Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 8273
-
03-22-21 17:07 #4898Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yes
I too have a permit. I carry everywhere, years before this happened. The gun is useless in the car and also just gives a scumbum the opportunity to steal your gun and use it in ways that you would not want it used. The places I go to know that I carry and they are good with it, especially now, but then they have known me for a long time and they know I won't back down from a situation. New places might be different though since this is so fresh and they will probably be frightened at the sight or the appearance of a gun. In that case the emphasis should be on the term "conceal" so that they don't see it. As a responsible gun owner I'm sure that you know what to do and what will be the right call to make.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:51 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 1456Outline
I'm guessing a month ago they wouldn't have given it a second thought, but now they might panic, might even leave the room and call the police being subtle about it.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I'll stand by my opinion though if you don't feel safe entering a business without a gun, probably should skip going there unless you absolutely have to.
-
03-22-21 15:44 #4896Regular Member

Posts: 105Too carry
I think as long as you were able to keep it 100% concealed you would be alright. But if they saw it they would think you were the police or had ill intent. The other problem is if you are required to leave room for table shower or saunas. I don't think it would be a good idea to leave it unattended. If you do carry, but leave it in car, for the love of god spend the 50 dollars and get a lock box for your car. The glove box or under your seat is not sufficient. It's a calculated risk. In all honesty you are more at risk in the parking lot vs actually in the spa. I am about as paranoid as can be. I think this incident was a once in a hundred year events. I would worry more about a straight up robbery at a spa then another avenger. I avoid Atl after dark. I scurry around during the day and head out of town at dusk. With that being said I realize most beefs at the clubs I go to are about past beefs, bad deals or " disrespect" none of which apply to me. I don't know these people and is too old to be a challenge to their respect. I elect not to talk about my opinions on Trump, blm and prison reform at the club. So thankfully the worse things that might happen to me is being ignored. In closing everywhere you go you are a target. If you like me find it hard to relax, but still need to engage in hobby it will be well worth it to spend the extra cash. Get a hotel room and lock door once she's in. Stay safe.
-
03-22-21 15:09 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 444For the time being, I agree
Until things cool down a bit, I'm with you. I'm not visiting.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:08 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 757I have a concealed carry permit. I usually leave the gun in the car. I wonder what they would say if they happened to see the outline or the gun.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
Anyone had experience with this?
-
03-22-21 15:06 #4893Banned Member

Posts: 1001My. 02 cents
I don't mind them earning "tax free" dollars. It's the IRS fault, for not looking into this because lack of resources. The solution is, and WiseAcre is correct on his assessment, the local, state city govt should collect on those license fees and provide health checks. Some cities make the local strippers hold a cabaret license in order for them to work.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
If a MP gets 60-120 HJ to FS / patron. One average 3 customers / day (180 - 360) 5-7 days (I've know them to work 7 days, no vaca, damn workaholic asians 900-1800,1260-2520) so the range is 900-2520, that's 46,800 - 131,040 + tax free dollars. And that's on the low side.
The downside is, they have probably 10-20 years in the business.
Most "high-end, GPS" escorts only want to work on "low volume" basis and will charge for it.
-
03-22-21 14:51 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 1456Getting shot
You've got a better chance getting shot and killed at any Atlanta convenience store / gas station. If you think it's all of a sudden dangerous to go to a massage parlor because one crazy (who is in custody) got stupid because he was horny you need to lay off the liberal cool aid.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
Do you remember when a whack job shot up a mcdonalds some years back killing like 17 people? So did you think it was dangerous to go to mcdonalds after that? You can get killed anywhere anytime, for no reason. I'm all for getting a weapons license, but that's because no place in the country is safe, but a massage joint is no more dangerous than the grocery store. Heck in the past year been many grocery store shootings over masks.
-
03-22-21 14:26 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 342Yep, while laying face down and naked. Or having sex when the door busts open by a lunatic gunman. I will have to stick to hotels as at least the door locks.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 14:23 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 444Are you a detective or lawyer?
I highly doubt you belong to these professions so you can zip it. Only thing that resonated with me is the fact that any one us here could have been paint sprayed in those massages. Like we could have been killed very easily. I'm considering carrying a concealed permit.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 13:50 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 193Out of curiosity, are any of the three now infamous spas reviewed here? Are they R&Ts or legit?
If they're R&Ts and the victims have family, etc. That the press is reporting on, doesn't that skew the narrative that these places are part of some international trafficking ring out of flushing NY and that their passports are confiscated and they're forced to sleep in the shop in squalid conditions?
-
03-22-21 12:27 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 1456Got to agree with lurker.
Facts are guy liked Asian sex, or spa sex and that is where he went. Guy is a nut and thought eliminating the women that tempted him would keep him from doing sexual wrongs. These are the facts as we know it based on the police investigation, anything else is just speculation. If he hated Asian I highly doubt he would have habitually shelled out 200 plus dollars to have sex with them.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Facts per the police is he attacked spas he had gone to only, he didn't just start shooting up every Asian spa in sight.
I hope people think for themselves and stop jumping on leftist theories of hate. Fact is liberals are drooling to call this a hate crime, when it's actually a crime of passion.
-
03-22-21 12:01 #4887Regular Member

Posts: 10Awesome.
Yeah traffic sucks.
I had fajitas last night and I'm going to go blow mud on the massage table then ask for a table shower like nothing happened.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:49 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 757Fvcking atlanta traffic!
WTF is it that 75 in Stockbridge always jams up around noon?! I want to hit a good spa in Locust Grove, but can't stay in traffic for the extra GD hour!! JFC!!
-
03-22-21 09:13 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 1181Not necessarily
I doubt that logic. Me personally, I have only visited AMPs, not because they are Asian, but I just have not yet ventured to a non-Asian MP and based on what I find on this forum. The others are more expensive for just a Handshake.
He was probably the same and these are the only 3 or the main 3 he visited or tried to. Wait for the facts to come out in court and stop trying to Monday Morning Quarterbacking.
Originally Posted by ILoveHo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 05:33 #4884Banned Member

Posts: 13634Very well said. I agree that the perp is a simple whack job and chose easy targets. He knew exactly what he was doing, planned it and carried it out. No hate crime but no insanity defense either. I'm curious to see how his lawyer handles his defense.
Originally Posted by Drbombay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





