Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 662 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    If you are doing a car date, well, can't expect much. However, if you are planning an outcall,(or they are at a motel incall) ask to start off with a shower together. One secret I have used when I am out of state, and might do an outcall, I request a handicap shower. No question its big enough for two, and if you are able to go more than once, start or end in the shower. Myself, a one time guy, so I start in the shower, then move to the bed.
    Just spit on a napkin and give yourself a good whipe.

  2. #4595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzForFun  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. One add has a 774 number and another has a different one. On one add she looks thinner too. Spinner is my type though. I'll pull the trigger unless there is bad review somewhere.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/858371962142
    I was about to visit her and she told me her rate vary depending on time. So I'm all set on her. Let me know how it goes if you guys ever go see her.

  3. #4594

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerThompson  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well.
    I am curious too. One add has a 774 number and another has a different one. On one add she looks thinner too. Spinner is my type though. I'll pull the trigger unless there is bad review somewhere.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/858371962142

  4. #4593

    A shower with every outcall.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerThompson  [View Original Post]
    You got to wash your ass.
    If you are doing a car date, well, can't expect much. However, if you are planning an outcall,(or they are at a motel incall) ask to start off with a shower together. One secret I have used when I am out of state, and might do an outcall, I request a handicap shower. No question its big enough for two, and if you are able to go more than once, start or end in the shower. Myself, a one time guy, so I start in the shower, then move to the bed.

  5. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    Someone wrote a review last week. Think he said everything was going well until he put her in doggy position and all he could smell was shit. Think he said he got up and left LOL. Come on girls wash your ass.
    You got to wash your ass.

  6. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerThompson  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well.
    Tried she was staying in Worcester off Lincoln Street I got sketched out because I showed up then she said do you mind doing a car visit I said fine. Then she said she had bags of clothes which was weird then she said the roof was leaking so we couldn't go in. So I took off. Idk about her.

  7. #4590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    This pic is probably more of what to expect if you see her.
    LOL. She's high as fuck.

  8. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would like to know this too.
    This pic is probably more of what to expect if you see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210321-152959_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this girl. Seems legit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/233961651151.
    She's legit. Only does car dates from what I've seen though and can be pricey.

  10. #4587
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    Yea I would like to know this too.
    I met her at Leominster hotel yesterday and she was friendly and down to anything except greek. She was clean too. Her tits are are saggy and she seems like she got kids. Anyways I had a good time with her.

  11. #4586

    She good

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Heidi and she should be real enough. Let us know how it goes!
    I saw her last night. Cool chick. She has good reviews here. She was a bit pricey I'm not one to try to negotiate so I paid it. She's not a clock watcher doesn't rush at all. Down to earth. BBBJ couple positions cim good to go! She's in a motel now.

  12. #4585
    Hey guys what's the best site for escorts?

  13. #4584

    Has been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerThompson  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well.
    Someone wrote a review last week. Think he said everything was going well until he put her in doggy position and all he could smell was shit. Think he said he got up and left LOL. Come on girls wash your ass.

  14. #4583

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit via only fans and her Snapchat. She's asking 2. For 1/2 and 3. For full. Hard pass for me even if she's got an amazing body. But if you drop the coin lmk how it goes.
    She is real I enjoyed my time and I'll see her again. CBJ she is a little thicker then the pics but not much. Tits are larger in person.

  15. #4582

    Yup yup

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Hey I believe this the chick referenced here? She posted new ad today in Worcester FYI to everyone. Might take a spin tonight and see how it goes.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/851010800818
    Yes that's her. She is hot in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape