Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1389
-
03-19-21 21:30 #24Banned Member

Posts: 3075Cheap Dumb Ass
I was at one of my favorite AMPs this week and while trying to relaxed with a nice massage I started hearing some commotions from the next room. I asked my masseuse what was going on and she went to go check. Apparently this dumb ass was asking for the HF and tip back from the masseuse after getting his massage and HJ.
Dumb Ass, if you can't afford this hobby stay the fuck home and jack off to your dog! The masseuse gave you your massage, and HE. Pay for the service you received. If it wasn't to your expectations then don't go back. It's assholes like you that make some of these girls not want to provide extra services.
-
02-08-21 22:48 #23Senior Member

Posts: 94Bucks
Haha indeed! Congrats SB!
Originally Posted by Hodysseus
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 21:54 #22Senior Member

Posts: 160Looks like you get doubles now.
:-D.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 21:35 #21Banned Member

Posts: 904Stupid
Instead of seeing some girls at FEC or SDAG, I went to Vegas and bet on Tampa to win money line. Payout is 2400. If I win SDAG and FEC girls are going to be bowlegged. Ha ha.
-
02-06-21 09:18 #20Banned Member

Posts: 3075Now, they completely changed her pictures for the ad, but kept the same name, Jasmine. I guess it not a twin after all. She did keep the storefront pricing to get people to call. The new pictures are hot so people will definitely bite. For $60/hr- If I didnt know any better I might have taken one TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
They definitely read this board to make them change the pictures.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890
-
02-04-21 22:34 #19Banned Member

Posts: 3075Damn, since Lisa had such great reviews I'm rushing to my phone now to book with Jasmine. NOT!!
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Yeah, her pricing is in line with storefront AMPs because she will upsell for every little service, and will probably charge you for the massage oil. There's a review on RR that said lots of upsell. LOL.
-
02-04-21 21:18 #18Senior Member

Posts: 529Maybe it's her identical twin sister. LOL. Notice her rates are apparently in line with storefront AMPs now? 50 hhr and 60 hr.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 16:26 #17Banned Member

Posts: 904Thanks for the heads up and super sleuthing! A change of this nature is always a red light to me since most ladies make this type of change when multiple negative reviews surface on them.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 12:25 #16Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lisa or Jasmine!
She was Lisa!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/205042
Now she's Jasmine? At least shes not claiming to be a former model anymore. Well, this Jasmine that is.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890
If you are going to use the same pictures for your ads, at least use the same name. No wonder why these girls continue to get negative reviews. The fake pictures, poor service, bait and switch only works so much.
-
01-22-21 22:01 #15Administrator

Posts: 5255I'm only going to say this once
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
If you don't like what somebody posts then add them to your ignore list. If you think their posts violate our TOS then report it. If you have fucking tourettes and can't help yourself from having to engage in this stupidity then take it to the stupid shit thread.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
Anybody who keeps doing this shit on review threads will find themselves back on moderation.
This is the second time I've had to do this, if I have to stop the car again there will be some crying kids in the backseat.
Don't say you weren't warned, keep it off the review threads.
Specifically to The DudeInSd you're starting to sound really undudeish and a lot more pimpish. You don't need to correct everybodies fucking reviews.
To GdAloha if you think there is a shill account report it. All you succeeded in doing here is starting a fight. I'll review the account and if it's a shill I'll take care of it.
Unless you want your posts held up until a grownup can review them I would heed this warning. You're welcomed to light them up on this thread but keep it off the review threads.
A2
-
01-19-21 23:20 #14Senior Member

Posts: 529Make mine large. I love a good whodunit.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Crazy how Cris attracts newbie posters both good and bad.
-
01-19-21 20:56 #13Banned Member

Posts: 904
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I'd like extra butter on mine.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 20:55 #12Banned Member

Posts: 713Obviously you are somebody who has an issue with Cris and her great group of girls. They do not accept gift cards and they have never.
Originally Posted by PeteLee
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 20:48 #11Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
Aloha- I'm with you on this one. There are and has been reliable intel about this group using fake pictures (the pictures for Maria showing her boobs/nipples is an excellent example- these Chinese girls aren’t going to show their real pictures and body like that for fear family may see them), inconsistent pricing / up-sell for upgrades, bait and switch, inconsistent service / performance. But gift card scams, unlikely. But again desperate times make people do desperate things. I'm grabbing my bag of butter popcorn as well. LOL.
-
01-19-21 19:20 #10Senior Member

Posts: 313I'm going to take this lightly, you have three reviews. All about this scam that went down. Can this happen. ? For sure. I wouldn't be surprised, desperate time call for desperate measures. But I'll wait until you've contributed more before taking this for fact. Please chime in if this has happened with this group.
Originally Posted by PeteLee
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the board by the way and giving your experience, but I'm going to grab some popcorn and come back later to read the exciting responses.












Reply With Quote





