Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19822

    Nowataney

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    These girls forgot to blow some of TPA finest, LOL, not a joke. Cops all over the country pressure SW for free FS and / or BJ so they won't get arrested. Yet, if the SW is good to the cop, the cop will inform them of upcoming sweeps. I have heard of this from various SW from all over the country.

    The 2nd option is that community member (s) with connections complain and chief send the paddy wagon. The last option is to legitimately clean up the area (There is a new apartment complex going up on and. Nebraska ave and new commercial bldg going up as well).
    Where is Nowataney exactly is that the block where todds adult store is or different area? Thanks Man.

  2. #19821

    Found Vegas

    Hadn't heard from her in so long I though she joined the ranks of RIPs.

    She'll be staying with her uncle for a while.

  3. #19820

    Can you dig it suckaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Multiple workers busted on the strip of Nebraska south of Nowatney. One of them is a SELP. Also three others, only one of which I knew. Clearly it is a crack down. In the past, they often clear the streets of known workers prior to a reverse or 'Jon sting. '.

    The A1 Motel, is the location that they often set up in.
    They are cleaning up for Wrestlemania.

  4. #19819

    Bella or bam bam

    I cannot seem to get the right timing to catch up with either of these two when they're out but really want to meet her. Anyone got digits or a known way to guarantee connecting?

  5. #19818

    I do guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Multiple workers busted on the strip of Nebraska south of Nowatney. One of them is a SELP. Also three others, only one of which I knew. Clearly it is a crack down. In the past, they often clear the streets of known workers prior to a reverse or 'Jon sting. '.

    The A1 Motel, is the location that they often set up in.
    These girls forgot to blow some of TPA finest, LOL, not a joke. Cops all over the country pressure SW for free FS and / or BJ so they won't get arrested. Yet, if the SW is good to the cop, the cop will inform them of upcoming sweeps. I have heard of this from various SW from all over the country.

    The 2nd option is that community member (s) with connections complain and chief send the paddy wagon. The last option is to legitimately clean up the area (There is a new apartment complex going up on and. Nebraska ave and new commercial bldg going up as well).

  6. #19817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Multiple workers busted on the strip of Nebraska south of Nowatney. One of them is a SELP. Also three others, only one of which I knew. Clearly it is a crack down. In the past, they often clear the streets of known workers prior to a reverse or 'Jon sting. '.

    The A1 Motel, is the location that they often set up in.

  7. #19816
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    0 ops

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this post in the right area? Is there a Dorchester Av in Tampa?

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    I meant to post in Boston SW forum. I am visiting Tampa and posted it on the wrong forum.

  8. #19815
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this post in the right area? Is there a Dorchester Av in Tampa?

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    Checking his previous post, think he meant to post this in the Boston forum.

  9. #19814
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    All over the neighborhood were uncles parked on side areas. Was there something going on? Is it safe to sight see tonight.
    There was a shooting at the McDonalds there last week. Middle of the day.

  10. #19813

    Boston?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rav33  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I just do NMS but seeing it dead want to try Dorchester Ave When you guys talk about bridge, where exactly is it? Thanks.
    Is this post in the right area? Is there a Dorchester Av in Tampa?

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  11. #19812

    Front Gated Apartment Building

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    He said Nowatney, so I assume he's talking about 12th & 140th, and the surrounding area.
    She looks latina, hair had blonde or light tips on end, approx 5'3", couldn't discern breasts or ass as she had on oversize shirt, but lower thighs and legs looked nice. Looked doable but just didn't pull the trigger.

    I think the name of those apartments begin with an "M" and its 1 way in, 1 way out. Gate stays closed.
    Don't know if price special or not but it's what I offered.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  12. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Nebraska just North of Fowler this afternoon around 230 ish. Pretty prego blond with tats, but seem to be too many people around. Any info on here. Thanks much and be safe in your travels.
    It's "Hit It Hard" Tammy! I scooped her the other night.

  13. #19810
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Which bridge

    Hi guys. I just do NMS but seeing it dead want to try Dorchester Ave When you guys talk about bridge, where exactly is it? Thanks.

  14. #19809

    Preggo Blond

    I was driving on Nebraska just North of Fowler this afternoon around 230 ish. Pretty prego blond with tats, but seem to be too many people around. Any info on here. Thanks much and be safe in your travels.

  15. #19808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by ILovePussy6969  [View Original Post]
    I did a search, but did not find any pictures of her. That's a great rate, is that a discounted since you're a regular type rate? Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for her, what does she look like? What cross streets?
    He said Nowatney, so I assume he's talking about 12th & 140th, and the surrounding area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape