Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1389
-
05-10-21 18:05 #39Banned Member

Posts: 3075You're right. She may have stumbled across my review at 1:00 am in the morning as it is on a public site. As stated by another monger that this and other review sites are most likely being read by providers, their mangers, etc.
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
You don't have to understand it! It's my rant in the Stupid Shit in San Diego section.
-
05-10-21 15:00 #38Senior Member

Posts: 654Yeah, its clear that providers or their "managers" monitor this site as well as others. And its all too obvious that these same individuals are not above either calling out candid and unbiased clients or generating positive counter-reviews. Lets face it, if you have half a brain and a little time on your hands, and this is your main form of income, then its not hard to do. I was almost banned from a local agency for writing an honest review somewhere else. Lesson learned: either make sure the handle you write under is untraceable or keep to private messages with trusted hobbyists to find the real story.
Gone are the days when there was a real sense of community and camaraderie among providers and clients. Pre-Covid / Fosta / Sesta I thought there was actually a lot of fun banter, well meaning rivalry and general human interest in the hobbying / providing community. Of course there were plenty of trolls, jerks, and robs too, but it was way easier to either call them out, ignore them, or defund them.
On another note, has there ever been a documented case of white knights or simps actually getting better treatment from providers (or their managers)? I'm guessing that sometime during a sessions, an invisible indelible mark is stamped on their butts saying "sucker".
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 13:50 #37Senior Member

Posts: 471Not understanding this
You posted a review on a public site and think that someone shared this with the provider? Who has time for that?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 13:33 #36Banned Member

Posts: 713That does suck. Assuming your handle on Hx is 100% completely different than what your handle is here? I do know many girls that read the posts on this website especially because it is free. I have had girls ask me about reviews on TER because they can not see them due to not having a paid membership. But yeah, agree with you. It's BS.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:14 #35Senior Member

Posts: 236+1 to this. Keep 'them coming unbiased, and do your best to let the anger from chicks roll off your back.
To those that run to share reviews with the providers. You're not a man. You're a simp, and I just feel sorry for you.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 10:07 #34Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sharing reviews with providers- white knights
WTF- I wrote the below review / post on an HX provider I saw and within hours of it posted she writes to be on HX, 4-5/10 huh, man I wish mutual rating is an option.
Man, I know there are white knights on this board, or guys telling / sharing with the providers the exact wording of reviews- WTF, why share the reviewer handle! The reviews are for us mongers so we have information before making the appointment. Sorry, but I write unbiased reviews- not just the fluff. She probably would have been happy with the post if I left off the rating I gave her for her looks. There are plenty of guys that would go see her for her performance, BBBJ skills, willingness to please.
This must be the reasons why we dont see many real or unbiased reviews because freakin WKs calling the girls and telling them these shit. Not even a few hours the girls already knew of my review and shes not even a SD provider. WTF! To the dick heads that told her about my review, I hope she gave you that $20 discount for running to her with the review/information.
Those that have read my posts knows I pick looks over performance any day. She didn't meet my expectations in that area. If it was just performance I was looking for then I would repeat.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...282&viewfull=1#post5343282.
-
05-07-21 10:26 #33Banned Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-04-21 13:54 #32Senior Member

Posts: 205Threesome
No I didn't do the threesome with those two as my wallet would probably bottom out.
Just realized your post was on 4-20 day so maybe everyone on the board that day was too stoned to care. LOL!
I'm just sayin.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 11:33 #31Banned Member

Posts: 3075You don't need any of my contact lists. You probably already know 50% of what's on them. The ones you know are the most important of my list anyways.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
Quite the opposite. I hear you have been King of our common ATF's castle. LOL. I haven't been able to see her as often, you must be keeping her busy. LOL. When I saw her hard body friend back in town I was thinking about our discussion about the 3 some we both had fantasied about with our common ATF and her friend. Did you do the 3 some appts? You have to let me know how it went. If they were / are into each other like we fantasied then I might have to set that appointment. LOL.
-
05-04-21 08:06 #30Senior Member

Posts: 205Crickets
Wow! You posted this rant on 4/20 and no one has posted here since your rant? You really are the King. Wish I had a good joke to tell to break the ice. How am I supposed to know if I think my shit doesn't stink? Now I'm wondering if you responded to my last PM? LOL!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 21:34 #29Banned Member

Posts: 3075Information Seeking
If you have zero / no post history and are sending me PMs and asking for contacts information on who I see monthly- good luck with that because you will be waiting a long time. I think most of us on this board are willing to help out new mongers, but come on guys do some research and read the posts / reviews because all the information are here. Asking me for contacts information on my ATF's ain't going to happen to a non contributors.
And for senior members that make "demands / requests" for information because you think your shit don't stink and because you think you're entitled to the information because of your senior status. Good luck getting the information because you're not going to get many replies making demands.
-
03-20-21 01:45 #28Senior Member

Posts: 236To the dog? Good lord man, at least let the idiot jerk off to some porn or something! LOL No need to scar the dog! Haha.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 01:13 #27Senior Member

Posts: 282I was just curious which place was one of your favorite AMPs... I was just wanting to try some new places.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 00:49 #26Banned Member

Posts: 3075Why does it matter what Spa this was? The scumbag got his massage (I was next door for at least 30 minutes and didn't hear any complaints until the time was over) so he should at least pay for the HF. If a tip was agreed upon for the HE then the masseuse should receive her compensation.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 23:23 #25Senior Member

Posts: 282Which place was this?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



