Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 662 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4566

    UTR girl Lydia.

    Certain Senior members know of who she is. Can be very unsavory. Do not ever repeat with her again guys. Hope the little brat catches Covid. LMAO. Total flake and waste of time!

  2. #4565

    Keisha

    Does anyone have info on Keisha from the Fitchburg area?

  3. #4564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience while she was in Woonsocket. Several texts back and forth indicating she was available then crickets. About 4 hours later she followed up. May try again tomorrow as Marlborough is about the same distance for me as Woon. Quoted 1. 5 for 60 min.
    Well if Fiona pimp is her pimp. 60 minute will be $300 LOL and $125 for cover blowjob aka exam. But let me know if you see her since she's being on my radar.

  4. #4563

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Tried to connect with her yesterday, never heard back. While the post from Woonsocket didn't give details, it did say she was open to absolutely anything, remains to be seen, would like to give her a spin & find out first hand.
    I had a similar experience while she was in Woonsocket. Several texts back and forth indicating she was available then crickets. About 4 hours later she followed up. May try again tomorrow as Marlborough is about the same distance for me as Woon. Quoted 1. 5 for 60 min.

  5. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajf2227  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her the other day. Said she was in Paw RI, not Marlboro. Then yesterday she said she was in Marlboro, but timing didn't work out. I'm hoping we can connect soon and I'll report back.
    Good to hear wait for her to post again thank you.

  6. #4561
    I tried to see her the other day. Said she was in Paw RI, not Marlboro. Then yesterday she said she was in Marlboro, but timing didn't work out. I'm hoping we can connect soon and I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Vanessa out in Marlboro.

  7. #4560

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this girl. Seems legit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/233961651151.
    She's real. Only does outcall or cd. If I remember correct. She's heavier than those face pics. Nice set of lungs on her.

  8. #4559

    Shawna

    Tried to connect with her yesterday, never heard back. While the post from Woonsocket didn't give details, it did say she was open to absolutely anything, remains to be seen, would like to give her a spin & find out first hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    The Woonsocket review didn't go into much detail. She was running real late when I tried to meet her at a scheduled time, so I had to leave.
    Has anyone else seen her during her current stay in Marlboro (or Marlborough. . . How is it spelled anyway)? PM me if you prefer not to post. Thanks! Adobe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960
    Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.

  9. #4558

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Vanessa out in Marlboro.
    She seems legit via only fans and her Snapchat. She's asking 2. For 1/2 and 3. For full. Hard pass for me even if she's got an amazing body. But if you drop the coin lmk how it goes.

  10. #4557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She was in Woonsocket for a while. If you search Shawna in the RI forum someone posted a good review on her.
    The Woonsocket review didn't go into much detail. She was running real late when I tried to meet her at a scheduled time, so I had to leave.

    Has anyone else seen her during her current stay in Marlboro (or Marlborough. . . How is it spelled anyway)? PM me if you prefer not to post. Thanks!

    Adobe.

  11. #4556

    Any information on this one?

    Anyone have any information on this girl. Seems legit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/233961651151.

  12. #4555

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSteel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the girl next door chick in Fitchburg? She looks okay just wondering if she is legit. Thanks fellas.
    Yea I would like to know this too.

  13. #4554

    This is the girl who I was referring to the other day!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/996254946199

    She's the one who goes by Red in Worc. Think my post got confused with that Fun Size / short tatted girl? The one who it's being said works for Fionas pimp. That wasn't the girl, I was referring to. From when I said, I got ghosted entirely. Cause the convo was briefly about that Red girl. Before it started going to the one who's from Woonsocket. But staying at hotel in Marlboro. The one Red in Worcester never once responded to me. Two totally DIF girls, just in case anybody got confused. By how the way the posts were.

  14. #4553

    Vanessa

    Anybody seen Vanessa out in Marlboro.

  15. #4552

    Girl next door

    Has anyone tried the girl next door chick in Fitchburg? She looks okay just wondering if she is legit. Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape