Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 24041
-
03-21-21 08:57 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 135Moonpalace
After reading the posts about Moonpalace and it being possibly affiliated with LotusFlowerz, I decided to contact them. If they are old LotusFlowerz, they must have learned a little because they now want references so be prepared. However, they don't require all the personal information that I refuse to give. It does take some persistence and I had to follow-up with them to confirm I was verified. Although I requested Mimi, I didn't see her. They did say it was her last day but I was supposed to see her. Instead I saw Venus, which was her first day. I am assuming they only have one girl working at a time. Venus was a very cute spinner, however, I have to say the mask does add a point to the looks scale. I have noticed this with other girls also. Service wise, I wasn't completely satisfied although Venus was very sweet. The reason I wasn't completely satisfied is because I really don't care about FS and want BBBJCIM to finish. Venus did rim and BBBJ but did not want to do cim. After finish, we laid together, cuddled and tried to communicate a little since her english is poor and my Chinese is non-existent. I may try again but I would definitely need to know the girl would provide a cim finish. Also, MSOG may not be available but YMMV.
-
03-20-21 23:05 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 1299Fake ad
I wonder if porn star Karla Kush is aware that someone is advertising using her photos. Skip the Games and other ad sites really need to step up their game when it comes to rejecting fake ads. That is, unless Ms. Kush has gotten into escorting.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/022100160660
-
03-20-21 16:32 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 2686Candy also ghosted me at the hotel
And she never bothered to apologize afterwards either.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:57 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 78I see
I have mostly used skiptgegames in the past, is that a good place to find Asian independents or should I be looking elsewhere?
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:54 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 78That makes sense, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:35 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 281I think that the fact that they were legal is being overlooked. How many non-legit spas have male papasans?
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 13:18 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 140Unless there are any k agencies in SC, it might be tough since k agencies generally only take references from other k agencies. That being said, you might be able to get in through p411 if you have oks. There are some kgirls there including some agency girls and former agency girls now independent like Josephine and Slixa / Edelweiss. I was able to get verified that way for two fo the agencies here. The bigger question is will they even acknowledge your initial contact with them. People on here have taking about waiting for long times like months before these agencies decide to take on more clients and even respond to your texts and emails.
Originally Posted by Menos
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 12:32 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 269I personally think this incident was a race hate thing against Asian owned businesses. And the murderer's excuse was a cop out. The spa's were all legit / legal. I definitely get what your saying though but this guy did this to hurt Asian folks. So yes if your frequenting a Asian ran massage parlor these days beware. What happened in ATL can happen anywhere. These folks are being targeted hard right now.
Originally Posted by Irwin69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 09:55 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 48Meena or Singha?
In town at the end of the month and looking to book either Meena or Singha (or Veena).
I really love short & thin. Like 5'2 and 100 pounds. Thoughts?
-
03-20-21 07:56 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 269Not too odd
LCS rarely do the things they advertise as their handlers are the ones placing the ads. Bait and snitch mostly with a FEW exceptions.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 05:59 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 202Chicken or the egg
I would suggest seeing some asian independents that are newbie friendly or willing to see you without references. Once you establish a few connections then try to use them as references for the K agencies. All the K agencies in the area want at least two references. At least that was my experience when I went through the process.
Originally Posted by Menos
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 23:07 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 78Agency Verification
As a newbie to K agencies, (I only have escort experiences from my time in South Caroline), which agency would be easier for me to get verified for or would I have somehow gain references to make the process smoother?
-
03-19-21 00:03 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 281FIV in general is an extreme YMMV, especially if you don't have manicured / well-cared for nails. I don't really partake in rimming, but it's been my experience that it's not as readily available at this agency as others in the area. Regarding DATY / DFK, were you clean-shaven? Some girls avoid beards / stubble.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
From your points of detraction, it seems like you want a service girl and unfortunately, you were out of luck on this visit.
About Von Dutch, I'll definitely be looking forward to your review if you do end up seeing her, as usually, the quality of service provided by K-girls is hard to beat.
-
03-18-21 22:20 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 78Odd, BBBJ is right on her ad.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 22:11 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 90Sorry to hear that, but I completely disagree
I ended up seeing Emma as well based on the reviews in this forum. I was blown away by her looks. Her looks remind me of those hot girls back when I was in high school with whom I had no chance of getting. She is definitely NOT 35-39, more like 25-29 IMO. The pictures on the CVIP website are pretty accurate. In fact, I think the 2nd picture is probably the most representative of her.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
I ended up having a good time. Emma was very friendly and had an excellent attitude. She was not at all cold to me. She seemed to enjoy my company. However, that could be due to the fact that I am closer to her age and ethnicity than most mongers here. So in this case, YMMV.
As to DATY, FIV, and rimming, I cannot confirm these as I am not into these activities. She is very concerned about cleanliness, which is understandable given the current situation. As to DFK, she is ok with kiss on lips, which was good enough for me. Fingers around V was also fine, as I did not try to put my fingers inside.
Overall, I think most mongers here will be pleased with her looks, but service may be YMMV. She told me she'll be here till Sunday, and then back in 2 weeks. I myself am planning to repeat. I highly recommend her.











Reply With Quote





