LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10569

    Heather

    Had a dream with heather for the first time. Comma were great. Can confirm she has a guard dog but he's a big softie. Greeted me at her door in black heels and matching panties and top. Gorgeous and fit. Idk about others saying she's sixty but she didn't look it to me. Started off with dfk, then moved to bed. She's got a great set of tits and tasty nips. I slid her panties off and went to work daty which she loved. She flipped me and gave me great head with plenty of attention to the boys. While she was swallowing me I had fiv and her ass which drove her wild. She offered Greek and I took it. Both her pussy and ass are tight and I loved every minute. Rode me cowgirl and reverse then I bent her over for some doggie and more Greek. She finished me with a HE and ball sucking combo. I just finished then she throws me back in her pussy which was amazing! Great provider and rate. Definitely will see again.

  2. #10568

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    At least you got an excuse, I set 3 appointments over a 3 week period, ghosted the first time and she apologized so I set something for the following week and no show. Tried the week after that and promised to make it and another no show so I won't be trying again. GPS.
    I would suggest you keep trying because she is worth it. All you need is for one of her regulars to cancel and then you would get your chance to become one.

  3. #10567

    Grandma

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    Holy Crap! She looks just like my next ex wife! I got to see this lady!
    Pics are old. From what I hear she has been posting them pics for 15 years. She is in her 60's.

  4. #10566

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566

    200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold Please.

    For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, BIG deal!
    Yeah sure its 200 hhr until they run in with LEO then its desperation time till they get a room again and shortly after that they get the FTA once or twice and poof its.

    40 for a car date and a pack of smokes for a tip.

  5. #10565
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMan53  [View Original Post]
    Heather has got to be one of the hottest milfs around. I have had the privilege of seeing her twice now, from the time I entered her location, she made feel like a king. She is definitely not a young spinner, but has a beautiful and firm body and tightest, well you know where I'm going with that. I will definitely being seeing her many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2153482
    Holy Crap! She looks just like my next ex wife! I got to see this lady!

  6. #10564

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted Teanna a number of times and have been ghosted each and every time. She fell asleep. Car broke down. Couldn't find the address. I never questioned her rates or services when we did talk. Never sent her a picture so she couldn't decide she didn't like the looks. Anyone else have this problem with her? The few reviews I have seen have been good if they could get ahold of her. The pickings around here are slim enough without this crap.
    At least you got an excuse, I set 3 appointments over a 3 week period, ghosted the first time and she apologized so I set something for the following week and no show. Tried the week after that and promised to make it and another no show so I won't be trying again. GPS.

  7. #10563
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen librarian recently? Been months and don't see her on skip.
    She moved to Sanford.

  8. #10562

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.

    Bs.
    I got to agree with rocket man on this one. 6 months ago it was 120 hh then 150 now 200? Good girl with good service but she's pricing herself out of the market.

  9. #10561

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566

    200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold. Please.

    For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, big deal!
    I haven't actually seen Andrea or Della but I have to say after reading reviews on Andrea I would say Teanna is totally up there with Della / Andrea. She is one true satisfying young lady. We don't have much more her in brevard like these theee ladies and I would be inclined to spend.

    Bs.

  10. #10560

    Library

    Anyone seen librarian recently? Been months and don't see her on skip.

  11. #10559

    Heather

    Heather has got to be one of the hottest milfs around. I have had the privilege of seeing her twice now, from the time I entered her location, she made feel like a king. She is definitely not a young spinner, but has a beautiful and firm body and tightest, well you know where I'm going with that. I will definitely being seeing her many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2153482

  12. #10558

    Teanna

    I have contacted Teanna a number of times and have been ghosted each and every time. She fell asleep. Car broke down. Couldn't find the address. I never questioned her rates or services when we did talk. Never sent her a picture so she couldn't decide she didn't like the looks. Anyone else have this problem with her? The few reviews I have seen have been good if they could get ahold of her. The pickings around here are slim enough without this crap.

  13. #10557

    GPS what a joke

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/438556211566

    200 HHR? You have to kidding me. This entire ad rings with conceit! Somebody please tell me this pussy spits out gold Please.

    For 200 you'd think there're would at least be a steady place to visit. Good grief, this has got to be the biggest joke I've seen in Bevard in a long time. Sooooooo she's cute, BIG deal!

  14. #10556
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link to her page, those pictures are much better and are absolutely her! If you like those pictures, I'm certain you'd enjoy actually meeting her! It's worth noting, the rates shown on that site appear significantly higher than on STG. I was unaware of the site provided by HH, she never mentioned those rates and we went with the STG rates.

    And what? She's Della's sister? I had NO idea! I contemplated comparing them in the review, both are more attractive than our "usual" Brevard providers (IMHO), both are higher up on the donations than most of our providers, both are in Palm Bay, both are probably mid-30's, just a fair amount of similarities. Did one of them tell you they're sisters? Just curious how that tidbit of information was discovered!
    They're definitely sisters. I'm friends with them on Facebook and know them outside of the hobby so I'm reluctant to see them. I mean, not like we're super close friends or anything so they probably wouldn't mind LOL. Idk still on the fence about it.

  15. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan69  [View Original Post]
    Candie in Cocoa Beach. Any info?
    I was talking to her but didn't get a good vibe. First red flag is she wants you to get a vanilla visa card for donation, second, she won't send a verification pic, she'll send you a pic, but not of what you request to confirm it's really her. I can't definitively say she is a scammer but I didn't pull the trigger with her. She is also posting in Orlando too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape