Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 24022
-
03-22-21 09:31 #19822Senior Member

Posts: 79Nowataney
Where is Nowataney exactly is that the block where todds adult store is or different area? Thanks Man.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 07:51 #19821Senior Member

Posts: 588Found Vegas
Hadn't heard from her in so long I though she joined the ranks of RIPs.
She'll be staying with her uncle for a while.
-
03-21-21 15:29 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 37Can you dig it suckaaaaa
They are cleaning up for Wrestlemania.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 14:24 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 57Bella or bam bam
I cannot seem to get the right timing to catch up with either of these two when they're out but really want to meet her. Anyone got digits or a known way to guarantee connecting?
-
03-21-21 13:24 #19818Banned Member

Posts: 812I do guess
These girls forgot to blow some of TPA finest, LOL, not a joke. Cops all over the country pressure SW for free FS and / or BJ so they won't get arrested. Yet, if the SW is good to the cop, the cop will inform them of upcoming sweeps. I have heard of this from various SW from all over the country.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
The 2nd option is that community member (s) with connections complain and chief send the paddy wagon. The last option is to legitimately clean up the area (There is a new apartment complex going up on and. Nebraska ave and new commercial bldg going up as well).
-
03-20-21 23:32 #19817Senior Member

Posts: 2354Multiple workers busted on the strip of Nebraska south of Nowatney. One of them is a SELP. Also three others, only one of which I knew. Clearly it is a crack down. In the past, they often clear the streets of known workers prior to a reverse or 'Jon sting. '.
The A1 Motel, is the location that they often set up in.
-
03-20-21 23:10 #19816Regular Member

Posts: 240 ops
I meant to post in Boston SW forum. I am visiting Tampa and posted it on the wrong forum.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 07:59 #19815Banned Member

Posts: 5343Checking his previous post, think he meant to post this in the Boston forum.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 07:27 #19814Banned Member

Posts: 426There was a shooting at the McDonalds there last week. Middle of the day.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 06:52 #19813Senior Member

Posts: 2007Boston?
Is this post in the right area? Is there a Dorchester Av in Tampa?
Originally Posted by Rav33
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
03-20-21 06:46 #19812Senior Member

Posts: 2007Front Gated Apartment Building
She looks latina, hair had blonde or light tips on end, approx 5'3", couldn't discern breasts or ass as she had on oversize shirt, but lower thighs and legs looked nice. Looked doable but just didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
I think the name of those apartments begin with an "M" and its 1 way in, 1 way out. Gate stays closed.
Don't know if price special or not but it's what I offered.
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
03-20-21 05:46 #19811Banned Member

Posts: 5343It's "Hit It Hard" Tammy! I scooped her the other night.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 23:10 #19810Regular Member

Posts: 24Which bridge
Hi guys. I just do NMS but seeing it dead want to try Dorchester Ave When you guys talk about bridge, where exactly is it? Thanks.
-
03-19-21 23:04 #19809Senior Member

Posts: 67Preggo Blond
I was driving on Nebraska just North of Fowler this afternoon around 230 ish. Pretty prego blond with tats, but seem to be too many people around. Any info on here. Thanks much and be safe in your travels.
-
03-19-21 21:29 #19808Senior Member

Posts: 2354He said Nowatney, so I assume he's talking about 12th & 140th, and the surrounding area.
Originally Posted by ILovePussy6969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





