Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15999
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyS  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    Don't think there's an ad as far as I know. I follow her on the gram. PM me about it.

  2. #15998

    Got a link to ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
    Do you have a link to the ad?

  3. #15997

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
    Link to ad?

  4. #15996

    Tabby

    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.

  5. #15995
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Everrly- Old # no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to reach her a couple of times recently. She hasn't responded to my texts. Be Safe, g.
    I got a response from Everrly's old #4667 and it appears that she is no longer the one who uses that number. If anyone knows how to get in touch with her or if she has a new number I would be appreciative if you are willing to share it.

  6. #15994

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Do you have a link?

  7. #15993

    Be careful

    I just found out Rizzie from Tryst has her least favorite Uncle looking for her because she failed to appear at required meeting. I would hate to be mid way through a meeting with her when there was a knock at the door and it not be her dorky boyfriend.

  8. #15992

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.
    Yes, she real, booked her, quick response at a motel in BG just off the highway.

    Location quick, clean, easy in and out. I enjoyed the BBBJ, then the helmet was applied and she climbed on for the ride. Nice moaning, hugging, even soft kisses to my neck upon climax.

  9. #15991
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.
    Yeah, every time I try to set up something two messages and she's ghost.

  10. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Yes she has been reviewed in the last couple of weeks.

  11. #15989

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Yes, we met for breakfast about a week or so ago. I posted a review at that time. If you have seen her before I assure you it's still worth your time.

  12. #15988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Anyone see her since she's returned?

  13. #15987

    Any Ideas

    Hello fellow mongers!

    I know I've seen this topic a few times here and there but was hoping for some updated info.

    Does anyone have an African American provider they like? My preferences, if it helps, would be for GFE, which to me includes: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Although, if you know a Greek speaking AA provider I'd budge on the other aspects.

    Thanks in advance gents!

  14. #15986
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.

  15. #15985

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59879108/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape