Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 552 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    'I'm not owned. ".
    WTF are you trying to say? I'm not owned either just to get that out of the way LOL.

  2. #4882

    My Views

    These are my views on this sad subject but this is how I see it:

    1. Not a hate crime. Obviously if we read the reports he said he has been to these places before, and they have caused him to yield not to the temptation that they created in him so he decided to eliminate it in another way. For someone who supposedly hated Asians, why would he go there to get sex? Just like those Good Ole Boys may have been against my folks in the past (Blacks), Klegals like the Old Strom Thurman liked us enough to have a daughter by one and raise her separate and unequal. Racial hatred had nothing to do with this, simply a confused young man who didn't know how to channel his frustrations properly.

    2. Why not the other businesses nearby like the strip clubs? I've got to admit I haven't been to this area, but from what others are posting here, it's the same set up you would see in places like San Diego, Honolulu, San Francisco with each type of business in some sort of ecosystem in nature like those small birds on the backs of large animals in nature that pick off the fleas. Each one needs each other to survive so naturally they would be near each other. Those animals that may eat those birds that pick the fleas off larger animals are not going to charge a rhino to get at one, but wait until one is alone and unprotected. A strip club is a fortress to get into and heavily armed. I'm assuming that one can actually buy an alcoholic beverage in those places so can you imagine what the bouncers have to put up with dealing with a bunch of liquored up men and women and they would be ready for this guy after the first shot. AMP's for the most part, some old lady in the back watching TV with the res of the girls and would be a soft target. Why? Most guys would be slow to go into a place if a bunch of Tong warriors were outside standing guard so they aren't going to be there. Plus he probably knew the scene at the ones he went to and knew what he would get away with. Nothing to do with race, but his ability to be able to get out. IMO, if the prosecutor could prove that, it would take away the insanity plea and clear the way for lethal injection. I'm not a lawyer, I just play one on message boards.

    3. Morality of Prostitution. I don't have a problem with prostitution as long as it is not involving kids or people forced to do it. If a consenting adult wishes to sell their body and understands the full impacts on what this may bring to them then I say let them do it, just ensure that they get the proper health checks. I'm living in Asia now and I have seen the numerous sex shops available and don't have a problem. Would I like my daughter to do that work, nope. But that doesn't mean my views should dictate what others may be able to do. I've seen many a woman working on her back to support a family and have respect for them more so than some of the ones I have seen in the states on the corners working just to get enough for the next high.

    4. From my experience I have been turned away from some AMPs due to my race and others have let me in. Can't help that people have their biases and to each their own. But in this case, I don't see if as an anti-Asian attack. Dude was sick in the head because of his sex addiction. But that isn't going to play well in the media because of the big money that industry brings in so what better way to push it to the side and blame racism. Trump, MAGA, etc had nothing to do with this guy. He was just whacked out.

  3. #4881

    People must be in denial

    He drove 30 minutes after he hit an asian spa to find another asian spa and then crossed the street to find the third asian spas. All three businesses he hit are all asian. Why didn't he hit strip clubs? There are plenty of sex inside those strip clubs. He showed a pattern of finding only asian spas to hit. Don't forget Platinum, Tattletale is next door to the third asian spas he hit. 3 businesses were all asian owned. I would say it is a pattern. There are plenty of lingerie shops on the same street and on cheshire bridge road. The cost of getting sex in asian spas is similar to the strip clubs and lingerie shops. The girls in the strip clubs are younger, and better looking than the 40/50 years old in those spas. The tattletales girls are some of the best looking girls in Atlanta.

    Enough said. Last post on this subject from me. All lives matter!

  4. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    And you're a sick individual for thinking it's not. Shut the fuck up Worf359!
    If it was a hate crime against asians he would've killed asians and asians only. He would've waited for them to come out of their place of work and put a bullet in them one by one making sure they looked asian. That didn't happen. He went into these places and killed whoever he could quickly and then got out. Me, night, Aaron, Sgt. Soros, Worf, you, etc. Could've been laying on a massage table in any of those places or some other AMP, spa or whatever and somebody could've come in and started shooting anybody. Same thing goes for when some place gets robbed like a Citgo. Any of us could've been there. He killed a wife and mom of two children and a white guy that was at Youngs that was a regular. This is not a hate crime.

  5. #4879
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    It's not illegal for 2 consenting adults to have intimate contact. It's illegal to do it for hire. The reason why it is illegal is because the government can't tax it. At the local strip club girls will grind all over your crotch (at the right clubs) but the strip club pays a lot of money in taxes and licenses.

    Also Nevada is a perfect example. Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas or Reno as they are "tourist destinations". But outside of 2 counties it is perfectly legal as long as the girl "buys" a license and works out of a licensed brothel, but god forbid she decides to walk down the street and get picked up she is now committing a crime because no tax will be paid as a streetwalker.

    I guess point is that like Marajuana the only reason it remains illegal is because they are afraid they cannot collect the proper tax revenues off of it, because Nevada has proven to everyone it's not about the morality of it, its about the gov. Getting their share.
    Mostly agree but politicians are still too scared to deal with any moral fallout from religious zealots. I think that's the bigger issue of the two.

    Agreed, there is no place for them to stand between moral fallout from religious zealots on the right and from the all sex work is trafficking on the left.

    End of the day it hurts the ladies.

    A2

  6. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Totally understand that and think it should be taxed like anything else. There is a reason these Camp girls drive $100,000 cars because they live here tax free and usually get paid in all cash.
    There are some small ways that the government has tried to claim the tax dollars lost. One example is a massage license, which you used to be able to get online for like $3,000. Now, you need 500 hours of clinical massage training, you need continuing education credits, and it's like $12,000 for a course. This is yet another reason why you see a lot of 40+ year old providers and owners in the area. Because a lot of those licensed providers got theirs back when it was a lot easier to get.

    Cash businesses are notoriously hard to tax, particularly when incentives such as privacy are at stake: mongers want to do everything in cash for obvious reasons. Even when you pay the house fee with your credit card (or VISA gift card), AMP owners are smart enough to use that revenue to pay operating costs, and pass as many other personal expenses through the business as possible. They are motivated like any other person or business entity to reduce their taxes as much as possible. AMPs cannot be compelled to keep significant, granular billing records for clients, either. The only way for the government to capture cash income is via audit, and guess what? The IRS doesn't spend a lot of time auditing citizens who show $20 or $30 k in cash income because proving fraud is way harder. They'd rather go RICO and try to catch drug dealers because honestly, the ROI is much better.

    Let's also be honest here and note that there's shit tons of illegal sex work going on in Vegas, despite it being relatively close to an area where sex work is legal and taxed. Water flows downhill, always.

    I will add that saying they live here "tax free" is a bit of a misnomer. AMP providers pay property tax (if they own a home or rent), usage taxes (sales taxes, etc.) and a myriad of other taxes like all the rest of us. Do they pay little or no income tax? I would assume that most vastly underpay income taxes if they file at all. BUT that does limit their ability to collect social security etc.

  7. #4877

    It is a hate crime.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    This shooting was not a hate crime. If it was a hate crime the shooter would've made sure to kill only asians. He was shooting anybody he saw. So nope, not a hate crime. No, this was not him being a sex addict either. That is his story for now because he doesn't want to tell the truth. What is the truth? The truth is he is not the only one that was in on this I bet. Somebody hired him to do it because it may have been about money with somebody. Another thing is he may not be the shooter at all and it could be somebody else and this guy is a patsy and is being one by choice because he knows the truth is going to come out eventually.

    It is best that we all just shut up, not talk about it, and let this play out to see what this is really about. Anybody ever seen the movie Taxi Driver? Anybody remember the ending? This guy could end up being a hero in a wild twist and all the victims could be exposed for doing very bad things.
    And you're a sick individual for thinking it's not. Shut the fuck up Worf359!

  8. #4876

    Wait just a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Totally understand that and think it should be taxed like anything else. There is a reason these Camp girls drive $100,000 cars because they live here tax free and usually get paid in all cash.
    But, according to the media turds and political hacks all of these women are trafficked, exploited sex slaves. Why are we allowing slaves to drive $100,000 cars? That is just not right. (I am fully aware that those without a sense of nuance, much less a sense of humor, will completely miss this point.).

    I feel the same way when women in the US talk about their oppression. It's the first time in history that the majority of retail space has been devoted to the oppressed class.

    If you walked into a general store in Virginia in 1802 how big do you think the slave fashion section was? Or maybe the makeup counter for women with dark skin? I bet it was massive.

    A2

  9. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    It's not illegal for 2 consenting adults to have intimate contact. It's illegal to do it for hire. The reason why it is illegal is because the government can't tax it. At the local strip club girls will grind all over your crotch (at the right clubs) but the strip club pays a lot of money in taxes and licenses.

    Also Nevada is a perfect example. Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas or Reno as they are "tourist destinations". But outside of 2 counties it is perfectly legal as long as the girl "buys" a license and works out of a licensed brothel, but god forbid she decides to walk down the street and get picked up she is now committing a crime because no tax will be paid as a streetwalker.

    I guess point is that like Marajuana the only reason it remains illegal is because they are afraid they cannot collect the proper tax revenues off of it, because Nevada has proven to everyone it's not about the morality of it, its about the gov. Getting their share.
    Totally understand that and think it should be taxed like anything else. There is a reason these Camp girls drive $100,000 cars because they live here tax free and usually get paid in all cash.

  10. #4874

    I can explain that one

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    For sure. I am still confused as to why there is anything wrong with 2 consenting adults being intimate or physical with each other.
    It's not illegal for 2 consenting adults to have intimate contact. It's illegal to do it for hire. The reason why it is illegal is because the government can't tax it. At the local strip club girls will grind all over your crotch (at the right clubs) but the strip club pays a lot of money in taxes and licenses.

    Also Nevada is a perfect example. Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas or Reno as they are "tourist destinations". But outside of 2 counties it is perfectly legal as long as the girl "buys" a license and works out of a licensed brothel, but god forbid she decides to walk down the street and get picked up she is now committing a crime because no tax will be paid as a streetwalker.

    I guess point is that like Marajuana the only reason it remains illegal is because they are afraid they cannot collect the proper tax revenues off of it, because Nevada has proven to everyone it's not about the morality of it, its about the gov. Getting their share.

  11. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is an important discussion but it will devolve into a lot of stupidity so I put it here. You say "prostitution attracts the criminal element including human sex trafficking" and you're so close but just shy of the mark, you just needed to add one more word and you had it.

    Criminalizing prostitution attracts the criminal element including human sex trafficking. Prostitution doesn't do it, putting it into back alleys is what does it. There are no criminal elements and no sex trafficking happening in FKK's.

    Here is an excellent article where Amnesty International explains it

    https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...e-human-rights

    The key section being

    There is empirical evidence for this in the States as well. Rhode Island accidentally de criminalized home based prostitution and when they did rape dropped to nearly zero

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...reased-sharply

    Just like drugs, it's not the drugs that causes the criminality, it's criminalizing the use, exactly like prohibition in the 30's, you criminalize something and crime moves in.

    It's long past time to break the puritanical lock on American society and decriminalize both.

    A2
    For sure. I am still confused as to why there is anything wrong with 2 consenting adults being intimate or physical with each other.

  12. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I hope you folks don't mind another out of stater offering his thoughts on this issue. I came by here mostly looking for an answer to the question of what the female customer was doing at an AMP. I thank Wiseacre and BBInsider for providing an answer.

    According to the sheriff, the shooter says he was fighting temptation. He was raised as a fundamentalist Baptist and was active in the church as a youth. My speculation is that he learned a lot of guilt around sex and could not deal with his own needs. That should tell us something about society that is worthy of contemplation. I don't think it is enough just to dismiss this as the act of one crazy guy.

    But the fact remains that he targeted Asian sex workers, when there are so many types of sex workers that he could have gone after. Why the AMPs. From what has been in the paper, it sounds like he went to AMPs to get his release. So, no, he did not go hunting random Asians, he picked Asians who were associated in his mind with his sexual compulsion and his guilt.
    I don't think he targeted Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by ==

    Did he fetishize Asian women, which I've seen occasionally in posts in these fora? And why is there this specialized industry of AMPs, while at least in parts of the country I am familiar with, most other types of massage parlors offering sexual release have been driven out of business. Why have the AMPs survived and flourished?
    Hey, the service has gone up $20.00 since 1994. We are in effect paying in Chinese or Korean currency. The Asians keep a very low profile and keep their mouth shut. Mama said no advertising in today's world. Said it wasn't worth the risk. Before the Kraft thing, there was a sign on the road. She had to move because her lease was up,. Phone number was disconnected. No reviews. It was easy to find her. The signs on the busy highway, there aren't any, just a simple lighted "Open" sign. The back door says "No walk ins" because she has to say that, it was easy to recon the place because her car was at the new place. I called and verified the move. I dropped in at a busy time "lunch time" and she said come back in an hour. I wasn't able to.

    I still remember this line from a Russian provider that worked in a Korean AMP. "What am I? Your girlfriend? Before that AMP there was a house that appeared to "broken".

    Anyone who wanted to work. The house and provider were separate entities. That operation was shut down pretty quickly.

    At an AMP, I have seen Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Philipino, Vietnamese, Russian and Thai. The Vietnamese and Chinese parlors only had their own race.

    At a tanning / massage joint, Spanish.

    I doubt there would be a table shower at a white place.

    The experience was phenomenal in the 1990's. A place went from 70 customers on a Friday or Saturday and 8-10 girls to like 2 girls working at the new place after a big bust.

    Free parking and they watched your car, I could book a room at the place with a double bed and a VCR. I was often invited to eat, there was one place, I just hung out for 7 hours. They hosted bachelor parties. People chartered a bus from a state 100's of miles away to come to this place.

    They were affected and they adopted. In a strip club you could manage FS, but it will cost you by the minute, so there is no value. The AG Jeff Sessions caused the most mess.

    The Internet killed the adult movie theaters. At one place I was always admitted free if no one was watching and there were audience live "events". At a strip club with a theater, I would also get in free. I handed the clerk $20.00 and I got change, so it looked as if I was paying.

    You can get away with stuff if you keep your mouth shut. At the work X'mas party, there was a well concealed bar available and 420 brownies for those that knew.

    This one mama is now operating a low-profile apartment AMP at about 2 x the AMP rate. I almost made an appointment, but I could not manage the delay. Nearly, No one would leak information as to the location, but I did find out approximate locations. I know the deal is get vetted. Website has pics. Make an appointment then your given an approximate location. Get there, call and your given any other info you need like directions and access codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ==
    It is clearly not because they dominate the sex industry. On the streets, in strip clubs, in the escort fields, Asian women are in the minority. What is is about massage business that has enabled them to dominate? I don't have the answer, I'm just asking questions, trying to find a more nuanced way of thinking about this situation other than the extremes of "Asians were killed so it was obviously racist" on the one hand, and the idea that raising race is twisting the issue.

    .
    There is Zero value in a strip club!

    Now, I have a person at an AMP that fills a need but she knows very little English. If any talking has to be done, we use her iPhone app, Mama and her live at the business since COVID. She used to go to Flushing for a few days, now she doesn't. Says she has a kid in China. Pre-covid, I pulled off light BDSM activities at many a=AMPs. Mama's guard goes down when your a regular. One time moma was concerned somewhat because I wasn't out in the usual hour. She asked me if she fell asleep and I said yes. It was my first time with her and mama said she doesn't normally do that. A lot of times mama would steer me to the "new girl".

    It's always nice when moma introduces you to the provider or the provider introduces you to another girl because she is leaving for a while.

  13. #4871

    So far, all strip clubs

    Every strip club I have been to lately I get shaken down and Pinups has a metal detector. I would not try going in with a firearm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    Never been to club platinum (yet) but have been to follies and live at both places I observed heavily armed security personnel at door. I would much rather take my chance of not getting shot at local Asian massage place vs urban strip club. I am assuming that their are a few shot guns in the office and a few other guns floating around the club (staff and customers) it a mostly cash business. The massage place not so much. The suspect was taken into custody with out incident (minus a minor po lice chase) he would. Have folded at any confrontation at a strip club big angry urban dudes = scary. 50 year old plus Asian chicks= no scary.

  14. #4870
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Why you post an Asian hate rally? WTF? Only Asian hate I've heard about the Gold Spa is they charge too much for sex.
    Dude, it's an anti-hate rally!

  15. #4869

    Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by tommylove  [View Original Post]
    Calling Dr. Bombay!

    First, FYI, I did some work in Pakistan and it's kind of interesting to note that Karachi is actually full of Asian massage parlors.

    Second, I think it's actually pretty simple, think of it like this: if some guy kills six gay or transgendered people, and says it was because the victims made him feel unwanted sexual desires. It's obviously a hate crime. So if someone kills six Asians, and says it was because the victims made him feel unwanted sexual desires. That doesn't matter, it's still a hate crime. His saying he was working out his sex addiction issues by killing masseuses simply means he's a crazy fucking serial killer.

    Also, his saying he was killing them because he has sexual addiction issues, could be a ploy to set up an insanity plea and escape the heavy penalties of a hate crime.

    Another point: guys in Hotlanta go to strips joints in the red light district to get horny, and then head over to the AMPs so reliable Asian MILFs take care of them. To make it convenient, AMPs and strip clubs are located near each other, you can just walk next door, like from Aromatherapy or Gold Spa to the Platinum Club. So my question is. How come this shooter didn't go terrorize a strip club, which offer young white hotties, and instead went out of his way to go to multiple Asian massage parlors. Aren't 20 year old strippers sexier than 50-70 year old Asian ladies? I think the attorneys may dig into this, to prove the crime was racially motivated, because ONLY Asian sex workers were targeted even though white sex workers were nearby. This will open the doror for the prosecution to dig into why he felt it was okay to shoot Asian sex workers but not white sex workers.

    Finally, personally, I think the real reason that Trump-loving sheriff isn't admitting immediately that this is a hate crime is because he's trying to help Trump avoid some of the blame rightfully heading his way.
    Gawd, it's just always Trump, isn't it? And just how do you know the sheriff loves Trump? How is it that Trump is to blame and that that blame is rightfully headed his way? (These are rhetorical questions. I already know what is in your head. But fire away anyway.) I also know that you are so smugly satisfied with your carefully crafted little scenario but the reality is that this effed up little punk didn't have sex at strip clubs, he had sex at Asian massage parlors and spas. The strip clubs therefore were not a threat to his fragile psyche. You think you've got this all figured out and that it's all pretty simple according to you. You aren't even close. Remember, this little dickwad also killed white people too. So sorry to interfere with your oh so tidy narrative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape