Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12613

    You need to trust them before they trust you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    Safe assumption would be that you will need references from another kgirl establishment or two. When I finally got a response from them after months, they said my references got verified. Then they will ask some basic, background questions before letting you do a booking. This means they are reading the things they send to you, they're just not very responsive and you need to get them at a time when they need new customers. If you don't have references from korean providers, you will have to find a way to build your network of references to get accepted by other k-agencies.
    If you won't trust them with basic information about yourself why would they trust you to be alone in a vulnerable situation with a person they are supposed to protect? Even at $$$ a pop these girls are usually a bargain given what they look like and the services they provide. You got to think half the donation goes to the house and the biggest reason for that is the screening process that keeps these girls safe. They basically want enough information to verify where you work and who you are. That way if you are a dick or mistreat a girl the whole K system can ban you permanently. I can understand why a lot of mongers either can't or won't give that kinda stuff out, but you will likely not get through the door if you don't. You need to give personal info to get into a K agency or you need a reference from another K agency. So it's a catch 22. I am sick of this convo on this board. There is no magic wand to get into one of these places. Mandoo is right that it takes persistence and luck and they are not super responsive especially when they are flush with customers. But at the end of the day, you are going to need to share some personal stuff. Uncle LEO can't charge you with a crime because a Korean Lady has a picture of your I'd in a computer file. You can cover up sensitive info but not the basics.

  2. #12612
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I tried Moon Palace and was left very satisfied. I thought the talent may be lacking since they are less expensive than most, but I was wrong. Was greeted by a dude at the door, who led me into the bedroom. Was met by Venus. I would guess 25-30 years old, 5'0, and 90 lbs with nice natural b-cups. Showered alone (it is a small standup shower not suitable for two people), but she dried me off and we had a great time. BBBJ but no CIM. She paid a lot of attention to the berries which I like. The actual act was a bit scripted, and her English was non-existant. But the combination of her appearance and the price cannot be beat.
    What's the dmg for Moon Palace?

  3. #12611
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I have not. I have asked what they need for screening and no response!
    Safe assumption would be that you will need references from another kgirl establishment or two. When I finally got a response from them after months, they said my references got verified. Then they will ask some basic, background questions before letting you do a booking. This means they are reading the things they send to you, they're just not very responsive and you need to get them at a time when they need new customers. If you don't have references from korean providers, you will have to find a way to build your network of references to get accepted by other k-agencies.

  4. #12610
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I have not. I have asked what they need for screening and no response!
    So the main reason is that they don't need new clients right now. They are getting enough traffic with their.

    Regulars.

  5. #12609
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get an appointment with club paradise www.clubparadiseusa.com for the last couple of weeks but cannot get a hold of anyone. Calls, texts, email no answer. If anyone can help, please PM me! Thanks.
    My personal experience is that they're one of the longest waits for screening even by k agency standards. On par with some of the top LA k-agency bookers with the top tier girls. Took me about a year before finally getting in. It's a combination of timing, luck, and how long it takes for your screening to be done. I would just shoot them a message with my relevant kgirl references every now and then. If business is slow for them, they might finally read one of your texts. Persistence pays off. Glad they finally finished screening me when Amanda was in town

  6. #12608
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Have you been screened yet?
    I have not. I have asked what they need for screening and no response!

  7. #12607
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get an appointment with club paradise www.clubparadiseusa.com for the last couple of weeks but cannot get a hold of anyone. Calls, texts, email no answer. If anyone can help, please PM me! Thanks.
    Have you been screened yet?

  8. #12606

    Club paradise. How to contact?

    I've been trying to get an appointment with club paradise www.clubparadiseusa.com for the last couple of weeks but cannot get a hold of anyone. Calls, texts, email no answer. If anyone can help, please PM me! Thanks.

  9. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    I have mostly used skiptgegames in the past, is that a good place to find Asian independents or should I be looking elsewhere?
    Elsewhere. Only a handful of Asian independents I would consider in this area. Maybe I'm more particular about since I'm Asian myself. It's hard to beat k agencies for "bang for buck". That being said, waiting for the Canadian border to reopen.

  10. #12604

    Brazilians

    I have had a number of disappointments with Brazilians. There has only been a couple of exceptions but in general it has always gone just like yours. You were basically given a SS at a premium price considering you went in 10 minutes late. Thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider last week. Set up was very easier via P411, couple messages and got the time set up.

    I got to the hotel parking lot early and follow the instructions and texted the number provided. Didn't get room number until 10 minutes past the scheduled meeting time.

    Went up to the room and knocked on the door. Welcomed by a beautiful provider in sexy silly see through outfit, got some light kissing on the neck. She then offered me a shower. I got out the shower and asked to provide the donation. I handed over the donation and we both head to the bed.

    Mechanical action at best, IMO what a waste on the beautiful face and body. No kissing on the mouth. No DATY. No this and no that. Only allow short light kissing on the breast. She quickly put a cover on my little Johnny and asked me what position I want. I told her to get on top. She rode for about a minute and told me switch to the top. She does have a nice kitty, I finished with MASH. She offered me another shower afterward to clean myself up.

    I came out shower, we did some small talk. I asked for a second round, and he stated she only do second round for client that booked 90 minutes. Well, nothing I can do at this point. I left with about 25 minutes left. I am a well-groomed and pretty easy-going client IMO, maybe YMMV. But I will not visit again.

  11. #12603

    P411 - Mariah Mendoza

    Saw this provider last week. Set up was very easier via P411, couple messages and got the time set up.

    I got to the hotel parking lot early and follow the instructions and texted the number provided. Didn't get room number until 10 minutes past the scheduled meeting time.

    Went up to the room and knocked on the door. Welcomed by a beautiful provider in sexy silly see through outfit, got some light kissing on the neck. She then offered me a shower. I got out the shower and asked to provide the donation. I handed over the donation and we both head to the bed.

    Mechanical action at best, IMO what a waste on the beautiful face and body. No kissing on the mouth. No DATY. No this and no that. Only allow short light kissing on the breast. She quickly put a cover on my little Johnny and asked me what position I want. I told her to get on top. She rode for about a minute and told me switch to the top. She does have a nice kitty, I finished with MASH. She offered me another shower afterward to clean myself up.

    I came out shower, we did some small talk. I asked for a second round, and he stated she only do second round for client that booked 90 minutes. Well, nothing I can do at this point. I left with about 25 minutes left. I am a well-groomed and pretty easy-going client IMO, maybe YMMV. But I will not visit again.

  12. #12602

    Meena or Singha

    Quote Originally Posted by B1044  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this too, have no experience with either though. Both seem to have good reviews. Please report back if you get any experience!
    Singha is hot and has a great body. However, she's a smoker and her performance lacks authenticity. Also no FIV or CIM. Meena is much better and much more enthusiastic and does like FIV and CIM.

  13. #12601

    Moon Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I tried Moon Palace and was left very satisfied. I thought the talent may be lacking since they are less expensive than most, but I was wrong. Was greeted by a dude at the door, who led me into the bedroom. Was met by Venus. I would guess 25-30 years old, 5'0, and 90 lbs with nice natural b-cups. Showered alone (it is a small standup shower not suitable for two people), but she dried me off and we had a great time. BBBJ but no CIM. She paid a lot of attention to the berries which I like. The actual act was a bit scripted, and her English was non-existant. But the combination of her appearance and the price cannot be beat.
    I saw Mimi the other day at Moon Palace. She was attractive, had great boobs and gave a really good BBBJ. However, her performance was also very scripted and English was very limited. Yes, prices are lower than the Kgirl agencies but I've had much better sessions with girls at Discrete Story, Asian Gem and Club VIP. Kgirls are much more likely to rate "went the extra mile" or "forgot it was a service. " The best I could rate Chinese providers I've seen (famed Lily being the sole exception) is "hot time. " I prefer to pay a little more for more authentic GFE rather than simulated GFE.

  14. #12600

    Moon Palace

    I tried Moon Palace and was left very satisfied. I thought the talent may be lacking since they are less expensive than most, but I was wrong. Was greeted by a dude at the door, who led me into the bedroom. Was met by Venus. I would guess 25-30 years old, 5'0, and 90 lbs with nice natural b-cups. Showered alone (it is a small standup shower not suitable for two people), but she dried me off and we had a great time. BBBJ but no CIM. She paid a lot of attention to the berries which I like. The actual act was a bit scripted, and her English was non-existant. But the combination of her appearance and the price cannot be beat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    After reading the posts about Moonpalace and it being possibly affiliated with LotusFlowerz, I decided to contact them. If they are old LotusFlowerz, they must have learned a little because they now want references so be prepared. However, they don't require all the personal information that I refuse to give. It does take some persistence and I had to follow-up with them to confirm I was verified. Although I requested Mimi, I didn't see her. They did say it was her last day but I was supposed to see her. Instead I saw Venus, which was her first day. I am assuming they only have one girl working at a time. Venus was a very cute spinner, however, I have to say the mask does add a point to the looks scale. I have noticed this with other girls also. Service wise, I wasn't completely satisfied although Venus was very sweet. The reason I wasn't completely satisfied is because I really don't care about FS and want BBBJCIM to finish. Venus did rim and BBBJ but did not want to do cim. After finish, we laid together, cuddled and tried to communicate a little since her english is poor and my Chinese is non-existent. I may try again but I would definitely need to know the girl would provide a cim finish. Also, MSOG may not be available but YMMV.

  15. #12599

    Meena or Singha

    Curious about this too, have no experience with either though. Both seem to have good reviews. Please report back if you get any experience!

    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    In town at the end of the month and looking to book either Meena or Singha (or Veena).

    I really love short & thin. Like 5'2 and 100 pounds. Thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape