Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 19290
-
03-21-21 13:44 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 545To each his own. But I'm siding with 'don't PAY THEIR GPS Rates' grp. I'm sure there are plenty ho have the money and don't care about burning it, but the long term effect hurts EVERYONE.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
I tried to see Teanna twice --once before her "I have a life and only schedule hours in advance' manifesto last fall, and once after. Both times I got a 'sure, hat time' reply, only to have her go silent.
Both of those were at her 'old' rates --she was getting 100 qq /140 hh /200 hr. Then she gets a GPS attitude, starts demanding several hours advance notice and responses in a specified format or she won't reply, AND wants 200 hh /300 HR. Did her p*ssy get THAT much better over the course of 3-4 mos? She was pricey at 140 hh, but at least worth considering. The SUpply-demand comment also makes some sense-damn covid crushed the local market--lots of mongers, incl me, decided Death Trumps P*ssy and took a few mos off. And the providers may have thought the same or just decided the market was too small / slow and moved on. Throw in a SH! TLOAD of fakes on STG and the demise of the The USA Classifieds and there arent that many optiosn--and that has to be driving some of this GPS nonsense.
BTW, I believe Honey-who used to DBL with Teanna is still at the 100/140 hh /200 rate structure--and I preferred her looks to Teanna.
F1.
-
03-21-21 10:22 #10574Banned Member

Posts: 551Supply and Demand
Unfortunately, there is a lot more demand than supply so prices continue to creep up. As you say, every time an ugly out-of-shape provider reads about a pretty girl getting more, she wants the same too. Every time I get an unexpected opportunity, I have to reach out to just about every local to get get a response from one, and then it is usually hours after.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 09:04 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 478Heather link
Look down a few posts to 10508.
Originally Posted by Brutis
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 08:39 #10572Senior Member

Posts: 55Link for Heather??
Link for Heather??
Originally Posted by Panda4
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 00:31 #10571Senior Member

Posts: 823I also agree. But a lot of these women follow what other women are posting an also being that guys are reviewing an obviously paying these rates. Yes I know most of have gotten stimulus money and have a little extra cash right now. But I still don't think this should be standard. Especially those that aren't even doing BBJ's at the least. Come on people we have to do better. If we let them starve a little they will come down on the pricing.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 21:38 #10570Senior Member

Posts: 63Library
She is in the Sanford area now. Advertises in Orlando.
Originally Posted by MasterDiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 18:54 #10569Regular Member

Posts: 18Heather
Had a dream with heather for the first time. Comma were great. Can confirm she has a guard dog but he's a big softie. Greeted me at her door in black heels and matching panties and top. Gorgeous and fit. Idk about others saying she's sixty but she didn't look it to me. Started off with dfk, then moved to bed. She's got a great set of tits and tasty nips. I slid her panties off and went to work daty which she loved. She flipped me and gave me great head with plenty of attention to the boys. While she was swallowing me I had fiv and her ass which drove her wild. She offered Greek and I took it. Both her pussy and ass are tight and I loved every minute. Rode me cowgirl and reverse then I bent her over for some doggie and more Greek. She finished me with a HE and ball sucking combo. I just finished then she throws me back in her pussy which was amazing! Great provider and rate. Definitely will see again.
-
03-20-21 18:04 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 1032Teanna
I would suggest you keep trying because she is worth it. All you need is for one of her regulars to cancel and then you would get your chance to become one.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 18:01 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 1032Grandma
Pics are old. From what I hear she has been posting them pics for 15 years. She is in her 60's.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 17:27 #10566Senior Member

Posts: 758Yeah right
Yeah sure its 200 hhr until they run in with LEO then its desperation time till they get a room again and shortly after that they get the FTA once or twice and poof its.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
40 for a car date and a pack of smokes for a tip.
-
03-20-21 16:53 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 238Holy Crap! She looks just like my next ex wife! I got to see this lady!
Originally Posted by OlMan53
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 16:45 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 57Teanna
At least you got an excuse, I set 3 appointments over a 3 week period, ghosted the first time and she apologized so I set something for the following week and no show. Tried the week after that and promised to make it and another no show so I won't be trying again. GPS.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:09 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 110She moved to Sanford.
Originally Posted by MasterDiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:08 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 217Agree
I got to agree with rocket man on this one. 6 months ago it was 120 hh then 150 now 200? Good girl with good service but she's pricing herself out of the market.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 13:47 #10561Banned Member

Posts: 1739Well
I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
Bs.











Reply With Quote




