rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 17248
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIDidnt  [View Original Post]
    Same girl but I would only do the thin version. If I showed up and found a thicker girl I would leave. So many guys like the thick girls and I get it we all have our own preferences.

    Just saying that one version is a go and the other is not worth my cash to me.
    Same here, IMO. The more feminine, the better. I like girly girls, not burly girls.

  2. #12912
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Which pictures? The chubby ones or the slim ones? Keep an eye out on STG, I've seen her advertise on there at least once every two weeks.
    Same girl but I would only do the thin version. If I showed up and found a thicker girl I would leave. So many guys like the thick girls and I get it we all have our own preferences.

    Just saying that one version is a go and the other is not worth my cash to me.

  3. #12911

    Dry times

    Last evening then again tonight, not too much out on sully or hudson / cleveland. Made several passes each area, a few zombies but nothing worth scooping. Did a loop on hudson for a bleach blond. Turned out to be the girl that looks like or is the tatted barbie. Bigger ass than I'm going to have in the car, and looked go be around 40 so yes, not going there.

    Need a good UTR, getting tired of this shit!

  4. #12910

    Ohhh back in the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to give some friendly advice again, knowing what I know about her. You should just pass and see another provider. I agree she use to be hot, last time I saw her she crackhead thin and had been using and walking all day, sort of stunk and don't let those dated pictures fool you. She also use to bang dudes in the woods near an alley way, same place homeless people shoot up. This was the original location she had me take her before convincing her to use her incall, but she was against it due to the handler talking a cut. Offered me BBFS on both visits because she thought it would make me finish quicker, but I declined both times. My powers of observation during my last visit with her made me never return.
    Dreamed I'd seen Payton starting around 2017/2018 new to the scene for a year once a month, always outcall to my house. Picked her up, Ubered Her, She got a ride, you name it.

    Skills were and still are I'm sure phenomenal. She was a true 9. Then 8. 5, 7. 7, 7, and now I don't see her. Stopped when she went from Online to Walking.

    Get it while the getting good, and on to the next. She is gone too far out for me.

  5. #12909

    Dani

    Picked up Dani this morning. First time running into her and was a good encounter. Picked her up at Sully and Claredon. Drove to the spot and got a really good bbjcim. Will definitely be partaking in FS next time as her body looked pretty good. Dropped her back off where I Picked her up.

  6. #12908

    Wtf!

    Daytime stroller and it's been terrible. Idk how someone you I see on a daily basis pick these trolls up. I'm 34 and been in the game over 10 years. Never really posted but I honestly kick myself on all the talent I used to pass on a daily basis. Hope you all are finding some diamonds in the rough bc I am striking out. Good luck!

  7. #12907

    Some advice Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenInche  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw her she was in-between. Not chubby but not skinny either. That was in 2019. By 2020 she was much thinner, basically a spinner, which I prefer. I took her to buy cigarettes and they wouldn't sell to her because she looked like she was more young, despite being 25 at the time.
    I'm going to give some friendly advice again, knowing what I know about her. You should just pass and see another provider. I agree she use to be hot, last time I saw her she crackhead thin and had been using and walking all day, sort of stunk and don't let those dated pictures fool you. She also use to bang dudes in the woods near an alley way, same place homeless people shoot up. This was the original location she had me take her before convincing her to use her incall, but she was against it due to the handler talking a cut. Offered me BBFS on both visits because she thought it would make me finish quicker, but I declined both times. My powers of observation during my last visit with her made me never return.

  8. #12906

    Chubby vs. Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Here are some chubby vs slim pics.
    When I first saw her she was in-between. Not chubby but not skinny either. That was in 2019. By 2020 she was much thinner, basically a spinner, which I prefer. I took her to buy cigarettes and they wouldn't sell to her because she looked like she was more young, despite being 25 at the time.

  9. #12905
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Here are some chubby vs slim pics.
    Don't see a difference. Still hot and would smash.

  10. #12904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballJohn  [View Original Post]
    The pictures of Payton are driving me up a wall. Anybody have her active number and any Facebook information. If you do and are willing to share it please PM me.
    Which pictures? The chubby ones or the slim ones? Keep an eye out on STG, I've seen her advertise on there at least once every two weeks.

  11. #12903

    Payton information

    The pictures of Payton are driving me up a wall. Anybody have her active number and any Facebook information. If you do and are willing to share it please PM me.

  12. #12902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    She told me her grandfather was a judge and she worked in the clerks office when she was younger, looking at her FB verified some of that info. I can only imagine she is the black sheep of the family. I actually think she looked better when she was a chubby in some of her older pics, gave her a nice rack and ass.
    Here are some chubby vs slim pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Payton 1.jpg‎   Payton 2.jpg‎   Payton 3.jpg‎   Payton 4.jpg‎   Payton 5.jpg‎  

    Payton 6.jpg‎  

  13. #12901

    Payton again

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I really like her. I think she is hot when she is at her prime and as good as it gets locally from a looks perspective. She got chubby a few years ago but when I saw her several month ago she looked great, despite her obvious issues. Her place was just too nasty for me and it ruined the experience. I thought about seeing her again and getting a room somewhere, but that defeats the purpose of the great bargain rates she offers. She was only 19 when you saw her in 2014. I think her mom is a bailiff.
    She told me her grandfather was a judge and she worked in the clerks office when she was younger, looking at her FB verified some of that info. I can only imagine she is the black sheep of the family. I actually think she looked better when she was a chubby in some of her older pics, gave her a nice rack and ass.

  14. #12900

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRhodes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.
    She for a fact does crack, I watched her smoke it once and then buy some from a dude when I was leaving. As for needles, not sure, but wouldn't doubt it. Last time I went to her incall, she checked the bed to make sure her "roommate" didn't leave any needles on the bed. She in fact was living with an older guy, not sure if he was playing sugar daddy or handler, but she used his phone. Always found it odd, she couldn't buy a 80 dollar pre paid phone for herself when she was charging that much for a QV and was always getting calls. I assume her handler wouldn't allow it as a from of control, just a theory. She was going down hill fast last time I saw her. I always wanted to take her home, give her a hot shower, new clothes and clean her up just to restore her back a bit. Such wasted potential. She could be a top tier escort if she really wanted to, rather than a SW.

  15. #12899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRhodes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.
    I really like her. I think she is hot when she is at her prime and as good as it gets locally from a looks perspective. She got chubby a few years ago but when I saw her several month ago she looked great, despite her obvious issues. Her place was just too nasty for me and it ruined the experience. I thought about seeing her again and getting a room somewhere, but that defeats the purpose of the great bargain rates she offers. She was only 19 when you saw her in 2014. I think her mom is a bailiff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape