Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 298 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2070

    Zuri from viola

    Had a dream with Zuri. She is rather short (I am used to taller ones like Aria), and her face and arms are rather average. Rest of the body is tight and nice.

    We started a bit late, I suspect she was surprised by the session, perhaps some miscommunication with the PO.

    Anyway once we started she was in her own mood, not necessarily following what I was asking for. I let her do her thing. She had several mirrors in her room and she seems to enjoy looking at herself in them.

    I live alone and wanted some body to body contact, but she was not in a mood to hug or cuddle. She started BBBJ but I didn't want to finish too soon, so I asked her to slow down. She rimmed me with no asking from my side, which I found rather interesting. I wanted to do certain positions but she went with the ones she wanted.

    Took me a while to get going a second time, and did not continue too long. She put in effort to get me off a second time, which was nice. Got a shower before I left, and she made up for late start by going over the hour.

    It was rather a mixed experience for me, she definitely put in a lot of effort which I appreciate, but the overall experience was rather average for me.

    After this experience I am thinking I am more of a GFE guy than a PSE guy.

    Or as some folks have mentioned in the forum, she is exhausted and needs a break.

  2. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisLou  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Do you guys know any K-org or c-org who not depend on any house. Want to meet some in the late night. Always almost house are closed after 11 or 12.
    Alpaca (peach Cafe) usually has a couple girls available late night. I've had some 1 am appointments there, although a while back now.

  3. #2068

    Independents?

    There are a lot of independent providers out there working out of hotels.

    So if you don't want to see anybody in a house, just look at the online ads and text them when are they available.

    I've known providers that are available 24 seven, if you ask it's the only way to find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisLou  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Do you guys know any K-org or c-org who not depend on any house. Want to meet some in the late night. Always almost house are closed after 11 or 12.

  4. #2067
    No idea, but how was Bay Bunnies? Worth the hassle to get back in there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I recently had my first DATY experience with one of the latina provider from baybunnies. I was wondering where can I order oral throat swab tests to check for oral stds without going to doctor. I have been using prioritystd and stdchecknow for regular 10 panel tests but they offer only urine / blood tests.

    I have been worried about it from few weeks. It would be great if someone can help me. Thanks in adavance!

  5. #2066
    Hi guys.

    Do you guys know any K-org or c-org who not depend on any house. Want to meet some in the late night. Always almost house are closed after 11 or 12.

  6. #2065

    Throat swab for oral std tests

    Hello All,

    I recently had my first DATY experience with one of the latina provider from baybunnies. I was wondering where can I order oral throat swab tests to check for oral stds without going to doctor. I have been using prioritystd and stdchecknow for regular 10 panel tests but they offer only urine / blood tests.

    I have been worried about it from few weeks. It would be great if someone can help me. Thanks in adavance!

  7. #2064
    Yep, if theres a time to take some time off the hobby, it is right now imo.

    Don't know what's your problem with me posting on forums tho, I always want to help fellow mongers.

  8. #2063

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually not the one to whine about overall quality often (if you know me, I have other shit to whine about most of the time), but it feels like right now is the lowest and worst it's been for service kgirls here. Just off strength of lineups, even with Yuna back.

    It was also not a good time to raise prices. Lack of volume is really hurting the biz it seems. And in LA I see an absolute madness of booker segmentation.
    It's been a good time for you to take off then. Haven't seen a girl in about a year and won't until you get vaccinated, right?

    It's so nice of you to spend that quality session time on the various forums instead.

  9. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by Strand25  [View Original Post]
    Is Isabella the one in the pictures (#2) that show up on the website or has there been a rotation of girls already?
    That's her. Not sure when she's leaving.

  10. #2061

    Quality

    I'm usually not the one to whine about overall quality often (if you know me, I have other shit to whine about most of the time), but it feels like right now is the lowest and worst it's been for service kgirls here. Just off strength of lineups, even with Yuna back.

    It was also not a good time to raise prices. Lack of volume is really hurting the biz it seems. And in LA I see an absolute madness of booker segmentation.

  11. #2060

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I saw Isabella at Asian Baby yesterday. Cute girl, was a stripper at Gold Club. Perfect English, says she works with this org when she wants to make some quick cash.

    Long two tone hair, implants. Nice ass, like you'd expect from a Latina stripper. Couple small tattoos, nothing creepy.

    Had a good time and definitely repeat when I'm looking for a quick one. She's not going to shower with you or call you superman, but she's hot and has that Latina kryptonite.

    https://a4084994715.wixsite.com/koreachina
    Is Isabella the one in the pictures (#2) that show up on the website or has there been a rotation of girls already?

  12. #2059

    Tessa Sophie

    Anyone seen Tessa since she moved / re-branded? She's listed as GFE now so I'm curious if bb is still on the menu.

  13. #2058

    Isabella latina at C house

    I saw Isabella at Asian Baby yesterday. Cute girl, was a stripper at Gold Club. Perfect English, says she works with this org when she wants to make some quick cash.

    Long two tone hair, implants. Nice ass, like you'd expect from a Latina stripper. Couple small tattoos, nothing creepy.

    Had a good time and definitely repeat when I'm looking for a quick one. She's not going to shower with you or call you superman, but she's hot and has that Latina kryptonite.

    https://a4084994715.wixsite.com/koreachina

  14. #2057
    I went to a few spots mid 2020 in MV and Cupertino but they seem to have been busted or closed. Does anyone have recommendations near MV / Cupertino?

  15. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by Doushi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has a list of fees by different org?
    Yes, start reading.

    Often disclosed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape