Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24823
-
03-20-21 11:59 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 1095Eros
I really figured there would be more girls on Eros with the tournament. Maybe they will start rolling in soon.
-
03-20-21 11:54 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 1095Di
You didn't see her through DI?
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 10:41 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 36Tabby link
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tabby/
Originally Posted by RockyS
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 01:14 #16000Regular Member

Posts: 18What happened to the Asian hotel girls?
I frequently travel to indy and I used to used city x guide to find Asian dreams. Usually the pictures were TGTBT but you ended up with a reasonable experience and I liked the gamble aspect of it. I always felt safe going to them and the hotels they would stay up were reasonable. Recently I've been having a rough time finding these postings. Am I missing the website to find them or are they not back? Not looking at AMPs since that forum is riddled with codewords.
-
03-19-21 19:17 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 346Don't think there's an ad as far as I know. I follow her on the gram. PM me about it.
Originally Posted by RockyS
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 17:24 #15998Regular Member

Posts: 2Got a link to ad?
Do you have a link to the ad?
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 15:23 #15997Regular Member

Posts: 2Got a link?
Link to ad?
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 01:33 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 346Tabby
Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
-
03-18-21 23:05 #15995Regular Member

Posts: 11Everrly- Old # no good
I got a response from Everrly's old #4667 and it appears that she is no longer the one who uses that number. If anyone knows how to get in touch with her or if she has a new number I would be appreciative if you are willing to share it.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 18:35 #15994Senior Member

Posts: 85Callie
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 15:38 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 135Be careful
I just found out Rizzie from Tryst has her least favorite Uncle looking for her because she failed to appear at required meeting. I would hate to be mid way through a meeting with her when there was a knock at the door and it not be her dorky boyfriend.
-
03-18-21 15:36 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 153Abby
Yes, she real, booked her, quick response at a motel in BG just off the highway.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
Location quick, clean, easy in and out. I enjoyed the BBBJ, then the helmet was applied and she climbed on for the ride. Nice moaning, hugging, even soft kisses to my neck upon climax.
-
03-18-21 15:03 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 144Yeah, every time I try to set up something two messages and she's ghost.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 14:19 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 727Yes she has been reviewed in the last couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 13:23 #15989Senior Member

Posts: 41Callie
Yes, we met for breakfast about a week or so ago. I posted a review at that time. If you have seen her before I assure you it's still worth your time.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






