Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13291
-
03-23-21 09:02 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 85Bentley
I saw some old reports with links no longer active with the name but not sure if this is the same Bentley. Anyone have any experience?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/775664510518
-
03-23-21 05:43 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 597Ashley
This one is real. Tall, and I mean a tall redhead. All business but accommodating. Will not repeat however because I'm scared of heights.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-girl/38176029
Please do not send DM's.
-
03-23-21 00:45 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/106843597479
Anybody know anything about this one?
-
03-22-21 22:22 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 120Stacy from Wilmington
She is visiting. Did a dream tonight. If you like MILF spinners this is a good one. Easy set up. Attractive, bubbly, fun. Pics accurate. Good location. Two Bens and three Andy's for hr. Not LEO. Good skills. Would repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
-
03-22-21 18:11 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 237Mane slim pickings.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/396620525745
Seen her a twice and safe to say demons have taken over! Big time she was talking and started crying so weird. Was boring and didn't do much. Will not repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...5/534430234986
She's really cute. Set up was easy. Tried to have alittle conversation was boring straight to business which is cool. Give a terrible BJ wasn't into it. Told her to stop and let's just get this over with. Nice body but when the panties came off, mane an terrible smell came with it. It was so bad I just stopped and said okay. Will not repeat. If I can take a shower you should also.
-
03-22-21 09:21 #5621Regular Member

Posts: 8
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
I've seen her multiple times. Very nice women. Made sure I was comfortable. Tight very wet. Let's just say loves what she does.
Originally Posted by TattooedGemini
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 07:02 #5620Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen her multiple times. Very nice women. Made sure I was comfortable. Tight very wet. Let's just say loves what she does.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 19:06 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 259So I have mainly been taking a long break and I have not seen anyone for a bit. I saw Marie in Asheville back in January but that's about it. I thought I would reach out to a old regular that I haven't seen in a while. Carmen Monroe. I got the hour with her. I asked to take a shower because I had just gotten off work. Overall her skills are very good, but she spent most of the time talking away. I paid for an hour but got maybe 15-20 minutes tops of fun. I will not be repeating ever again with her.
-
03-20-21 16:01 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 324Location = Incall means probably fake. If they give an actual location, it's more likely to be real.
Originally Posted by TattooedGemini
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 08:37 #5617Regular Member

Posts: 23Curious about this one
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/218845176290
I have seen her ads for a while. I was curious if anyone had any intel on this one?
-
03-20-21 08:31 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 822Everything covered.
Legit, but everything covered. If she ever starts offering BBBJ, I'd repeat. But at my age and with some mild ED, I need a nice long bare BJ to get the engine started.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 01:52 #5615Regular Member

Posts: 23Sweet Peach / Abby from anderson
Anybody seen her know if she GFE / kissing.
-
03-19-21 22:13 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 156Her and Mandy did doubles together and it was alot of fun. She's very sweet and clean. Absolutely not GFE, but not robotic either. Solid bet if you're okay with everything covered and no kissing.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
I really miss Mandy. She has been MIA for awhile. Not GFE, but did everything right and she was super thick. I hope she's moved on to better things and didn't end up with demons.
-
03-19-21 12:06 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 53She used to link up with the other blonde Mandy, but I haven't seen either one post in a long time. I was wondering about them myself.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 11:49 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 357McKenzi
I haven't seen any reports on McKenzi Morgan yet. Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx










Reply With Quote



