Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23780
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Emily brought the heat down on sxl a year and was fired. Pretty sure she's still in China. In any event, she'll never be back at sxl.
    There is an RA named Emily at this location. Unknown whether it's the same person.

  2. #23779

    Ms. Sensual

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Yes, that motel scene looks sketchy as hell, but the room itself is clean. I just think she made a deal with the crappy motel's owner for a cheap-ass rate and no questions asked.

    Great attitude, talks a lot, very short MILF, avg looks, does a fun shower together thing, massage and finish both decent but not amazing. If you're into MILFs or lower-priced massages, go for it.
    I've seen her in the past out of her home in the south suburbs.

    Always a nice time, very legit, not out to scam you. And you can't beat the price.

  3. #23778

    Ms Sensual is okay

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in Prospect Hts. I was going to go see her but I drove by the motel she was working out of.

    And it looked condemned. Scared me off. I guess she's moved over to Des Plaines. I don't know her name.

    But here is her website. Mssensual4 life. escortbook.com.
    Saw her once. Yes, that motel scene looks sketchy as hell, but the room itself is clean. I just think she made a deal with the crappy motel's owner for a cheap-ass rate and no questions asked.

    Great attitude, talks a lot, very short MILF, avg looks, does a fun shower together thing, massage and finish both decent but not amazing. If you're into MILFs or lower-priced massages, go for it.

  4. #23777

    Definitely not Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    I hear Emily might be back at SXL. She left for China sometime late last summer. Maybe that's her?
    Emily brought the heat down on sxl a year and was fired. Pretty sure she's still in China. In any event, she'll never be back at sxl.

  5. #23776

    Not Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Thats her. So she was in lincolnwood?
    It's an entirely different woman. This girl is really flat, like Helen of West River Spa before she got her implants.

  6. #23775
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    From Beijing by way of Lincolnwood. Kinda skinny with AAA cup, nice L1 service with limited touching.
    Thats her. So she was in lincolnwood?

  7. #23774

    Princess Latina Spa

    Went to Princess Latina a couple of weeks ago in the middle of the week. Never been to a Latina spa so figured I'd try it out. Had some free time on my hands and opted for an hr.

    The masseuse was in her 20's or 30's but lookswise pretty meh. The massage was actually not terrible. Had options to choose from but I just went with a pity L1 due to not really feeling the masseuse. The lack of teasing during the massage didn't help either.

    Not a horrible experience but won't go out of my way to repeat.

  8. #23773

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    I hear Emily might be back at SXL. She left for China sometime late last summer. Maybe that's her?
    From Beijing by way of Lincolnwood. Kinda skinny with AAA cup, nice L1 service with limited touching.

  9. #23772

    Recommendations

    Any recent FS you have experienced and recommend?

  10. #23771
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? It sounds like one of papa san place but I am tight on funds to just toft.
    Most of the RM reviews are fake, copied and pasted by a not so sharp Papasan. He'll do several reviews a week just to keep Snow White Spa in the top of the Chicago listings.

    When you read the reviews you can see the Chinglish Blended in with the copy and pasted sometimes he doesn't even remember what girl he's reviewing.

  11. #23770
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    But was just told SXL has a new "young and beautiful" provider.
    I hear Emily might be back at SXL. She left for China sometime late last summer. Maybe that's her?

  12. #23769

    Close encounter

    Some LEO activity at sxl. Was walking towards to enter and saw LEO entering MP. I just kept walking straight and didn't go in. They have had busts in the past too.

    Worrisome. L.

  13. #23768

    Fs?

    Looking for FS any recommendations?

  14. #23767
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been to Snow White Spa? It seem to be blowing up in RM.
    Anyone? It sounds like one of papa san place but I am tight on funds to just toft.

  15. #23766

    Can't personally vouch.

    But was just told SXL has a new "young and beautiful" provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape