 months ago and she read it, but no reply from her.
    Had M&G a while back. Everything appeared to be going well. But then stopped txting back.

  5. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66a5e...3-0aca5e5395cb
    I messaged her 4 months ago and she read it, but no reply from her.

  6. #2414

    SweetheartSamii

    Has anyone had any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66a5e...3-0aca5e5395cb

  7. #2413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    999 out of 1000 women on that site who ask for money before you meet in person will never actually meet you in person. Seriously, they're all scams and it's never worth it whether it's gas, a sitter, pics, vids, Uber, doesn't matter. They'll all take your money and disappear. Or keep making up reasons for you to send more. Many of them are very convincing, just say no. Always. I meet 6-8 girls per month for meet and greets while keeping my regular consistent so I can promise you that there's plenty of girls out there that will meet at least once for free.
    Although you underestimated when you said 999 it's a thousand. It's going to keep happening until the saps learn their lessons.

  8. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Offer to pay for their Lyft ride and if they agree and are in Greensboro and I am in Raleigh then what? Hmmm maybe take a chance and CashApp them just enough gas money but this time I do NOT ignore the scam alert!

    I would like to live by the rule of give money in person only but since I am having a hard time finding SBs I have to risk some $.
    999 out of 1000 women on that site who ask for money before you meet in person will never actually meet you in person. Seriously, they're all scams and it's never worth it whether it's gas, a sitter, pics, vids, Uber, doesn't matter. They'll all take your money and disappear. Or keep making up reasons for you to send more. Many of them are very convincing, just say no. Always. I meet 6-8 girls per month for meet and greets while keeping my regular consistent so I can promise you that there's plenty of girls out there that will meet at least once for free.

  9. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Offer to pay for their Lyft ride and if they agree and are in Greensboro and I am in Raleigh then what? Hmmm maybe take a chance and CashApp them just enough gas money but this time I do NOT ignore the scam alert!

    I would like to live by the rule of give money in person only but since I am having a hard time finding SBs I have to risk some $.
    Please do not risk a penny. Ever. Am not sure what you are saying to them in your txt but am not having problems dating SBs. Some weeks, I meet every other day. Sometimes for lunch or dinner and other times straight to adult play. That is like 50-50.

  10. 03-13-21 22:30


  11. #2410

    This one is only selling pics / videos

    https://www.seeking.com/member/793e5...a-3e4976654d28

    Her story is that she is healing after having a baby but did not have a caesarean (red flag?) asked for $35 for pics which I gave and then wanted more $ for more pics!

  12. #2409

    So what should I do when they ask for gas money?

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Well if ya wanted to see more of her, at least you can: google Kat Dior.

    (Seriously though, guys: money exchanged in person if you've never met. Always, no exceptions.)
    Offer to pay for their Lyft ride and if they agree and are in Greensboro and I am in Raleigh then what? Hmmm maybe take a chance and CashApp them just enough gas money but this time I do NOT ignore the scam alert!

    I would like to live by the rule of give money in person only but since I am having a hard time finding SBs I have to risk some $.

  13. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bdc4...1-6b02c12aae3c

    Goes by Sasha location is conveniently North Carolina and when asked for a specific location she gave it as Mebane. Made an appt to meet. On the day of the meet she first asked $50 for gas. A short while later asked $100 for the sitter! And even though I wanted to CashApp it to her I was saved by the app as it refused to do it twice. Only then I thought why would the sitter have to be paid in advance. She then gave another CashApp tag / address claiming that it was the sitter's and also asked me to use Venmo but by then I had realized that I was not texting a real SB. I should mention that the first time around for $50 CashApp did display a scam alert warning but I ignored it! But she sent some nude pics don't know whose they are. Attached for your viewing pleasure!

    So brothers stay safe and be very careful with your hard earned $.
    Well if ya wanted to see more of her, at least you can: google Kat Dior.

    (Seriously though, guys: money exchanged in person if you've never met. Always, no exceptions.)

  14. #2407

    Beware of this scamster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bdc4...1-6b02c12aae3c

    Goes by Sasha location is conveniently North Carolina and when asked for a specific location she gave it as Mebane. Made an appt to meet. On the day of the meet she first asked $50 for gas. A short while later asked $100 for the sitter! And even though I wanted to CashApp it to her I was saved by the app as it refused to do it twice. Only then I thought why would the sitter have to be paid in advance. She then gave another CashApp tag / address claiming that it was the sitter's and also asked me to use Venmo but by then I had realized that I was not texting a real SB. I should mention that the first time around for $50 CashApp did display a scam alert warning but I ignored it! But she sent some nude pics don't know whose they are. Attached for your viewing pleasure!

    So brothers stay safe and be very careful with your hard earned $.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sasha1.jpg‎   sasha7.jpg‎   sasha2.jpg‎   sasha8.jpg‎   sasha3.jpg‎  

    sasha9.jpg‎   sasha4.jpg‎  

  15. #2406

    Katherine Secrets

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb624...4-83674c4056d9

    Pro: A little sleuthing suggests she's real and did in fact move here very recently. Was willing to meet. Her work schedule - she literally sent me a calendar - is predictable and easy to work around.

    Con: Agreed to meet two days out, then ghosted despite still being online. Wouldn't agree to communicate via text; sounds like she had a stalker before. Social media suggests a long term boyfriend.

    Bonus: She had a brief career as a porn star, though she doesn't advertise it:

    https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perf...=f/nickiee.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bbd8b229-0c75-48b7-bef0-05d68bea4f8e.jpg‎   4b1aaace-e73c-4935-bc93-3f51f7023d1c.jpg‎   97ae7773-f4b5-4a0a-8741-720fc980559b.jpg‎  

  16. #2405

    This one is back. Petite brunette

    Has anyone met with her yet? Did she break up with her boyfriend?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8bcd0...3-72c011d9765f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape