Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23755
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling that given what happened in Atlanta yesterday, our local AMPs are going to be operating very cautiously the next few days and weeks. I'm guessing there will be a papasan at many locations to make sure nothing similar happens here.

    Please, fellas, let's treat these AMP ladies with respect. They deserve it.
    I know. Either the guy was a hardcore anti-Asian racist or a religious guy thinking he was the Sword of God. Either way, there could be others out there, so be careful. And, as stated above, respectful.

  2. #23754

    Was in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in Prospect Hts. I was going to go see her but I drove by the motel she was working out of.

    And it looked condemned. Scared me off. I guess she's moved over to Des Plaines. I don't know her name.

    But here is her website. Mssensual4 life. escortbook.com.
    Sorry guys but you have to " type in " in the website manually.

  3. #23753

    Re: Atlanta AMP Shootings

    I have a feeling that given what happened in Atlanta yesterday, our local AMPs are going to be operating very cautiously the next few days and weeks. I'm guessing there will be a papasan at many locations to make sure nothing similar happens here.

    Please, fellas, let's treat these AMP ladies with respect. They deserve it.

  4. #23752

    Kelly at S&L

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kelly for the second time last week. I thought the massage part was fairly impersonal compared to some others, but she had some great skills for the last part, though she was standing in a position that made touching more difficult than I would've liked.
    I saw her today and that's an excellent way to describe her, impersonal on the massage but excellent at the last part and she will stand in a way that minimizes touching but I'm not complaining at all.

    I think a better way to describe her chesticles are they are large for her size but are far from being called swangas.

    There's no street parking out front or for a few blocks between 7 am till 4 pm till Tuesday the 23rd. Don't park because you see cars on the street the parking maid was having a field day today. I spent $10 and parked at 1212 S. Michigan apartment building, good for 4 hours.

  5. #23751

    Was in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619
    She used to be in Prospect Hts. I was going to go see her but I drove by the motel she was working out of.

    And it looked condemned. Scared me off. I guess she's moved over to Des Plaines. I don't know her name.

    But here is her website. Mssensual4 life. escortbook.com.

  6. #23750

  7. #23749
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Here is my review if the $. 50 / hr in mt. Pros / desplaines: She is good. Not CMT but has her own technique. It's sensual and physical. She's no clock watcher. Recommend the shower (she rubs her ample ass on your schlong and encourages you to grope her 38 B's with large nipples. Forty five min massage then the flip. Spent a half hour on the Ivory Python going from sensual to physical. I shot a load that's still orbiting the galaxy!

    She gets my recommendation. Addendum: If you're a good boy and she's comfortable with you, you may find your beaver trap in her mouth. I tipped her a Grant.
    A bit of a drive but would love her info or a link to her page if you can pm me.

  8. #23748

    Ed Carbone:

    Here is my review if the $. 50 / hr in mt. Pros / desplaines: She is good. Not CMT but has her own technique. It's sensual and physical. She's no clock watcher. Recommend the shower (she rubs her ample ass on your schlong and encourages you to grope her 38 B's with large nipples. Forty five min massage then the flip. Spent a half hour on the Ivory Python going from sensual to physical. I shot a load that's still orbiting the galaxy!

    She gets my recommendation. Addendum: If you're a good boy and she's comfortable with you, you may find your beaver trap in her mouth. I tipped her a Grant.

  9. #23747

    Wrong Deb (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I believe you have the wrong person. Debbie have a solid Ds. And she doesn't smoke and she doesn't advertise much. And there is no table shower.
    It's definitely not her for all of the above reasons, but, regardless of her smoking, it would be interesting to find out who was it, and where is the TS available in that area.

  10. #23746
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.
    Believe you mean the older white woman with the big blow out hair.

  11. #23745

    Since the topic is bigguns

    Anybody know the whereabouts of Happy who was at United?

  12. #23744

    Wrong person

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.
    I believe you have the wrong person. Debbie have a solid Ds. And she doesn't smoke and she doesn't advertise much. And there is no table shower.

  13. #23743

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.
    Thanks mate! Won't waste the time.

  14. #23742
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
    I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.

  15. #23741
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619
    Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape