Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 1088 1588 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018

    Kitty

    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234

  2. #16017

    Don't waste your time

    I decided to try Nicole. I messaged her and asked her rates 350 for hr. It was more than I wanted to spend so I passed. She asked how much I wanted to spend and I told her $250. She said come by. I got there, and she was standoffish. No real contact. Covered BJ. Then she says "for $100 more I can hope on". My dumb ass said sure and she did but it was lackluster and she only allowed cowgirl.

    She also doesn't look like her pictures. She close but she clearly didn't put in effort to look good before I got there.

    I need to stop thinking with the wrong head in these situations.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-953

  3. #16016
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePants62  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers!

    I know I've seen this topic a few times here and there but was hoping for some updated info.

    Does anyone have an African American provider they like? My preferences, if it helps, would be for GFE, which to me includes: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Although, if you know a Greek speaking AA provider I'd budge on the other aspects.

    Thanks in advance gents!
    Callie in the review above your question or BreSexi are both fantastic options.

  4. #16015

    DI girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    You didn't see her through DI?
    I will see a D I a girl once. If I really like her the next time I see her DI will not have anything to do with it.

  5. #16014

    Eros

    I really figured there would be more girls on Eros with the tournament. Maybe they will start rolling in soon.

  6. #16013

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Don't think there's an ad as far as I know. I follow her on the gram. PM me about it.
    You didn't see her through DI?

  7. #16012

    Tabby link

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyS  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the ad?
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tabby/

  8. #16011

    What happened to the Asian hotel girls?

    I frequently travel to indy and I used to used city x guide to find Asian dreams. Usually the pictures were TGTBT but you ended up with a reasonable experience and I liked the gamble aspect of it. I always felt safe going to them and the hotels they would stay up were reasonable. Recently I've been having a rough time finding these postings. Am I missing the website to find them or are they not back? Not looking at AMPs since that forum is riddled with codewords.

  9. #16010
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyS  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    Don't think there's an ad as far as I know. I follow her on the gram. PM me about it.

  10. #16009

    Got a link to ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
    Do you have a link to the ad?

  11. #16008

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
    Link to ad?

  12. #16007

    Tabby

    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.

  13. #16006
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Everrly- Old # no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to reach her a couple of times recently. She hasn't responded to my texts. Be Safe, g.
    I got a response from Everrly's old #4667 and it appears that she is no longer the one who uses that number. If anyone knows how to get in touch with her or if she has a new number I would be appreciative if you are willing to share it.

  14. #16005

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Do you have a link?

  15. #16004

    Be careful

    I just found out Rizzie from Tryst has her least favorite Uncle looking for her because she failed to appear at required meeting. I would hate to be mid way through a meeting with her when there was a knock at the door and it not be her dorky boyfriend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape