Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 19284
-
03-20-21 18:54 #10569Regular Member

Posts: 18Heather
Had a dream with heather for the first time. Comma were great. Can confirm she has a guard dog but he's a big softie. Greeted me at her door in black heels and matching panties and top. Gorgeous and fit. Idk about others saying she's sixty but she didn't look it to me. Started off with dfk, then moved to bed. She's got a great set of tits and tasty nips. I slid her panties off and went to work daty which she loved. She flipped me and gave me great head with plenty of attention to the boys. While she was swallowing me I had fiv and her ass which drove her wild. She offered Greek and I took it. Both her pussy and ass are tight and I loved every minute. Rode me cowgirl and reverse then I bent her over for some doggie and more Greek. She finished me with a HE and ball sucking combo. I just finished then she throws me back in her pussy which was amazing! Great provider and rate. Definitely will see again.
-
03-20-21 18:04 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 1030Teanna
I would suggest you keep trying because she is worth it. All you need is for one of her regulars to cancel and then you would get your chance to become one.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 18:01 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 1030Grandma
Pics are old. From what I hear she has been posting them pics for 15 years. She is in her 60's.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 17:27 #10566Senior Member

Posts: 758Yeah right
Yeah sure its 200 hhr until they run in with LEO then its desperation time till they get a room again and shortly after that they get the FTA once or twice and poof its.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
40 for a car date and a pack of smokes for a tip.
-
03-20-21 16:53 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 238Holy Crap! She looks just like my next ex wife! I got to see this lady!
Originally Posted by OlMan53
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 16:45 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 57Teanna
At least you got an excuse, I set 3 appointments over a 3 week period, ghosted the first time and she apologized so I set something for the following week and no show. Tried the week after that and promised to make it and another no show so I won't be trying again. GPS.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:09 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 110She moved to Sanford.
Originally Posted by MasterDiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 14:08 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 217Agree
I got to agree with rocket man on this one. 6 months ago it was 120 hh then 150 now 200? Good girl with good service but she's pricing herself out of the market.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 13:47 #10561Banned Member

Posts: 1739Well
I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
03-20-21 13:27 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 114Library
Anyone seen librarian recently? Been months and don't see her on skip.
-
03-20-21 13:08 #10559Regular Member

Posts: 1Heather
Heather has got to be one of the hottest milfs around. I have had the privilege of seeing her twice now, from the time I entered her location, she made feel like a king. She is definitely not a young spinner, but has a beautiful and firm body and tightest, well you know where I'm going with that. I will definitely being seeing her many more times.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2153482
-
03-20-21 07:49 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 95Teanna
I have contacted Teanna a number of times and have been ghosted each and every time. She fell asleep. Car broke down. Couldn't find the address. I never questioned her rates or services when we did talk. Never sent her a picture so she couldn't decide she didn't like the looks. Anyone else have this problem with her? The few reviews I have seen have been good if they could get ahold of her. The pickings around here are slim enough without this crap.
-
03-20-21 05:08 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 66GPS what a joke
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566
200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold Please.
For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, BIG deal!
-
03-19-21 13:06 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 390They're definitely sisters. I'm friends with them on Facebook and know them outside of the hobby so I'm reluctant to see them. I mean, not like we're super close friends or anything so they probably wouldn't mind LOL. Idk still on the fence about it.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 11:41 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 181I was talking to her but didn't get a good vibe. First red flag is she wants you to get a vanilla visa card for donation, second, she won't send a verification pic, she'll send you a pic, but not of what you request to confirm it's really her. I can't definitively say she is a scammer but I didn't pull the trigger with her. She is also posting in Orlando too.
Originally Posted by JMan69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



