Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 887 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5626

    Bentley

    I saw some old reports with links no longer active with the name but not sure if this is the same Bentley. Anyone have any experience?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/775664510518

  2. #5625

    Ashley

    This one is real. Tall, and I mean a tall redhead. All business but accommodating. Will not repeat however because I'm scared of heights.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-girl/38176029

    Please do not send DM's.

  3. #5624

    Anyone?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/106843597479

    Anybody know anything about this one?

  4. #5623

    Stacy from Wilmington

    She is visiting. Did a dream tonight. If you like MILF spinners this is a good one. Easy set up. Attractive, bubbly, fun. Pics accurate. Good location. Two Bens and three Andy's for hr. Not LEO. Good skills. Would repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

  5. #5622
    Mane slim pickings.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/396620525745

    Seen her a twice and safe to say demons have taken over! Big time she was talking and started crying so weird. Was boring and didn't do much. Will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...5/534430234986

    She's really cute. Set up was easy. Tried to have alittle conversation was boring straight to business which is cool. Give a terrible BJ wasn't into it. Told her to stop and let's just get this over with. Nice body but when the panties came off, mane an terrible smell came with it. It was so bad I just stopped and said okay. Will not repeat. If I can take a shower you should also.

  6. #5621
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Location = Incall means probably fake. If they give an actual location, it's more likely to be real.
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedGemini  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/218845176290

    I have seen her ads for a while. I was curious if anyone had any intel on this one?
    I've seen her multiple times. Very nice women. Made sure I was comfortable. Tight very wet. Let's just say loves what she does.

  7. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Location = Incall means probably fake. If they give an actual location, it's more likely to be real.
    I've seen her multiple times. Very nice women. Made sure I was comfortable. Tight very wet. Let's just say loves what she does.

  8. #5619
    So I have mainly been taking a long break and I have not seen anyone for a bit. I saw Marie in Asheville back in January but that's about it. I thought I would reach out to a old regular that I haven't seen in a while. Carmen Monroe. I got the hour with her. I asked to take a shower because I had just gotten off work. Overall her skills are very good, but she spent most of the time talking away. I paid for an hour but got maybe 15-20 minutes tops of fun. I will not be repeating ever again with her.

  9. #5618
    Location = Incall means probably fake. If they give an actual location, it's more likely to be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedGemini  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/218845176290

    I have seen her ads for a while. I was curious if anyone had any intel on this one?

  10. #5617

    Curious about this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/218845176290

    I have seen her ads for a while. I was curious if anyone had any intel on this one?

  11. #5616

    Everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reports on McKenzi Morgan yet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    Legit, but everything covered. If she ever starts offering BBBJ, I'd repeat. But at my age and with some mild ED, I need a nice long bare BJ to get the engine started.

  12. #5615

    Sweet Peach / Abby from anderson

    Anybody seen her know if she GFE / kissing.

  13. #5614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reports on McKenzi Morgan yet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    Her and Mandy did doubles together and it was alot of fun. She's very sweet and clean. Absolutely not GFE, but not robotic either. Solid bet if you're okay with everything covered and no kissing.

    I really miss Mandy. She has been MIA for awhile. Not GFE, but did everything right and she was super thick. I hope she's moved on to better things and didn't end up with demons.

  14. #5613
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reports on McKenzi Morgan yet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    She used to link up with the other blonde Mandy, but I haven't seen either one post in a long time. I was wondering about them myself.

  15. #5612

    McKenzi

    I haven't seen any reports on McKenzi Morgan yet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape