Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 39995
-
03-13-21 18:24 #23720Banned Member

Posts: 317Peterson
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 16:35 #23719Senior Member

Posts: 532Nothing more exciting than getting the MT to agree to the pat on the table!!
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 16:17 #23718Senior Member

Posts: 218Eva
Eva's are real and perfect IMO. I haven't seen her I'm a long time but pretty sure Kelly at sxl has a pair of bolt ons. May atcH Wellness had a nice set of larger man mades.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 14:55 #23717Senior Member

Posts: 70I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 12:22 #23716Senior Member

Posts: 64Evan at Belmont
Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 10:47 #23715Senior Member

Posts: 278Any good latina FS spots left?
-
03-13-21 09:17 #23714Senior Member

Posts: 989Oki Doki vs Ozone
I haven't been to either place lately because they are kind of expensive, but odds for L2 at Oki Doki was 100% and L3 was better than 50%. Expect to pay at least $180 on top of the door fee. Ozone is more pricy all the way around, but I would try to get a Thai girl if you go. Last time I went, it was $140 for BBBJ with plenty of fingering and pussy eating. I talked her into fucking for an additional $50. They typically asked $200 for L3 if not $220.
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:05 #23713Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for L3 fun
Debating between Oki doki or Ozone, has anyone been there recently for l3? What's the $$ like and do you know if mask has to be on 100% of the time?
-
03-11-21 14:31 #23712Banned Member

Posts: 317Belmont spa
Under 30 cute petite.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 12:11 #23711Senior Member

Posts: 503[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-11-21 11:32 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 218Eva update
Mandy at Golden Dream. Amy at Paradise. Having snacked on Eva's recently, I think she's lost a couple pounds, breasts may be down to C. But possibly still my favorite tuts in town.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 17:51 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 626I would love to find some that have big nipples. I seen one a long time ago with one of papa san place. But she disappear before I got her WeChat.
Originally Posted by Barney
[View Original Post]
As for big breast. We did this the other day. Lisa from moon spa. Debbie on Peterson. And Eva from Belmont spa.
-
03-10-21 17:48 #23708Senior Member

Posts: 626Snow White Spa
Have anyone been to Snow White Spa? It seem to be blowing up in RM.
-
03-10-21 14:44 #23707Senior Member

Posts: 275Big tits asian
I'll second that. I am happy with big asian nips, no matter what size. Had 1 over in Indiana but she is gone now. She had big tits and nips. I enjoy a long titty session. Really helps with the HJ, big time. LOL.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
Barney.
-
03-10-21 13:53 #23706Senior Member

Posts: 1762Just 1? Hopefully all is well. I kept 3 that I see a few time during the week. I still try to find a new one like temporary for 1 or 2 visit but go back the 3. Willing to help 1 once in a while.
Originally Posted by Jqatkins
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




