Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018

    Thought I'd try something new

    Contacted this one via text. First response from her took about 30 minutes. After that texts were within reasonable time. Meeting was set but at last minute she wanted partial payment to a cash app for confirmation. It wasn't much, $20 but I didn't want to do it and said no thanks. She then immediately texted right back saying she thought I was LE. Location was at what looked like an old motel in Clermont. She had quoted rates of QV 70, HHR 120, HR 180 so not terrible compared to what most escorts charge here in Indy. It should be noted though that her ad was in the Trans section which I did inquire about and she stated she is a female but offered no explanation. So with that and request for some money upfront it didn't feel right. Too bad too because if the pics are real she's a little hottie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7517.jpg‎  

  2. #16017

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I see Remy is posting regularly again. Has anybody seen her recently, and can give an update on her services.

    I saw her once a while ago. I remember it being a good experience, but I didn't return. I had a few regulars at the time, and just didn't put her in the rotation.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Feel free to PM me if you like.
    One word from my exp: fish stinky ass (ok, made it 3!)

  3. #16016

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I see Remy is posting regularly again. Has anybody seen her recently, and can give an update on her services.

    I saw her once a while ago. I remember it being a good experience, but I didn't return. I had a few regulars at the time, and just didn't put her in the rotation.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Feel free to PM me if you like.
    After she left her sisters last year she ghosted me, she was apologetic later that night but by her text she was obviously out of it. Then she stop advertising but have saw her post again but haven't pulled the trigger.

  4. #16015

    Remy

    I see Remy is posting regularly again. Has anybody seen her recently, and can give an update on her services.

    I saw her once a while ago. I remember it being a good experience, but I didn't return. I had a few regulars at the time, and just didn't put her in the rotation.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Feel free to PM me if you like.

  5. #16014

    Ditto on passing

    Chatted with her today. Sent me her menu. Still 400/ hr. Unless you are a regular and were able to "lock in" to her rates from awhile back. Oh well, the goth search continues. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her on SA about 3 months ago, she was $300 with a deposit then and had an attitude that I didn't like, we just didn't mesh so I moved along. I reported on her here somewhere.

  6. #16013

    I passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234
    I chatted with her on SA about 3 months ago, she was $300 with a deposit then and had an attitude that I didn't like, we just didn't mesh so I moved along. I reported on her here somewhere.

  7. #16012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    This isn't meant as an offense to you Igor, I appreciate the report as I was looking at her the other day. There's just no way I'm giving a deposit to, then paying 4 bills to a fat chick that doesn't swallow.

    I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't get ghosted after you dropped the deposit, that's the best deposit story I've heard in a while.
    Yeah I shouldn't have done the deposit and I won't anymore, but I didn't notice her prices had changed. I was $. 6 hhr. 4 bills is out of my budget LOL.

  8. #16011
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234
    Wow 4 bills. She has developed a bad case of GPS. I remember when she was advertising on EB for discount rates not that long ago, and working by the pyramids no less.

    Newbies need to really do some research before taking the plunge. You're going to inflate prices for the rest of us.

    I would expect no limits for those rates.

  9. #16010
    This isn't meant as an offense to you Igor, I appreciate the report as I was looking at her the other day. There's just no way I'm giving a deposit to, then paying 4 bills to a fat chick that doesn't swallow.

    I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't get ghosted after you dropped the deposit, that's the best deposit story I've heard in a while.

  10. #16009
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988  [View Original Post]
    Is BreSexi still around?
    She is but the only avenue I know of is P411, haven't seen her advertise elsewhere in ages.

  11. #16008

    BreSexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Callie in the review above your question or BreSexi are both fantastic options.
    Is BreSexi still around? If so I'd appreciate a link or info to get ahold of her. Got out of touch awhile ago, but she was amazing back in the day.

  12. #16007

    Kitty

    Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234

  13. #16006

    Don't waste your time

    I decided to try Nicole. I messaged her and asked her rates 350 for hr. It was more than I wanted to spend so I passed. She asked how much I wanted to spend and I told her $250. She said come by. I got there, and she was standoffish. No real contact. Covered BJ. Then she says "for $100 more I can hope on". My dumb ass said sure and she did but it was lackluster and she only allowed cowgirl.

    She also doesn't look like her pictures. She close but she clearly didn't put in effort to look good before I got there.

    I need to stop thinking with the wrong head in these situations.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-953

  14. #16005
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePants62  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers!

    I know I've seen this topic a few times here and there but was hoping for some updated info.

    Does anyone have an African American provider they like? My preferences, if it helps, would be for GFE, which to me includes: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Although, if you know a Greek speaking AA provider I'd budge on the other aspects.

    Thanks in advance gents!
    Callie in the review above your question or BreSexi are both fantastic options.

  15. #16004

    DI girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    You didn't see her through DI?
    I will see a D I a girl once. If I really like her the next time I see her DI will not have anything to do with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape