rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 343 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2042

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by BradnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same person. Either two numbers or one is fake.
    She is real. Maintains at least two numbers. Is a PITA to deal with. I've tried three times to set something up with her and she ghosted me each time. She will send you some very hot photos. Then at the last minute starts changing the location, the time and says, "You're going to get the room costs too right" or "since I'm coming to you it's another $". The last time I drove an hour to her and nothing.

  2. #2041

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by BradnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same person. Either two numbers or one is fake.
    Most stuff on them is fake, there are supposed reviews that are from this month, for girls that have been gone for years. The whole site is a scam, while there are legit girls on there, most haven't been around for a long long time.

  3. #2040

    Twins

    Same person. Either two numbers or one is fake.

  4. #2039
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    There's two of them

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping somebody has a membership to "the monkey" . And could possibly read the reviews to see if they are legit or not.
    Twins maybe.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coral-sk...bedford-929863

  5. #2038

    MMartin

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.

    .
    Thanks for that clarification- I think you ll agree with me when I say THIS Ariel is like wow!!

  6. #2037

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.

    .
    I'm hoping somebody has a membership to "the monkey" . And could possibly read the reviews to see if they are legit or not.

  7. #2036

    Ariel

    I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful photos of a lovely lady for sure!! However, I hope this isn't the notoroius Ariel who had a guy beat om outside a Walmart in the not too distant past. And I concur, any help in I'd- ing her would be appreciated!! Sidebar- 250 a HH? Gross Gutt!!
    .

  8. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355#escort_reviews.

    Legit or bs? Can't figure out to get the phone number off that monkey shit site. Can someone post her number for me?
    978-581-8057.

  9. #2034

    Luna chic

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355#escort_reviews.

    Legit or bs? Can't figure out to get the phone number off that monkey shit site. Can someone post her number for me?

  10. #2033

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a long time in other areas of the state too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118
    Wonderful photos of a lovely lady for sure!! However, I hope this isn't the notoroius Ariel who had a guy beat om outside a Walmart in the not too distant past. And I concur, any help in I'd- ing her would be appreciated!! Sidebar- 250 a HH? Gross Gutt!!

  11. #2032

    Darion relocate to Concord NH?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/698979706096

    Darion has the same tattoos on the back of her legs. Is this her? Her old number is not working and she stopped posting on Skip the games. Miss her. Let me know if this corresponds to the truth. Also looking to swap pics and videos. Lmk.

  12. #2031

    Ariel

    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a long time in other areas of the state too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118

  13. #2030

    Horrible provider

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    She's nasty! Strong Pussy smell. Needs to shave the 1970's big mama Bush! Not into it at all! Don't bother!! Should have listened to you!
    Visited a little while ago, walked in and basically walked right out. She's gross. Asked for money for the wasted time. All of her posts were down the next day, which is why I don't have a link. It's the "big booty freak" that offers massages. Bounced from nashua, Merrimack, Manchester and occasionally salem.

  14. #2029

    Amazing body, ok service

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    I think she posts with Teeny Curvy now but damn probably the best escort I've seen although I have a short list LOL. She has a very nice petite body that I was really into with nice tits. We did multiple positions so I had a great time and did not feel rushed and probably will repeat. My only complaint is that the sheets on her bed were less than ideal and she lacked I little enthusiasm but I could tell she was trying LOL. Please treat her well guys.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796453336405
    Did a visit recently. I will agree with other posters, she should really figure out a way to get into it more. She was open to doing whatever was asked of her but she looked away at all times and in general didn't really "get into it".

    But she definitely has a young, tight body. Soft, perky tits. Kind of a mousey face but in a cute way.

    I will totally repeat.

  15. #2028

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ZCelt1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm new to the area and I'm looking for reliable providers up here. Thinking of trying this one, any thoughts?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373943021200
    While what the poster below told you is good and true advice, I will tell you that this one is bad news. Nothing but rip off reports from her and her girlfriend Kendra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape