Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRhodes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.
    I really like her. I think she is hot when she is at her prime and as good as it gets locally from a looks perspective. She got chubby a few years ago but when I saw her several month ago she looked great, despite her obvious issues. Her place was just too nasty for me and it ruined the experience. I thought about seeing her again and getting a room somewhere, but that defeats the purpose of the great bargain rates she offers. She was only 19 when you saw her in 2014. I think her mom is a bailiff.

  2. #12898

    Slow Saturday night

    Nearing sunset, headed down to cruise the west side. Used to be (8-10 yrs back) Broad had its fair share, but so little there. . . Depends on your luck, as so much mongering around does. Side streets, grocery stores, just coming out, before they go in -.

    Hilltop favorites. Lacey, Sarah, Shelby, Raven. Not in sight, as an hour passed, finally hit bottoms. BSW, E of Central, & further east, plump Freckles, WSW. Found a spot, try GFE action but she said her lips were sore (later said, from her shaft works) - got BBBJCIMWS, being sort of glad to not try DFK. Drop off w / min donation.

    Quiet night. They all came out after 10?

  3. #12897

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    I've been to her incall a few times last summer, it's by a convenient store. She lives with a dude and he handles her calls or use or I think she just used his phone, who really knows if he was her handler or much older friend. Had some long talks with her and found out a few scary things about her that made me not ever return. If you see her play safe or just don't see her at all. The girl use to be super hot before the habit kicked in, if you checkout her FB going back a few years, she was 8. 5/10 and looked hot, now she is super skinny crackhead and lives to get high.
    I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.

  4. #12896

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week, she gave me a 937 number but its dead. And a little birdie told me this week she is with her mom getting straight but who knows how truthful that is.
    I've been to her incall a few times last summer, it's by a convenient store. She lives with a dude and he handles her calls or use or I think she just used his phone, who really knows if he was her handler or much older friend. Had some long talks with her and found out a few scary things about her that made me not ever return. If you see her play safe or just don't see her at all. The girl use to be super hot before the habit kicked in, if you checkout her FB going back a few years, she was 8. 5/10 and looked hot, now she is super skinny crackhead and lives to get high.

  5. #12895

    Tiffany

    Found a sweet slim brunette on parsons last night. Saw little LEO saw I scooped up. Only saw he's out there.

  6. #12894
    [Deleted by Admin]

  7. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerRon11  [View Original Post]
    I met a Brittany today off Oakland Park and Cleveland. Had a quick BBBJ behind an apartment on Weber and dropped her at Hudson. She says she didn't have a phone but usually is on Hudson. I've never seen her and I stroll Hudson otn. She has short hair. Decent face ut you can see the signs of usage. Anyone familiar with her? I'd pick her up again if I saw her. Haha. She actually had nice teeth!
    I've been in that area on and off and definitely swing through to check Oakland Park as I felt like it's less thought of than the typical areas. Good to hear I'm not completely wasting my time. I'm not familiar unfortunately.

  8. #12892

    Brittany near Oakland Park

    I met a Brittany today off Oakland Park and Cleveland. Had a quick BBBJ behind an apartment on Weber and dropped her at Hudson. She says she didn't have a phone but usually is on Hudson. I've never seen her and I stroll Hudson otn. She has short hair. Decent face ut you can see the signs of usage. Anyone familiar with her? I'd pick her up again if I saw her. Haha. She actually had nice teeth!

  9. #12891

    Payton

    I saw her last week, she gave me a 937 number but its dead. And a little birdie told me this week she is with her mom getting straight but who knows how truthful that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.

  10. #12890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballJohn  [View Original Post]
    I cannot picture Amazon Brittany. The only girl I have heard of who they referred to as an Amazon was 6. 5" Rachel / Jenna. Do you have any pictures or links for Amazon Brittany?
    This is the only Brittany I know of who is might be considered larger than average.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...e/995308304209

  11. #12889

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.
    She's notorious for losing her phone. Consequence of the habit. I bought her a new phone last year and within a week she lost it. (Said it was stolen, but possibly she traded it for nose candy.) I have cruised that area multiple times in the last couple of weeks but was unable to find her.

  12. #12888
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterInDublin  [View Original Post]
    STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?
    I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.

  13. #12887

    Amazon Brittany

    I cannot picture Amazon Brittany. The only girl I have heard of who they referred to as an Amazon was 6. 5" Rachel / Jenna. Do you have any pictures or links for Amazon Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

  14. #12886

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?

  15. #12885

    Amazon Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDog08  [View Original Post]
    Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.
    She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape