Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 40000
-
03-20-21 10:46 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 208I hear Emily might be back at SXL. She left for China sometime late last summer. Maybe that's her?
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 09:39 #23769Regular Member

Posts: 22Close encounter
Some LEO activity at sxl. Was walking towards to enter and saw LEO entering MP. I just kept walking straight and didn't go in. They have had busts in the past too.
Worrisome. L.
-
03-20-21 01:56 #23768Regular Member

Posts: 5Fs?
Looking for FS any recommendations?
-
03-19-21 19:51 #23767Senior Member

Posts: 626Anyone? It sounds like one of papa san place but I am tight on funds to just toft.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 15:12 #23766Senior Member

Posts: 218Can't personally vouch.
But was just told SXL has a new "young and beautiful" provider.
-
03-19-21 13:58 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 70Skokie
I wonder what's ad you are going to? I saw so many ads on RR but never try one.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 10:16 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 1435Lilly at CBR
I had a small window of opportunity and Lilly at Chicagoland Body Rubs was available. There are a smattering of reports on her here, and here is mine. She had a boob job about 6 months ago and they are quite spectacular, DD's. She has a big round ass but it is all muscle and no flab. She works out and her body is a thing of beauty, short but shapely curves everywhere. English is OK. 300 upcharge for FS but I had little time to shop elsewhere and wanted to sample all of her. Nothing was particularly inspiring but I found her amazing to look at and grope. I will not go back for seconds at that rate but am not mad at myself for doing it once. I typically go for more the tiny size 0 spinners but really loved her body.
-
03-18-21 22:30 #23763Senior Member

Posts: 67Chicago (Skokie) hotel massage
I went to Skokie for a massage. Biggest rip ever. Lazy, greedy, unwilling to please. Her A** looked good but that's all I can say. She wouldn't even do doggy. Waste of money.
-
03-18-21 19:34 #23762Senior Member

Posts: 626It is one of papa san places. Just look for it on RM.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:42 #23761Senior Member

Posts: 285365 hot spot?
Is there an ad for this place? Would like to visit, I'm on the north side and not too far from Ashland.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:35 #23760Senior Member

Posts: 366The Sherwood place I half condemned. Her apt was nice. Always a great time with her. She is one of those the more you see her, the better it gets.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:10 #23759Troll

Posts: 452Archer Spa
Gentlemen,
I recently visited Archer Spa again.
It's a clean location that has a good warm table shower.
My short, cute MT was Sandy.
She gave me a thorough cleaning during the table shower.
When laying face down during the massage, the mask was off but when told to frip over, it came on.
The massage was pretty good with much attention given to The Boys. Over the clothes touching was encouraged and L1 was slow and sensual.
65 + 40
Devlin
-
03-18-21 14:57 #23758Senior Member

Posts: 326365 Hot Spot
An MP I was referred to was moved to a location on Ashland on the North side. I had a wonderful visit with Ying Ying over the weekend. Went for an hour visit. Massage was done after the fireworks. Everything was available and we both enjoyed ourselves. I had seen her before so I knew what to expect. Location is storefront much like other places. Doorbell to let you in and 2 rooms to enjoy yourself. Standard 1. 3 hhr /1. 6 hr. Would strongly recommend.
-
03-17-21 20:56 #23757Senior Member

Posts: 216His social media profiles give the impression of a religious nut that felt guilt from his "sex addiction. " In reality, it's another example of a piece of shit that is ruining things for the rest of us. Us guys and the providers just want to operate in peace and this is the type of thing that ambitious sheriffs use to justify crackdowns.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:05 #23756Senior Member

Posts: 387We also have to be careful of ourselves, this article says he did it because he became an addict, very slippery slope (no pun intended).
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen











Reply With Quote





